Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Knowshown Moreno starting for DEN

Mortensen reporting that Moreno will start via twitter

The Denver Post is reporting the same. Via rotoworld

The Broncos won't confirm their starter at tailback for Week 12 at Kansas City, but the Denver Post is hearing that Knowshon Moreno will get a chance to "be the man."Similar to Jonathan Dwyer earlier in the season, Moreno will go from the inactives list to the lead-back role. Coach John Fox is "anxious" to see Knowshon after he showed "fresh legs" and looked "much better" in this week's practices. We still expect this backfield to be a three-man committee. Ronnie Hillman is the most dangerous playmaker of the trio, but still isn't trusted to protect Peyton Manning. Moreno is the safer Week 12 fantasy start while Hillman offers more upside as a risk/reward play. Both backs are mere flex options until one proves himself worthy of RB2 consideration. Nov 25 - 11:59 AMSource: Mike Klis on Twitter

I grabbed him to stash and see how he does. Better than Pierre Thomas and that mess in NO

lame i started hillman. my other options are dead. ppr so whatever. i shouldve prepped better for this. i am demarco murrays foot.

Worth adding just on a flier - not a start though. Could be good news though in the long term because KC is a sieve! Moreno is a gold mine in a PPR league when healthy (HUGE "IF", the guy is made of paper mache)

He'll be more productive than McGahee until he either gets hurt, fumbles or misses a block protecting Manning.

This guy can't stand prosperity.

Of course my buddy text me Moreno was starting only after he had picked him up in 2 leagues we play in together. :lol: But i picked him up in 2 other leagues. Hell why would you not pick him up? Unless there is absolutely no one you want to drop. If you can get a starting RB in week 12 just off the waiver without claiming him than you better do it. I wouldnt start him but rather have him go off on my bench then someone else s. :thumbsup:

Is it worth dropping my back up te, Myers, and Beanie Wells for him?

Wells is on IR so I can't make a move without dropping two players.

Myers might be the better flex play on his own and I don't need an rb with Rice, Alf and Mathews.

I've been looking for an excuse to drop Maclin, welcome to my team Knowshon! :banana:

Yes I am Maclin free finally in all 3 leagues I drafted him

Myers might be the better flex play on his own and I don't need an rb with Rice, Alf and Mathews.

It's high risk/high reward right now. You just know how many touches Moreno is going to get compared to the other two.

If he get the touches, he's talented enough to put up RB2 to borderline RB1 numbers....IMHO, of course.

Crap, this report and others out of Denver have scared me away from Hillman this week. Going with the gimpy J Jones instead.

Good luck all.

HTH can Wells be on IR when he is starting this week?

It's high risk/high reward right now. You just know how many touches Moreno is going to get compared to the other two.

If he get the touches, he's talented enough to put up RB2 to borderline RB1 numbers....IMHO, of course.

Thanks for the reply. It motivated me enough to make the last minute drop add. Figured I wasn't starting Wells ever and there were other backup tes like Rudolph and Miller On the wire so I'd be ok there.

HTH can Wells be on IR when he is starting this week?

He was in my IR yahoo slot. He didn't automatically move off it but I was blocked from making any transactions until I set my roster right.

wells was on IR in CBS and still is. i have him on IR and picked up Moreno.

he should come off of IR but i guess after today.

That's ratarded. :huh:

So much for the week worth of "Hillman vs Ball" threads. :lol:

Fantasy football never fails to disappoint.

Now the question: Over/Under which gets hurt first: Nowshow or Beanie?

This is bullshit. All week all you hear about is Ronnie Hillman. Now his ass ain't even starting. Fock why the hell can't they just ANNOUNCE who is starting at rb when they have their starter to down

This is bullshit. All week all you hear about is Ronnie Hillman. Now his ass ain't even starting. Fock why the hell can't they just ANNOUNCE who is starting at rb when they have their starter to down

YEAH! Why do they protect their internal info as it pertains to real football when they could be helping people in make believe football?!? Bastards!!! :mad:

There were several comments on several threads on this sight saying watch out for Moreno.

On a side note.... R Jennings has 9 carries plus a TD to Parmele's 1 carry. LOL

Parmele out with a leg injury.

There were several comments on several threads on this sight saying watch out for Moreno.

On a side note.... R Jennings has 9 carries plus a TD to Parmele's 1 carry. LOL

I still think its the Hilman Ball show.

Really? Lets look at carries so far with 12:01 left in 3rd quarter :doublethumbsup:

Rushing
	       ATT	YDS	TD	LG
K. Moreno	8	33	0	10

Not even a carry this sucks!

Not even a carry this sucks!

As someone who put in claim for Hillman in 2 differ leagues and missed him and then pickup Moreno in 2 leagues including one of the leagues my claim did not get him.................................................I LIKE IT ALOT :banana:

from Rotoworld

Well, I think we now know what the Broncos are doing with their backfield. Knowshon Moreno had nine first-half touches. Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball had zero.

Rushing
	       ATT	YDS	TD	LG
K. Moreno	10	55	0	15
R. Hillman	1	10	0	10
P. Manning	1	1	0	1

I cut Starks for Hillman earlier in the week, and then cut Hillman for Moreno. On my bench but happy I got him. Wish I had grabbed him in my other league. M Berry ESPN said to go with Hillman even after the news came out that Moreno was starting. Watch out for those " fantasy experts".

I cut Starks for Hillman earlier in the week, and then cut Hillman for Moreno. On my bench but happy I got him. Wish I had grabbed him in my other league. M Berry ESPN said to go with Hillman even after the news came out that Moreno was starting. Watch out for those " fantasy experts".

Berry is the worst.

I didnt think i would have to check to see who they were starting aince eariler this week they said it was going to be hillman, last game hillman got the carries, and hillman was number 2 on the depth chart. Moreno hasnt touched the ball since week 2 so logic would dictate ball and hillman would at least split. But damn moreno got everything. Hillman had morw value with mcgahee as the main back

I saw that Moreno was starting before the games started this morning. But I got burned by him last year so I was staying away. But I might have reconsidered had I known that Hillman would be nonexistent. Apparently the other owners in my league thought the same as me or were asleep at the wheel because he went unclaimed. Now everybody likely will be putting in a claim for him. Sigh...

I'd rather just stay away. I'm not trusting Denver's backfield anymore

ummm that was the line when Shanahan was coach. who wouldn't want to have the primary back in a Peyton Manning led offense.

ummm that was the line when Shanahan was coach. who wouldn't want to have the primary back in a Peyton Manning led offense.

Not when they decide to switch starting RBs on game day. Next week Ball will be starting and everyone with Moreno will be pissed. Sorry but until I see consistency in that backfield I'm staying away