Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

My Annual playoff predictions

AFC WC

Cincy@ Denver -- Denver maybe over in the first 5 minutes

Indy @ Baltimore --- Winner Baltimore - not as obvious as some might think but Baltimore just isn't as good as recent years

NFC Wild Card

Chicago - SF - a close game but Niners could pull away early

Seattle - Washington -- Seattle and I doubt it's close

Div. games

Baltimore @ Houston -- Huston is slumping at the wrong I have the Ravens in a n upset.

Denver @ New England --- the game everyone wants to see -- Denver too strong on both sides of the ball and Peyton will want this game more than anything.

SF @ Green Bay -- Green Bay in a laugher

Seattle @ Atlanta - Seattle wins -- ATL is a playoff choking team and Seattle is RED focking hot

Champ games

Balto @ Denver -- Denver - an not close

Seattle @ Green Bay -- Green Bay but a lot closer than poeple might think.

Superbowl

Denver - Green Bay -- My heart says Denver and I will be rooting for Denver but Green Bay has found it's mojo an I just don't think they can be stopped.

So you are predicting KC to beat your eventual AFC champ at home with a first round bye on the line? I know it's a divisional rival, they played a close game ealier in KC and any given Sunday but I can't fathom it.

So you are predicting KC to beat your eventual AFC champ at home with a first round bye on the line? I know it's a divisional rival, they played a close game ealier in KC and any given Sunday but I can't fathom it.

Lol great point!! wrote all that for notta lol

Denver out of AFC is right just I think another way

Well, at least he thought Denver would beat New England in New England. It should be a little easier considering that game will be in Denver. I'm still holding out for Denver to win the #1 seed as Houston has never won a game in Indy. So the AFC should look more like this:

Cincy @ Houston

Indy @ Baltimore

Houston @ New England

Baltimore @ Denver

New England @ Denver

(Lame, I just picked all home teams. I suck at this.......)

With Green Bay playing Defense again -- and 4 AWESOME WR weapons ) I assume Jordy is healthy come playoffs) along with maybe the hottest QB right now passing. Sorry I cannot see how Green bay loses. Though I will be rooting for Denver,Huston , or <gulp> New England against them.

Sorry ATL fans - there's no focking way you are beating Seattle yet alone GB if you actually win that game.

This is the matchup I want for the Bengals.

Same. I think the Bengals actually match up pretty well against NE though.

I'd like to see Seattle play Green Bay. Packers are still pissed because the stupid refs gave Seattle that game so the Packers want to get their revenge and shred the 'Hawks. I'm still rootin' for my Niners to go to the Superbowl but it's gonna be a tough road if they don't play better than they did in Seattle. They've got some injuries now so unless the new guys step up the 49ers certainly have some tough challenges ahead of them.

I'm still seeing the Broncos going to the Superbowl for the AFC & the Packers to tough it out in the NFC.

Superbowl

Green Bay Packers-31/Denver Broncos-27

I've got to say that as just a football fan I'm really excited for this years playoffs.

Possible epic games:'

Peyton vs Brady

Green Bay vs SF

GB vs Seattle in a revenge rematch

Long shot- Rookie Super Bowl. Wilson vs RG3

Never happen unless they move Seatte back to the AFC...

Colts/Skins is possible :)

AFC

Wild Card		Division		Conf Championship		SuperBowl

#1 	Broncos					
#4	Ravens		#5	Colts		#1 	Broncos		
#5	Colts								      #1 Broncos
		#2	Patriots	#2	Patriots		
#3	Texans		#3	Texans					
#6	Bengals								

NFC                                                                                 CHAMPION- 49ers

Wild Card	        Division		Conf Championship		

#1 	Falcons					
#4	Redskins	#5	Seahawks	#1 	Falcons		
#5	Seahawks							      #2 49ers
		#2	49ers		#2	49ers		
#3	Packers		#3	Packers					
#6	Vikings								

Might change to Bengals winning and playing at Denver so Colts would play Pats. Plus not sure about 49ers. So i reserve the right to change my picks :wave:

Saturday

6. Bengals-3. Texans, 4:30 p.m. ET;

6. Vikes-3. Pack, 8 p.m.

Sunday

5. Colts-4. Ravens, 1 p.m;

5. Seahawks-4. 'Skins, 4:30 p.m.

I'll take Cincinnati and Green Bay on Saturday with Indianapolis and Washington on Sunday.

Divisionals

Denver over Cincinnati

New England over Indianpolis

Washington over Atlanta

San Fran over Green Bay

Conference Finals

New England over Denver

Washington over San Fran

Superbowl

New England over Washington

Bengals over Texans (Green goes off for 200 rec yards and 2tds)

Colts over Ravens (Colts want this more than Balt, Luck has a good game and Ballard gashes the Ravens for 150 and a td)

Vikings over Packers (The upset of the playoffs. Somehow Ponder gets it done and AP runs again for 200 against the Packs awful run D. Walsh kicks a long fg for the win as time expires)

Redskins over Seattle (In the best game of the weekend, the Skins pull of a huge win and RG3 shows why he is the Rookie of the Year and the #2 pick. Morris has another huge day, and the Skins pull out a win in the final minutes)

Pats over Colts (Reminiscent of their game vs Denver last year in the playoffs, the Colts D crumbles vs Brady)

Denver over Bengals (Bengals keep it close but Forehead leads a game winning drive in the last 2 min to win)

Falcons over Vikings (Julio and Roddy are too much to handle and Ponder reverts back to his old self)

49ers over Redskins (49ers D smothers RG3 for most of the game and Kap has a big day against the Skins secondary)

Pats over Broncos (Brady and BB own Del Rio, and make it 4 wins in the past 2 seasons vs Denver)

Falcons over 49ers (Ryan barely squeaks by, leading a comeback in the 4th quarter to finally put Atlanta in the SB)

Pats over Falcons (Brady has too many weapons and everyone is healthy at the right time. Pats shut down the passing game and Turner/Rodgers just can't get it going. Gronk wins MVP, with 175 rec yards and 2 tds)

I've got to say that as just a football fan I'm really excited for this years playoffs.

Possible epic games:'

You don't know how much of a long shot that is...Although Ryan Tannehill may support your picks since he also does not know who plays in what divisions/conference.

Current SuperBowl Odds per 5Dimes:

Denver Broncos +275

New England Patriots +400

San Francisco 49ers +500

Atlanta Falcons +760

Green Bay Packers +875

Seattle Seahawks +1200

Houston Texans +1650

Washington Redskins +2250

Baltimore Ravens +2350

Cincinnati Bengals +5200

Minnesota Vikings +5700

Indianapolis Colts +6200

I think the Falcons win it (good passing game and defense = superbowl winner in today's NFL). Cincinnati would be my long-shot.

Borrowing from PATSSOX:

AFC

Wild Card		Division		Conf Championship		SuperBowl

#1 	Broncos					
#4	Ravens		#6	Bengals		#1 	Broncos		
#5	Colts								      #1 Broncos
		#2	Patriots	#2	Patriots		
#3	Texans		#4	Ravens				
#6	Bengals								

NFC                                                                                 CHAMPION- #1 Broncos

Wild Card	        Division		Conf Championship		

#1 	Falcons					
#4	Redskins	#5	Seahawks	#5 	Seahawks		
#5	Seahawks							      #3 Packers
		#2	49ers		#3	Packers		
#3	Packers		#3	Packers					
#6	Vikings								

The catch being, of course, that the Seahawks could just as easily lose this weekend. Not terribly confident in either Super Bowl pick but it ends up a crapshoot anyway.