Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

OK Champs, Who was you MVP

Calvin Johnson was my MVP - Rock solid the last half of the season and through the playoffs.

Cobb and Moreno were my mid/late season pickups that really saved me though.

I had Foster and Martin, but my MVP has to be Matt Ryan. To get that kind of consistent production from a 6th round pick was huge for me. And he came up huge in week 16.

During the regular season, Brandon Marshall, RGIII & JJ Watt were my MVP's. JJ Watt was my last pick of the draft & was a beast in the IDP portion of my lineup.

But the guy that catapulted me to a championship was Tony Romo. Thought my season was over when RGIII went down in week 14 & wasn't gonna play in the semifinals for me. His two great games against the Steelers & Saints was my saving grace.

Went up against Brees in the Ship & Romo outgunned him!

Rodgers, TRich, and Seattle D were my MVPs

Julio and Ridley were solid contributors

Jamaal Charles could have been a solid contributor if I ever played him on the right weeks. He was always on my bench (including yesterday) when he went off.

Cobb and Moreno were my waiver additions that carried me through.

League 1: Co-MVPs: Adrian & Arian

Honorable mentions: Romo, Charles

League 2: Co-MVPs: Megatron & Marshall

Honorable mentions: Charles, Peyton, Decker

Marshawn the whole season but it was a great team. Calvin, Spiller, Decker and the trade to get Cam mid season was huge. But Lynch was the rock

Calvin Johnson.

Going into Week 10, I was 4-5. That week Johnson went for 207 and a TD, and kept tearing it up every weekend since. I went 6-1 (including playoffs) over the same span.

My Superman was Peyton Manning. I was able to nab him after taking my RB's and WR's early. He was the QB of both my high stakes teams. Offhand I do not recall what round I took him, but it was late enough I was ridiculed for not taking a better QB earlier in the draft. Looking back, I guess it was risky, but it paid off.

Congrats to everyone who won in 2012. Merry Christmas. :)

If you go by Average draft #, it would have to go to Peterson.

For monster games when your season was riding on the outcome, I'm thinking Dez or Calvin.

I guess Demaryius Thomas was my most consistent stud player all year. Matt Ryan stepped up big early and then again when it mattered in the playoffs. Honorable mention to Randall Cobb who was pretty damn consistent in PPR.

I started this season with Harvin, Wayne, Jennings, and Dez as my WRs. Rodgers at QB. MVP would have to be Dez but Rodgers got hot at just the right time. Gotta give Cecil shorts a shout too.

Brees, AD, Decker in one league

Romo, Charles, Decker in another.

I also rotated Ds based on matchups that worked very well.

Rodgers for the first half. Traded him and Morris away for ADP and Calvin right before they went off in the second half :)

for the title I won, my MVP goes to Marshawn BEAST MODE Lynch. He was solid all year and in the title game, I was down roughly 22 points (non ppr) heading into Sunday Night. His 120 yards and 2 scores against the 49ers defense got me the win! I also feel a strong FF connection to him being that I was one if his biggest supporters on this board heading into 2011 and again this year when most felt he would get lazy.

in the IBL, as a team I think FFToday would list Peyton Manning as our MVP. I believe we owned 6 out of the 8 copies of him. RG3 would be a close second as we owned at least 4 copies of him.

Randall Cobb probably my waiver wire gem of the year.

Rodgers for the first half. Traded him and Morris away for ADP and Calvin right before they went off in the second half :)

Wow great deal!

My MVP has to be Peterson although the bears d has to be a close second.

For my team:

Matt Ryan

AJ Green

Reggie Wayne

All performed fantastically well for when they were drafted. Especially Wayne.

Won my league.

Brees is obvious for me since he carried my team.

But Eric Decker was huge in the playoffs. I got him later on in the draft and for that he's my MVP. I almost walked out of the draft with Decker and D Thomas. Now that would have been nice. I struggled with my 2nd WR all season. Decker was my surprise #1 WR.