Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Planned Parenthood reports

Uh, your the one that started getting pissy and jumped to the irrational conclusion that I was a gun hater when I said the right wing wanted to control a woman's body.

I'm more convinced than ever that you have serious mental issues.

the church wants control over the abortion. the catholic church votes leftist, baptists vote republican. nobody said you were a gun hater. i said you can't use the death of children to gain gun control yet avoid the death of children through abortions. you wanted to argue. i don't how that makes me have a mental issue. if i posted the sky is blue, you'd be in there early to tell me it isn't, then work it around that i have mental issues with it not being blue.

the church wants control over the abortion. the catholic church votes leftist, baptists vote republican. nobody said you were a gun hater. i said you can't use the death of children to gain gun control yet avoid the death of children through abortions. you wanted to argue. i don't how that makes me have a mental issue. if i posted the sky is blue, you'd be in there early to tell me it isn't, then work it around that i have mental issues with it not being blue.

Whatever, psycho.

:headbanger:

See, that's the funny thing on this issue... one side wants all the unwanted pregnancies to result in babies being born, then wants absolutely nothing done to help when an unwanted pregnancy becomes an unwanted child. No support for the children, the parents, anything... get a job!

The other side wants those unwanted pregnancies to end with either an abortion, or a choice to have that 'wanted' baby. They then want to help support the children if needed, help the parents if needed, help that child grow up to be productive.

Which side are the hypocrites again? :blink:

both sides are hypocrites. and the discourse is getting more strained and cold as each day passes. what's happened that babies aren't wanted? and what's happened that nobody wants to take care of anyone? we'd rather send billions out of the country and fight wars elsewhere than spend money on our own to make opportunity for us. we build programs that encourage sloth and laziness in once-proud cities where our ingenuity and hard work ruled the world. have you ever seen a 1957 cadillac or 63 lincoln continental? everyone wanted to be like us. now, we aspire to be europe, or worse. if it weren't for us, france would be speaking german. and now, we aspire to be france. where did these leaders come from that would choose to take us down a path to nowhere, and waste all of our commodities and our cash in the process? who are these people? and worse yet, who elected them? where has the self-esteem of america gone when we end up with leadership that doesn't have the will to win...at anything? why would a media buy into an agenda that will end their very existence? our team sucks now. everybody can beat us.

This is a good post.

I've evolved over the years to such a point that I now believe I am pro-life. But with that, I realize many children are going to be born into bad situations. And the odds are comparatively greater that children born into bad situations are going to need help somewhere along the way. Help costs money.

It would be great if everyone had their act together, but that is not and never will be the reality.

You mean like those with pre-existing conditions wanting help. :overhead:

Sounds like a movie that gocolts would want to watch on Netflix.

:doublethumbsup:

Personally, I'm against abortion. But I'm also against telling another person what they should do to their body.

I don't like abortion but I'm not for dictating my stance through our system. Weighing in, and everyone else weighing in, yes.

Outlawing it wouldn't phase me in the (lack of) rights respecting sense that pro-choice reasoning uses though.

As a female I'm supposed to be able to identify with it well, as it could firsthand apply. 'My body, my right.'

But I would feel the same if it was men who carried babies. There are now two bodies in play. It's necessarily about something bigger than the man's right to choose because it's not just him anymore.

It's not just what he's doing to his body. It's like that thought came about in a world where bodies don't grow inside bodies.

...Of course that's where differences of recognition of life matter.

Since I'm about to bible thump, I want to reiterate that I'm not down with policy being dictated just so long as it's upright to me.

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:16

I don't get why it's called 'Planned Parenthood' when the only thing they seem to do is keep people from becoming parents :dunno:

I still can't believe how much federal funding they get. Focking joke.

Took a girl down there once when I was 20 or 21. She was 23. She thought she was preggo, we never used protection and I gave her creampies daily. So we get down there and take a test and they come back saying she is pregnant. They immediately went in on how to get rid of it and my girlfriend told them they were nuts and we wanted it. They were stunned.

Took a girl down there once when I was 20 or 21. She was 23. She thought she was preggo, we never used protection and I gave her creampies daily. So we get down there and take a test and they come back saying she is pregnant. They immediately went in on how to get rid of it and my girlfriend told them they were nuts and we wanted it. They were stunned.

Is this your ex-wife and son? Just curious.

My son was unplanned and my wife and I had many conversations early on about whether we wanted to be parents, a second time for her. I love my boy more than anyone on earth and can't believe I had any hesitation now. But I'm glad the option is there for people who legitimately shouldn't be parents.

Unfortunately births are down among everyone except the people who shouldn't be having kids: the poor. I guess that's because people like me and my wife actually take the responsibility and expense seriously and Shaniqua on the corner just thinks how fun it will be to have a little girl and dress her up, she'll get her GED later. :doh:

Is this your ex-wife and son? Just curious.

My son was unplanned and my wife and I had many conversations early on about whether we wanted to be parents, a second time for her. I love my boy more than anyone on earth and can't believe I had any hesitation now. But I'm glad the option is there for people who legitimately shouldn't be parents.

Unfortunately births are down among everyone except the people who shouldn't be having kids: the poor. I guess that's because people like me and my wife actually take the responsibility and expense seriously and Shaniqua on the corner just thinks how fun it will be to have a little girl and dress her up, she'll get her GED later. :doh:

No, this was the love of my life, Shonda. :wub: I was so comfortable with her, I could even take a dump while she was in the bathtub. I was never even that comfortable with my wife.

She had smoking body, 36-24-36, a super Latina ass and a snapper vagina. She was a few years before I met my ex wife. She was amazing in the sack and was up for anything. I trained her to swallow and take it in the ass. She ended up having a miscarriage a few weeks later. :(

No, this was the love of my life, Shonda. :wub: I was so comfortable with her, I could even take a dump while she was in the bathtub. I was never even that comfortable with my wife.

She had smoking body, 36-24-36, a super Latina ass and a snapper vagina. She was a few years before I met my ex wife. She was amazing in the sack and was up for anything. I trained her to swallow and take it in the ass. She ended up having a miscarriage a few weeks later. :(

Sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better I will never feel comfortable enough to take a dump in front of anyone. Humanity is thankful for that. I make weird faces. :o :mad:

I'll bet Muslims are opposed to sex ed too, so let's not limit it to Bible thumpers. I can't recall the Buddhist the view on this issue, but there may be others that see it the same way. In any event, apparently sex ed, combined with readily-available birth control has not been working with these kids as kids, or as they grow into adulthood. I have to agree with the premise that there are those that are just too stupid to use birth control as they should or lack impulse control to fock responsibly and if they can't fock responsibly, then it would be better if they didn't fock at all.

When I say bible thumpers, I'm thinking of the James Dobsons of the world or some super righteous group declaring family values for all to follow. Just remember folks arguing that supplying kids with condoms promoted promiscuity. Instead, we should be preaching abstinence. :wacko:

If some inner-city kid wants to get laid, he's not gonna heed some evangelical's advice. Might as well try and keep poor, uneducated kids from popping out more poor, uneducated kids without resorting to abortion.

:dunno:

I sure am glad that abortions weren't legal when my birth mom wanted one. I'd be dead. Just a clump of cells and what not. As in not being here to contribute to this conversation. But, I am. Go figure. Anyone want to explain it? Am I lucky? Or was that ###### b!tch that decided to have me deserve to be put on a pedastle and praised for protecting her body as the law allows?

LOL @ republitards high-fiving one another over drooling stupidly together.

Happily, we liberals no longer need to bother with you, because the arguments are all decided, and the battles have all been won, and logic, reason, and good, new-fashioned liberal values are the undefeated champion.

You wanted to own negroes, but you lost.

You wanted to own women, but you lost.

You wanted to deny both groups the right to vote, but you lost.

You wanted to control women's bodies, but you lost (and duh, unelectable republitards...way to be one-issue voters on an issue that ensures every woman in America votes liberal every election. lulz.)

And now, the check's in the mail on the rest...

You wanted to control what people do in their bedrooms, but you're losing.

You wanted to control what people could smoke, but you're losing.

You wanted to uphold the ludicrous second amendment in modern times, but it's being taken away from you, along with your guns.

There's no point in telling you any more how infantile, dunder-headed, and backwards you all seem, because history has left you irrelevant and impotent. It's a black, feminist, gay, abortive, gun-free, stoned-to-the-teets liberal America, backwards middle-income white men. :pointstosky: :headbanger: :overhead:

LOL...it was conservatives that started the war to free the "negroes".

Nice try moran.

Since Roe v. Wade was upheld there have been over 50 Million abortions in this country.

That makes me so mad I almost punched through my focking monitor.

Also FrankM got crushed on the first page of this thread. Funny to see him try to claw his way to the surface though. Must be a GFIAFP alt account.

Also FrankM got crushed on the first page of this thread. Funny to see him try to claw his way to the surface though. Must be a GFIAFP alt account.

Frank didn't get crushed. He just disagrees with you. And guess what, he's on the right side of the law. Abortions are legal. As they should be. So preach all you want about your desire to have 50 million unwanted kids running around, further burdening our welfare and legal systems. It doesn't make you right. In fact, you're wrong.

50 million less stupid people running around is a good thing. I dont see why its such a big deal. The world is getting exponentially smaller every year with each new wave of babies. There is no way we can sustain the rapid population growth without running into major issues.

Do you know what nature does when a population boom occurs in a certain species? It develops a counter measure to reduce the total population, and its usually not a slow nice and cozy decline. At some point we are going to run into this problem and there will be a large reduction of the populace at a rapid and brutal pace.

Another issue, people with lower levels of intelligence have more children on average. That means a larger percentage of babies born are going to be stupid. Why do we need more stupid children that grow into stupid adults running around?

That makes me so mad I almost punched through my focking monitor.

I know, me too. I think if we try really hard we can double that number in half as much time. I think if we just put a little more effort into abortion we could really make a dent in the welfare and minority populations. :thumbsup:

LOL @ republitards high-fiving one another over drooling stupidly together.

Happily, we liberals no longer need to bother with you, because the arguments are all decided, and the battles have all been won, and logic, reason, and good, new-fashioned liberal values are the undefeated champion.

You wanted to own negroes, but you lost.

Well we know for sure who you are now because there can't be two people this stupid. :lol:

NewbieJr Posted on March 21, 2012, 08:45 AM

GOP: Hating blacks since 1776

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=400517&st=0

The Republican Party was founded by anti-slavery expansion activists in 1854.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)

50 million less stupid people running around is a good thing. I dont see why its such a big deal. The world is getting exponentially smaller every year with each new wave of babies. There is no way we can sustain the rapid population growth without running into major issues.

Do you know what nature does when a population boom occurs in a certain species? It develops a counter measure to reduce the total population, and its usually not a slow nice and cozy decline. At some point we are going to run into this problem and there will be a large reduction of the populace at a rapid and brutal pace.

Another issue, people with lower levels of intelligence have more children on average. That means a larger percentage of babies born are going to be stupid. Why do we need more stupid children that grow into stupid adults running around?

Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. - - Ronald Reagan

Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. - - Ronald Reagan

I think that you might want to keep posting this dumb quote. I had to at least acknowledge it for you so that you didn't feel left out.

Since Roe v. Wade was upheld there have been over 50 Million abortions in this country.

Yep and if you've read Freakanomics you'll know that fact is directly responsible for a significant drop in violent crime since 1990.

:banana:

"The right to bear arms is never defended by those who have been killed in mass shootings"

-NewbieJr

Says the guy who can't spell moron.

I know, me too. I think if we try really hard we can double that number in half as much time. I think if we just put a little more effort into abortion we could really make a dent in the welfare and minority populations. :thumbsup:

Think of how great the Geek Bored would be if some of these stupid focks had been aborted. It would bring new meaning to it's public description of "lightly trafficked message board", but the quality would be so much better.

The right to duck face pose and use highlights is never defended by a straight man.

Drobeski

The right to be so fat and out of shape that you don't appear to have a neck and can't find a woman is the right of every American.

Drobeski. Also

And pro-lifers are advocating a position congruent to the countries in the Middle East.

You guys agree with some of the most oppressive cultures in the world on this topic. Congratulations.

Think of how great the Geek Bored would be if some of these stupid focks had been aborted. It would bring new meaning to it's public description of "lightly trafficked message board", but the quality would be so much better.

:thumbsup:

Credit where credit is due. That was Peggy Noonan, not Reagan. Reagan never had a thought of his own. Which I guess is pretty symptomatic of the followers on the fascist right.

And republican politicians would tell us that most of the working populace make too much money, yet they never take a pay cut.

Credit where credit is due. That was Peggy Noonan, not Reagan. Reagan never had a thought of his own. Which I guess is pretty symptomatic of the followers on the fascist right.

I've told the old retard that a dozen times before. After he thought he was clever because a song I quoted wasn't written by the artist that recorded it. Phurfur isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

We already went through this Newbie!

Maybe we can all meet at some middle ground, something fair to all sides.

Use AR15"s to perform the abortions on the sluts who have no personal responsibility and want tax payers to fund their smelly twat activities.

You can't have it both ways. If they're all sluts for having an unwanted pregnancy meaning it's entirely their responsibility then only they get to say what happens next. Sorry nonecksi.