Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

So this Jodi Arias trial...

Just keeps sucking me back in

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Miss, did you or did you not sexually enjoy the pop rocks and tootsie pops?

Just keeps sucking me back in

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Miss, did you or did you not sexually enjoy the pop rocks and tootsie pops?

That broad is hot as hell to me.

Not the couple photos of her as a blond, but as a brunette, like she is now at trial. I absolutely love her.

She looks EXACTLY like my old girlfriend from years ago. (The one that got away type of story).

And I can actually say this too, because my wife doesn't visit fftoday.

:thumbsup:

Not the couple photos of her as a blond, but as a brunette, like she is now at trial. I absolutely love her.

She looks EXACTLY like my old girlfriend from years ago. (The one that got away type of story).

Did she stab you 29 times?

To me, she looks like that chick on Parks and Recreation

she's gonna get away with it, she's too smart for em

As long as they dont go with the "he fell on that knife" defense"

Prosecution: 27 times?

As long as they dont go with the "he fell on that knife" defense"

Prosecution: 27 times?

selective amnesia

So you are saying he was an abusive sex perv? yes

On such and such day you went over and looked in his window and claim you saw him jerking off to pics of little kids? yes

And you left and were horrified? yes

Did you know that police found no evidence of kiddie pron in his house or on his puter? uhhm

Later on you called him and went over and had secks with him? yes

and then he beat you up and broke your finger? yes

and then the next day you wrote(with your broken finger) in your daily journal that nothing noteworthy happened for days? uhhm

:doh:

She looks like Angelina Jolie

with Downs Syndrome

:banana:

:lol:

When I first saw the story, and her on camera. I said holy cow, then crapped myself.

Knowing she's an exact replica only, keeps me watching for the memories. :wub:

My wife keeps asking me why I'm so interested. :dunno:

I havn't told her yet. That's what the first Mrs. Kopy would've looked like. :nono:

I'm telling you man, an exact twin. It's kind of creepy.

:lol:

When I first saw the story, and her on camera. I said holy cow, then crapped myself.

Knowing she's an exact replica only, keeps me watching for the memories. :wub:

My wife keeps asking me why I'm so interested. :dunno:

I havn't told her yet. That's what the first Mrs. Kopy would've looked like. :nono:

I'm telling you man, an exact twin. It's kind of creepy.

Did you also abuse her by forcing her to stalk you?

the good news......she likes the anal..... The bad......she will use that as an excuse to kill you later.

Oh dear god. If you join "Jodi is Innocent" dot com.... it's over.

Did you also abuse her by forcing her to stalk you?

Putting up with my grumpy a$$ could be considered abuse enough.

domestic abuse should not be taken so lightly

If you think there is some fuzzy gray area about what domestic abuse actually looks like, I can give you a lesson on that first hand (there is a reason I keep professional cutlery in the house other than my love of cooking). I'm talking about real domestic abuse. Not you texting me about how hot you look in a smurf shirt or the size of your peemus.

:unsure:

+1. A new safe house for domestic abuse just opened up in town. It's called the Tempura house.....

.it's for lightly battered women!

+1. A new safe house for domestic abuse just opened up in town. It's called the Tempura house.....

.it's for lightly battered women!

:doublethumbsup:

PANKO! Right in the Kisser!

nekkid pics released of her. Court saw them. Just saying.... :ninja:

I'm not saying if you google jodi arias naked on the images page, you'll find it. But you will.

nekkid pics released of her. Court saw them. Just saying.... :ninja:

I'm not saying if you google jodi arias naked on the images page, you'll find it. But you will.

They are there. :D

nice titties

If you think there is some fuzzy gray area about what domestic abuse actually looks like, I can give you a lesson on that first hand (there is a reason I keep professional cutlery in the house other than my love of cooking). I'm talking about real domestic abuse. Not you texting me about how hot you look in a smurf shirt or the size of your peemus.

What are you trying to say here? :D

I think they should let her free until she's no longer useable as a fock-doll. Maybe about five years. Then lock her up for good.

But in the meanwhile she has to wear a sign informing dudes that while she is probably a fantastic fock, there is a risk of death involved. :thumbsup:

I'm also not saying if you go to dazereader you'll see her rather large beef curtains.

Yea, I saw them from a different google image link. Suxy no likey :thumbsdown:

Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Go Jodi :thumbsup:

Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Go Jodi :thumbsup:

This is like Casey Anthony all over again. Thank god the trial isn't happening in Florida.

The jurors questions are leading me to think theyw ill let her walk.

Your kat has AIDS and this is all you care about? :nono:

You should have put a ring on it......wait............... :banana:

Jodi Arias found herself in the hot seat again Thursday when jurors in her murder trial asked pointedly why they should believe her self-defense claim after her repeated lies about her ex-boyfriend's brutal slaying.

"After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?" the jury asked Arias in one of more than 100 questions posed by the panel and read aloud in court over the last two days by Judge Sherry Stephens.

"Lying isn't typically something I just do," said Arias, 32, on trial in the 2008 killing of Travis Alexander. "The lies I've told in this case can be tied directly back to either protecting Travis' reputation or my involvement in his death ... because I was very ashamed."

She is toast

She is toast

I would normally tend to agree. But after seeing OJ and Casey Anthony walk, I would not be suprised at all to see her get aquitted.

I would normally tend to agree. But after seeing OJ and Casey Anthony walk, I would not be suprised at all to see her get aquitted.

After listening to the jury's questions, I think there's about a 0% chance she will walk. Best they can hope for is one holdout at this point. The vast majority of the questions were of the "your story sounds like a big crock of shiit" nature.

The trend in many states seems to be moving towards allowing jurors to ask questions. Actually most states don't really have a rule on it and it's up to the individual judges. It is a controversial practice though. Many think that jurors will place undue weight on the answer to their question rather than simply considering it as one piece of the overall evidence in the case. There are other issues, like jurors maybe being angry that an attorney objects to their question, but most of those can be worked out through procedural steps (such as the judge discussing the questions with the attorneys outside the presence of the jury).

Personally I think it's sort of a dangerous practice that could lead to juries going out on the lam. They are no longer neutrally weighing the case but rather trying to press their own view of it.

The trend in many states seems to be moving towards allowing jurors to ask questions. Actually most states don't really have a rule on it and it's up to the individual judges. It is a controversial practice though. Many think that jurors will place undue weight on the answer to their question rather than simply considering it as one piece of the overall evidence in the case. There are other issues, like jurors maybe being angry that an attorney objects to their question, but most of those can be worked out through procedural steps (such as the judge discussing the questions with the attorneys outside the presence of the jury).

Personally I think it's sort of a dangerous practice that could lead to juries going out on the lam. They are no longer neutrally weighing the case but rather trying to press their own view of it.

Both times I served on a jury duty I had questions that weren't answered. This left doubts in my mind which translated into an advantage for the defense.

Both times I served on a jury duty I had questions that weren't answered. This left doubts in my mind which translated into an advantage for the defense.

Many people think that allowing the jury to ask questions can help the prosecution much than it can help the defense, since the prosecution bears the burden of proof. If the jury can resolve doubt, that only helps the government that must prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Doubt is good for the defense.

You found Scopes guilty anyway?