Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

The Americans

I'm sure there is a thread already...can't find it.

Keri Russell is fvcking HOT. :banana:

First three episodes were great. Enough with the sappy love stories already. Lets get on with some good spy on spy action.

My DVR was getting full so I deleted these. Couldn't get into it. Prolly catch it on Netflix or something.

It's getting good. I'm glad I stuck with it.

While there is too much emotional sh1t going on right now, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a focking awesome ######-fest at the end.

I likey it.

While there is too much emotional sh1t going on right now, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a focking awesome ######-fest at the end.

I likey it.

Good enough endorsement for me :cheers:

BTW, did you ever watch house of cards?

I likey it.

Keri Russell has minititties but I'd like to slap her in the face a few times with my schlong. :banana:

Keri Russell has minititties but I'd like to slap her in the face a few times with my schlong. :banana:

Within the first 60 minutes of the series, she was seen suckin cack, gettin raped, and going at it in the front seat of a late '70s land yacht. :thumbsup:

Better than I thought but damn I think Russel's co star is going to end up the shows downfall as he can't act. Put the actor playing Joe Carrol on the following in that role - and the American's would be money!

Within the first 60 minutes of the series, she was seen suckin cack, gettin raped, and going at it in the front seat of a late '70s land yacht. :thumbsup:

Well holy sh1t, now I'm going to watch it. That should have been the commercial for it right there.

Better than I thought but damn I think Russel's co star is going to end up the shows downfall as he can't act. Put the actor playing Joe Carrol on the following in that role - and the American's would be money!

Yeah the hubby sucks. I quit watching the show about 3 episodes in and that was one of the main reasons. Could be a good show but something's missing.

So it's not a kid friendly so I assume

So it's not a kid friendly so I assume

Is passing out on the living room floor in a puddle of your own vomit "kid friendly"? :unsure:

Is passing out on the living room floor in a puddle of your own vomit "kid friendly"? :unsure:

Don't vomit

Wake up before the kids

Check

Answer the question you racist fock

Don't vomit

Wake up before the kids

Check

Answer the question you racist fock

I'd let teenagers watch it but not kids under 12 :thumbsup:

Although when I think about it Kerri Russell would make an outstanding first fantasy crush for a little guy just becoming aware of his manhood. So maybe let a ten or eleven year old watch it with the understanding that you're breaking the rules a little bit.

I'd let teenagers watch it but not kids under 12 :thumbsup:

Although when I think about it Kerri Russell would make an outstanding first fantasy crush for a little guy just becoming aware of his manhood. So maybe let a ten or eleven year old watch it with the understanding that you're breaking the rules a little bit.

It's the sex I try to keep away. Not language and violence. He had watched the entire walking dead series. I hate 2 hour premiers.

It's the sex I try to keep away. Not language and violence. He had watched the entire walking dead series. I hate 2 hour premiers.

I was amazed how FX can get away with showing what they do in that show.

I was amazed how FX can get away with showing what they do in that show.

I don't think FX has ever had a more violent, explative filled, sexual show than Sons of Anarchy. I can't believe the stuff they get away with...and I love every second of it. :thumbsup:

I don't think FX has ever had a more violent, explative filled, sexual show than Sons of Anarchy. I can't believe the stuff they get away with...and I love every second of it. :thumbsup:

Keri Russell gets a c0ck every few minutes on The Americans.

The graphic on the commercial is stupid. It is a Soviet flag that moves to reveal an American flag. It should be the other way around. They are Soviets pretending to be Americans, so the Soviet part is what is hidden.

Keri Russell gets a c0ck every few minutes on The Americans.

So its for me but not the kids woohoo

Sounds like a fantastic show. :wub:

Maybe I just like SOA so much I don't notice the cursing and sex as much as I have with The American's.

I've went on a watching binge this week (i am about 6 episodes in) and really like it. I've always found Kerri Russel to be hot, but she has always seemed a bit ice queen like to me. This role is absolutely perfect for her. As for her husband, he doesn't bother me the way he seems to bother some of you. He doesn't play the role as intensely as she plays hers, but I think that's a plot point.

Good show. I'm hooked. I do think its missing an overall season 1 story arc. Obviously we know the series storyline, and there is a storyline to each episode. But each season needs a story as well. But it's season 1. It'll get better i think.

I've went on a watching binge this week (i am about 6 episodes in) and really like it. I've always found Kerri Russel to be hot, but she has always seemed a bit ice queen like to me. This role is absolutely perfect for her. As for her husband, he doesn't bother me the way he seems to bother some of you. He doesn't play the role as intensely as she plays hers, but I think that's a plot point.

Good show. I'm hooked. I do think its missing an overall season 1 story arc. Obviously we know the series storyline, and there is a storyline to each episode. But each season needs a story as well. But it's season 1. It'll get better i think.

It is a decent show just sayig the other lead could of been better. Also the chick in the Russian Embassy is hotter than Russell IMO :ninja:

Been keeping up with this series.

I think the dude who plays the hubby actually turned out to be a pretty good actor. He sucked at the beginning of the series but that was because the character stunk. They've given him more to work with since and he's done a good job.

Also, I finally figured out what it is that stops this series from being great. They recycle the same damn themes every episode. I mean, every single episode the main characters get into a conundrum over their marriage. Is it real? Was it just convenience? Should they keep it going? Can they trust one another? Every damn episode they cover this stuff. Same thing with the constant questions about whether the hubby loves Mother Russia enough.

Still pretty good though, certainly better than most dreck on TV.

Been keeping up with this series.

I think the dude who plays the hubby actually turned out to be a pretty good actor. He sucked at the beginning of the series but that was because the character stunk. They've given him more to work with since and he's done a good job.

Also, I finally figured out what it is that stops this series from being great. They recycle the same damn themes every episode. I mean, every single episode the main characters get into a conundrum over their marriage. Is it real? Was it just convenience? Should they keep it going? Can they trust one another? Every damn episode they cover this stuff. Same thing with the constant questions about whether the hubby loves Mother Russia enough.

Still pretty good though, certainly better than most dreck on TV.

I am maybe 2 weeks behind, so while not up to date, my thoughts are as follows:

The Russian Embassy chicks naked ass shot after she bangs her American agent for the first time is worthy of an Emmy or something. :banana:

I am maybe 2 weeks behind, so while not up to date, my thoughts are as follows:

The Russian Embassy chicks naked ass shot after she bangs her American agent for the first time is worthy of an Emmy or something. :banana:

No link to said ass means that you suck at life. :thumbsdown:

I could get behind this. :banana: