Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Friend Question

So, if you have a friend who's being totally taken care of (financially, vacations, business-wise, etc.), but you know the guy who's doing it is just a total POS, do you say anything?

I mean, she seems happy enough. And it's not like I"ve got some romantical notions - I'm not even in the same state anymore. But for Pete's sake, it's so focking obvious that 1) He's just using his (Daddy's) money and 2) She's just thrilled to have that money.

the problem is, at some point, she'll wake up and the money and the jerk will be gone. You just know that, right?

I've met the guy - and he was incredibly insecure around me. He's a ###### - and known for being so. I'd like to think my friend (early 40's) would know better, but let's face it, she's her age - and this is her last hurrah. Just let her enjoy it? Let her take advantage of this priick as much as she can and get what she can?

Hard to watch, but I think that's the route you let happen. Thoughts??

I think I'm missing an important piece of info. :nono:

So, a gold digger hooked up with an A-hole, and you're wondering if you should mention it to the gold digger? Yeah, stay away.

So, a gold digger hooked up with an A-hole, and you're wondering if you should mention it to the gold digger? Yeah, stay away.

:thumbsup:

I think I'm missing an important piece of info. :nono:

Bananners. Seriously. Not chicken filets. Bananners with long point 'nanner stems at the end. A little wierd. Even African chicks are like "WTF"??? :blink:

I think that stupid chicks dating dirtbags might actually predate facebook.

Just zip it and go back to watching Real Housewives. Or get her to send some semi-nude pics. If she wants relationship advice she'll ask for it.

Just zip it and go back to watching Real Housewives. Or get her to send some semi-nude pics. If she wants relationship advice she'll ask for it.

I'll pass on the pics if her teets look like bananners. :cry:

Why is it that girls we are secretly in love with always date other dirtbags? :dunno:

Fixed :thumbsup:

But for Pete's sake, it's so focking obvious that 1) He's just using his (Daddy's) money and 2) She's just thrilled to have that money.

In the self-help game, we call this "win-win."

the problem is, at some point, she'll wake up and the money and the jerk will be gone. You just know that, right?

That's ok. Golddigging can be a valuable life skill, and it transfers from relationship to relationship. Even as she gets more old and haggard, all that means is she'll have to settle for slightly older and slightly less-well-off as she moves ahead. But as long as she still has a bagina, is still willing to use it for profit, and doesn't suddenly become all fussy and regretful, golddigging is a good living and a time-honored tradition. Even skank-nasty 60-somethings with a lot of miles on them appeal to millionaire octogenarians

It's not, strictly speaking, ethical. But neither is banking, lawyering, or politicking, and those pay well too. :dunno:

I believe my good friend's "3-F's Principal" applies here. If she ain't Feeding You, Focking You, or Financing You - what do you care? She's not your daughter and she's a grown woman - let her be and stay out of it.