Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Profiling

Law enforcement officials questioned an injured Saudi national at a local hospital, but news stories indicated that the individual appears to have no connection to the case. The Boston Globe reported that he was simply a frightened spectator who had tried to flee but was tackled and restrained by bystanders.

In your mind was this justified?

I think it sucks and is totally unfair to the guy if he was indeed an innocent bystander. But at the same time, it was a chaotic scene with people screaming and blood all around and I can see why the people tackled him. He was running away from the scene and fit the description of what our minds are now trained to think of as a terrorist.

I think it sucks and is totally unfair to the guy if he was indeed an innocent bystander. But at the same time, it was a chaotic scene with people screaming and blood all around and I can see why the people tackled him. He was running away from the scene and fit the description of what our minds are now trained to think of as a terrorist.

I agree :thumbsup:

What if authorities tackled the Saudi man?

The stories I read were that he was acting suspicious even before the exlposion, and when it happened he started to run, so the bystanders reacted as they did. It's understandable. I give them a mulligan. No harm no foul. Sorry Saudi guy, our bad. :unsure:

Interesting the dude was in the hospital, wonder if he was injured in the blast or by getting tackled... Radio people thought he consented to having his Revere Beach apt searched to prove his innocence.

The stories I read were that he was acting suspicious even before the exlposion, and when it happened he started to run, so the bystanders reacted as they did. It's understandable. I give them a mulligan. No harm no foul. Sorry Saudi guy, our bad. :unsure:

I guess it is the lesser of two evils. We have an intuition or "gut feeling" when something isn't right. Sometimes that intuition is wrong but it seems that a majority of the time, it is right. Look at the whackjobs who committed mass murders; many people "just knew" something was wrong but did nothing about it.

If somebody's spidey sense went off on this guy, and all he did was tackle and hold him until authorities arrived, I don't see a problem with it. If he had shot him or beat the snot out of him, then yeah.

Mebbe if Middle Eastern types would stop blowing people up all around the globe, and stopped cheering these acts, and instead condemned them they wouldn't be looked at suspiciously.

Until then, deal with it. It is the image the world has of them.

Without profiling, me and my homies never would have gang tackled that redneck in the Ted Nugent t-shirt when we saw the news about the Boston massacre. Looked just a little too nonchalant about the whole thing.

Turned out he had nothing to do with those particular bombs, but he was wanted for skipping out on child support. No harm, no foul.

Still confident the authorities will successfully apprehend the guilty republican before he strikes again. :thumbsup:

Without profiling, me and my homies never would have gang tackled that redneck in the Ted Nugent t-shirt when we saw the news about the Boston massacre. Looked just a little too nonchalant about the whole thing.

Turned out he had nothing to do with those particular bombs, but he was wanted for skipping out on child support. No harm, no foul.

Still confident the authorities will successfully apprehend the guilty republican before he strikes again. :thumbsup:

So, did you forget your passwerd for your Bruce alias or what? :dunno:

Yer trying too hard queer, go do what you do best. Mooch off of mom, she's too retarded to realize what a loser her son turned out to be anyway.

Got it.

The Saudi should not have tackled or looked at in any different manner than anyone else enjoying the even.

In the immediate aftermath of an event like this, I think it's excusable though still unfortunate.

Mebbe if Middle Eastern types would stop blowing people up all around the globe, and stopped cheering these acts, and instead condemned them they wouldn't be looked at suspiciously.

Until then, deal with it. It is the image the world has of them.

This viewpoint is shockingly narrow-minded. I hope most Americans do not share it.

This viewpoint is shockingly narrow-minded. I hope most Americans do not share it.

Juan Williams does

I think he was actually saying the same thing as you did. Only in his own unique, neanderthalic, unable-to-communicate-intelligently kind of way.

I think he was actually saying the same thing as you did. Only in his own unique, neanderthalic, unable-to-communicate-intelligently kind of way.

I assure you he was not.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Sorry it upsets your fragile sensibilities.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Sorry it upsets your fragile sensibilities.

Ooooh somone doesn't remember the crusades, how soon we forget.

little queer liberals are great :lol:

did he say something that's not true?

So they say after tackling a guy who wasn't involved...cmon, of course they are going to say that. I probably would of had the same reaction, but he was tackled for being Saudi.

Criminal profiling is a very effective tool for solving and preventing crimes. Unfortunately we've kowtowed to the "racial profiling" faction in this country. It has nothing to do with race, it's based on behavior.

Profiling is taught at a very young age, before kids know how to read or write. :dunno:

We all remember the "Which one doesn't fit" game kids play. Show a picture of 5 people/things and ask which doesn't fit.

I'd have to say a Saudi National at the finish line of the Boston Marathon "didn't" fit, hence basic instinct took over.

little queer liberals are great :lol:

did he say something that's not true?

"Little queer liberals"? I'd kick your fat ass any day of the week :bandana:

"Little queer liberals"? I'd kick your fat ass any day of the week :bandana:

You'll never find him. That's the beauty of the internet. All the sissy boys from back in high school can finally talk tough instead of being picked on.

Profiling just doesn't make any sense. Heck if I can see any pattern in this list FBI Most Wanted Terrorist

Jesus, man. That list reminded me of the SNL opening Deniro did sometime after 9/11. Sh'lics M'Balz. Houssa Been Farteen.

Seems the a FBI confirms what I said in post #7. :thumbsup:

The Most Wanted list is purely symbolic and arbitrary, and reflects social pressure more than anything else.

Holy ####, I own you like, CONSTANTLY.

LOL. Dumbfock.

Hopefully they are checking out those wacky focking wall street protesters and scott walker recall types. There's a collection of complete losers who would most likely resort to this type of cowardly violence.

Hopefully they are checking out those wacky focking wall street protesters and scott walker recall types. There's a collection of complete losers who would most likely resort to this type of cowardly violence.

Not enough ambition in the entire movement to fill a pressure cooker with ball bearings.

MK-Ultra

Yup, you are nothing more than a bag of wing.

MK-Ultra

Yup, you are nothing more than a bag of wing.

I hope it's a bag of garlic parmesan wings. :thumbsup:

MK-Ultra

Oh, and if knowing that Al Qaeda has declared war on Americans and that they consist of middle eastern fellas makes me a victim of MK Ultra brainwashing, then I have can live with that. Dumbass

That's strange...all fly on carpets.

The FBI is obviously a victim of MK Ultra, too