Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Wiffle vs Nikki

You obviously flirted with Tiki and GH. You also flirted with Sux and I on many occasions over the phone. You and I had a quite a few late night drunken chats. I can assume that over the years, us four were not the only online guys you have talked and flirted with. :overhead:

You're a little late, but welcome to the show. :overhead:

Thank you. She's calling me crazy and she's just making up wild accusations out of her ass. She is also claiming that me and Tikigods somehow knew each other IRL off of FFT and I secretly came here to converse with him or something. I have no idea what the logic behind that is at all. But apparently I'm keeping a deep dark secret about how I found FFT and my "hotdog down a hallway" story is a lie?

He's just trying to make you feel better, Nikki... he knows he said it. He just doesn't want you to be mad at him. You can't really be this dense, can you?

Lieing again huh? You were all over that thread, along with Curly Night. I bet you guys are great friends now. Looks like you need a replacement for Old Maid anyways.

We were in the Jodi Arias thread. FYI.

Have a nice life... at least I didn't post a link to your engagement photo: where GH looks like a deer caught in a headlight, and you look like an ugly muppet. :wave:

Wow. NOW it's getting realz up in here.

But yeah, I know what you're saying - Glamour Shots couldn't do any better than that? :unsure:

Please, please. I beg you, post a link.

Remember that Friends episode where Chandler was trying to pose for their wedding picture?

Glamour Shots couldn't do any better than that? :unsure:

:ninja:

Same difference. Thanks for confirming it. Can you up the crazy a bit please.

What time did you start drinking today, anyways?

You're a little late, but welcome to the show. :overhead:

It took me over an hour to read this. I didn't want to miss a thing. :lol:

This really is a damn shame. These gals obviously have a lot in common.

For instance:

OM talks on her fax line.

When you talk to Nikki, it sounds like you've just connected with a fax line.

Just a lot of screeching and hissing.

This surprises no one. Nik took Jodi's side and blamed her 'crazy' boyfriend for getting kilt.

So, if I've got this right:

1) Tiki and Nik start hooking up.

2) Shortly thereafter, Tiki uses the term "hotdog in a hallway".

This surprises no one. Nik took Jodi's side and blamed her 'crazy' boyfriend for getting kilt.

Preliminary research? :dunno:

I picture Nikki as more of a Shaggy Snatch.

So, if you were to walk in on her while she was on the toilet, it would look like she was wrestling a raccoon in her lap?

So, if you were to walk in on her while she was on the toilet, it would look like she was wrestling a raccoon in her lap?

I always pictured it more like this...

Ok Nikki you posted your little blog on Sept. 14th 2010. Yet you signed up here on Sept 4th 2010.

Nic's Dating Disasters: The Party Weiner

Posted by nic2200 on September 14, 2010 at 9:00pm

nikki2200

Member Since 04 Sep 2010

OFFLINE Last Active Private

I was thinking more muskrat. Raccoons are too clean. Fastidious even. Shaggy Snatch has to have a good stank going.

I always pictured it more like this...

I just :lol: 'ed in my office. Getting looks now. :ninja:

This really is a damn shame. These gals obviously have a lot in common.

For instance:

OM talks on her fax line.

When you talk to Nikki, it sounds like you've just connected with a fax line.

Just a lot of screeching and hissing.

:doublethumbsup:

Also, please change the thread title to "Nikki vs Reality" (the concept, not the sh!tty RP alias). TIA

Ok Nikki you posted your little blog on Sept. 14th 2010. Yet you signed up here on Sept 4th 2010.

Nic's Dating Disasters: The Party Weiner

Posted by nic2200 on September 14, 2010

Not finding it on Google :dunno:

Not finding it on Google :dunno:

:huh:

I'm not linking to her blog.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No... no, he actually wouldn't. He's petrified to leave a one mile radius of his house. :)

Wait. Now you idiots are stalking me online? Thanks Susie...

I didn't give NV your Twitter... he found it all on his own.

No... no, he actually wouldn't. He's petrified to leave a one mile radius of his house. :)

Yea. I've been stalking tikigods for years now.

Yea. I've been stalking tikigods for years now.

WTF does what I said about Sux not wanting to leave his house have to do with you stalking Tiki? Are YOU drinking?

Not sure where that came from... looking from the link I'd guess the dear Tikki thread? Not your blog. It still doesn't change the fact that you didn't find this place from Google. I don't know why you think I'm making it up, either... but I specifically remember you saying you checked to see if it Googling that would even work and being relieved when it did.

Yes. It was the Dear Tikki thread.

Again... I have no idea why in the world you think I'm making this up. You're memory is not correct. The date Tikki wrote "Is it a hotdog down a hallway" is the date that I joined this forum.

I think you are thinking of something else. I think you are thinking of when you joined and your story for doing so and checking google to see if it worked.

Why would I give a ###### if people kept "secrets"? Like I said... I was drunk and I wasn't in a relationship.

And GH already knows about that and he doesn't give a ######. So congrats on outing nothing?

If I were in a relationship and living with a person for what is it now? 7 years? And I knew they were talking to random people of the opposite sex on they met on the internet and they were hiding it from me by using my fax line so I couldn't trace the call?

Yea.. not cool at all.

It's not even your boyfriend I'm concerned about. It's the fact that you know Sux is so into you and you keep leading him on is just downright cruel. Who does that?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED you were single for any length of time at all.