Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

Memo to Jim Harbaugh

Maybe you should stop worrying about the Seahawks and Pete Carroll and clean up your own backyard tool bag!

On June 8, 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks allegedly struck his teammate, nose tackle Lamar Divens, three times in the head with a beer bottle before punching him in the face in an argument over car keys outside Brooks' San Jose, Calif., home, according to court documents (via MercuryNews.com).

Now a warrant for Brooks' arrest has been put on hold while the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office debates whether to charge Brooks with a misdemeanor, a felony, or to not charge him at all.

According to the warrant application, two other unidentified members of the 49ers witnessed the attack, and one gave a recorded statement to police. According to the witness, Divens drove Brooks home because Brooks was too intoxicated to drive. When Brooks asked for his keys, Divens pretended to throw them in the grass before he started to hand them to Brooks. It was then that Brooks allegedly hit Divens in the head, then began cursing before allegedly asking, "Do I need to get my (expletive deleted) gun?"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22624399/ahmad-brooks-could-be-charged-for-allegedly-attacking-49ers-teammate

Yes...because that is the same thing as multiple failed drug tests on one team right?

But...oh yeah, it was all just a mistake and all just Adderall...

49ers vs Seahawks: 6-1 in Super Bowll appearances

Seattle 6-1 players in trouble w the law

Nice post Knucklehawk

My two favorite stalkers! Why am I not surprised. Welcome to America 2013. Attempted murder is apparently no big deal. But don't you dare take adderall without clearing it with the league first! :nono: Hell maybe Aaron Hernandez should be given weekend passes so he can suit up. :thumbsdown: As I said, and as these two reading comprehension challenged fools missed, Harbaugh needs to clean his own backyard without worrying about Seattle.

49ers vs Seahawks: 6-1 in Super Bowll appearances

Seattle 6-1 players in trouble w the law

Nice post Knucklehawk

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Another-defender-in-trouble-with-law-3165646.php

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1242821-aldon-smith-stabbed-49ers-lbs-stabbing-and-dui-raise-red-flags

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/1/25/3917178/michael-crabtree-sexual-assault-investigation-no-charges-filed

Stabbings, drugs, booze, sexual assualt allegations (yea he was clean :rolleyes: ). Either you don't follow your team or you're ignorant. I'm guessing both. But don't you dare take adderall!!!!!! :nono: Clean up your own backyard Harbaugh!!!!

First thanks to me you at least know what adder all is and second you are right that the Seahawks have more suspensions.

John modify, josh portis, Leroy hill, and Percy harvin's arrest to name a few.

Knuckle hawk do you really think the Seahawks have a better arrest record than the nfl? Lol I bet you do

My two favorite stalkers! Why am I not surprised. Welcome to America 2013. Attempted murder is apparently no big deal. But don't you dare take adderall without clearing it with the league first! :nono: Hell maybe Aaron Hernandez should be given weekend passes so he can suit up. :thumbsdown: As I said, and as these two reading comprehension challenged fools missed, Harbaugh needs to clean his own backyard without worrying about Seattle.

Nobody stalks you retard. Post your normal intellectually challenged material and expect a response.

What a drama queeen..........

Stalkers...too funny.

Nothing like calling someone a stalker for replying to a topic you started...freakin moron.

BTW...nobody is saying what Brooks did is no big deal.

You made it out to be some team thing as if its a recurring issue under Harbaugh. Which it does not appear to be.

And that you still think all your guys did was take Adderall shows what a blind homer you are.

Nobody missed anything...you have a story with 1 incident involving an SF player...not a recurring issue.

In Seattle...you have multiple failed drug tests (which you naively believe is just Adderall).

If FlaHawker likes the Seahawks, then I hope the whole city of Seattle perishes from the earth. And I used to live there and have friends there :(

If FlaHawker likes the Seahawks, then I hope the whole city of Seattle perishes from the earth. And I used to live there and have friends there :(

If I like the Seahawks? Not too perceptive are you. Oh and I don't live in Seattle anymore ( I think my handle indicates that :rolleyes: ). Gee you're a dullard. Nice try anyway :thumbsup:

John modify, josh portis, Leroy hill, and Percy harvin's arrest to name a few.

Knuckle hawk do you really think the Seahawks have a better arrest record than the nfl? Lol I bet you do

:lol: My god how stupid you all are. You really think I'm some how trying to compare rap sheets? Read the OP another 1000 times and maybe the the point will seep in. I doubt it, but give it a shot. :wave:

:lol: My god how stupid you all are. You really think I'm some how trying to compare rap sheets? Read the OP another 1000 times and maybe the the point will seep in. I doubt it, but give it a shot. :wave:

We have read the OP.

You are comparing them when you claim Harbaugh should check his own house before rightfully criticizing Carrol's lack of control.

I hope both teams stab each other with adderall-infused broken beer bottles so the Cardinals can win the division. :doublethumbsup:

I hope both teams stab each other with adderall-infused broken beer bottles so the Cardinals can win the division. :doublethumbsup:

You're going to need 3 separate plane crashes for the Cardinals to win the division.

Even then, I may favor the Replacement Seahawks to finish ahead.

Logic and the knuckle hawks do not mix. No matter how simple you make it

Too funny

Brooks, who signed a six-year, $44.5-million contract extension with the 49ers, is no stranger to off-field troubles. In 2008, while a member of the Bengals, he was accused of punching a woman in the face. According to media reports, he accepted mediation on those charges. Brooks was also dismissed from the University of Virginia football team at the end of the 2005 season for an unspecified off-field incident.

At least he doesn't take adderrall :nono:

At least he doesn't take adderrall :nono:

Most of the Seahawks busted probably don't either.

yes it is funny that 49ers are trying to kill one another. :lol:

You done wiping sh1t through your hair yet? You should probably try to get in touch with the team's Adderall source before your haid felled off.

• Like 1

Knuck is waiting for the chance to talk about Brian Blades, now isn't he?

Or maybe Raheem Brock?

Rams would win for sure.

You're going to need 3 separate plane crashes for the Cardinals to win the division.

Even then, I may favor the Replacement Seahawks to finish ahead.

Rams would win for sure.

I was trying to be a happy, glass-half-full guy with my adderall-infused carnage. You guys are gloomy gusses. :(

Harbaugh's reaction to finding out his hypocritical nature was exposed:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=348gk1w&s=5

"Play by the rules," Harbaugh said he told his players. "And you always want to be above reproach. Especially when you're good, because you don't want people to come back and say they're winning because they're cheating. ... So we want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules. Because if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler.

--Jim Harbaugh

ABOVE REPROACH!!!! :overhead: :music_guitarred: :lol:

The Seattle Seahawks lead the NFL in suspensions for performance-enhancing drugs since Pete Carroll became coach in 2010, research by ESPN Stats & Information shows.

Seven other teams have incurred three or four substance-abuse suspensions for PEDs over that span, including the Denver Broncos and New York Giants with four apiece, according to STATS PASS. The San Francisco 49ers are among 10 teams with zero.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100145/seahawks-lead-in-ped-bans-under-carroll

Kinda fits with FlaHawkers quote above. If you have to cheat to win.....

Is USC still on probation?

But attempted murder is ok? :lol: I love it!! :banana:

Who said it was ok? Was Brook's cheating? Was he gaining a competitive advantage on the field? Nope.

Apples and oranges.

All you have to look at is Pete Carrol's stint at USC and how many players have been busted for cheating while he's been the HC of Seattle. Compare that to Harbaugh at Stanford and how many of his players have been busted for cheating in SF. Clearly there's a difference in philosophies. Makes some sense if you think about it since Pete Carroll is more cheerleader than coach....guess he has to cheat to win.

But attempted murder is ok? :lol: I love it!! :banana:

I love your lack of reading comprehension...where did anyone claim attempted murder is ok?

Where did Harbaugh even say that?

You claim his words are hypocritical...yet you point out no hypocrisy.

Its telling even your fellow Seahawks fans are not even backing you up here and everyone else is ripping you a new one.

Who said it was ok? Was Brook's cheating? Was he gaining a competitive advantage on the field? Nope.

Apples and oranges.

All you have to look at is Pete Carrol's stint at USC and how many players have been busted for cheating while he's been the HC of Seattle. Compare that to Harbaugh at Stanford and how many of his players have been busted for cheating in SF. Clearly there's a difference in philosophies. Makes some sense if you think about it since Pete Carroll is more cheerleader than coach....guess he has to cheat to win.

ABOVE REPROACH!!! :banana: :clap: :music_guitarred:

Hey Hypocrite Harbaugh:

Will you treat your star QB the way you treated this reporter??

http://instagram.com/p/bZ2x-RtBBT/#

When 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was a player, he made it very clear that he didn’t like seeing anyone wearing an opposing team’s colors.

In fact, in 2000, when Harbaugh played for the Chargers, he got angry at Jim Trotter, then a San Diego Union-Tribune reporter, for showing up at Chargers practice wearing a 49ers sweatshirt. Harbaugh said it was “pathetic” that Trotter would wear such a shirt, and he refused to answer any of Trotter’s questions.

I don’t talk to anybody in a San Francisco 49ers shirt,” Harbaugh told Trotter. “How could you wear that out here? . . . Seriously, man. How could you wear that out here to a Chargers facility?”

Trotter responded that he’s not an employee of the Chargers, and Harbaugh said he wouldn’t talk to Trotter as long as he was wearing 49ers gear.

“I don’t answer any questions from anybody wearing the enemy’s jersey,” Harbaugh said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/colin-kaepernicks-dolphins-hat-recalls-an-old-jim-harbaugh-spat/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Stay Tuned....

ABOVE REPROACH!!!! :banana: :clap: :music_guitarred:

Now we are going to whine about what hat Kaepernick wore?

And still lol at hypocrite...

Though, I guess this mindless crap beats the usual rah rah beat the drums Hawker does.

Now we are going to whine about what hat Kaepernick wore?

And still lol at hypocrite...

Though, I guess this mindless crap beats the usual rah rah beat the drums Hawker does.

Yeah, he's just going through another of his "I hate successful people" stages. That usually brings out the ultimate retard in him. His usual commentary is foolish and laughable, but when he gets like this, it just opens a whole new world of idiocy..............

Hey knuckle hawk, if you are talking about attempted murder. I think you mean ex Seahawks Brian blades

And the beat goes on

Hey knuckle hawk, if you are talking about attempted murder. I think you mean ex Seahawks Brian blades

And the beat goes on

The crime is irrelevant. You're coach's hypocrisy is the issue but you're too stupid to realize it. ABOVE REPROACH!!!! :banana: :clap: :music_guitarred:

Wow! I guess Harbaugh's hypocritcal nature burned some serious bridges at his beloved Michigan! Whowouldathunkit!!! :clap: :music_guitarred: :banana:

Let me make one final comment. I love Jamie Morris. I worked with him in Michigan Sports Marketing for the better part of a year. If you know the man, you know how much it probably hurt him to say what he said to Jim Harbaugh. That's not a man who likes to burn bridges. The nature of his job in Development suggests that. If he told Jim Harbaugh to "lose my cell phone number", then he really believed that Harbaugh was completely and utterly in the wrong on this one. And that's good enough for me.

http://www.yostbuilt.com/2007/08/jim-harbaugh-is-huge-hypocrite.html

Ouch!! :lol:

Actually the issue is you are a homeristic morin who obviously doesn't understand the word hypocrisy.