Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

Was anybody else at the Parade today? Absolutely incredible experience.

Granny tranny experience coup dujor?

I heard a rumor the NFL is giving out 70 SB rings. But that Paul Allen is going to pay for rings for all the employees of the organization top to bottom. Even its long time beat reporters, and play by play guys like Warren Moon, and Scot McGloughan.

:first:

Thats the best owner in football right there.

Thankyou Paul Allen for stopping the moving van.

Thankyou Paul Allen for the SuperBowl. :overhead:

I heard a rumor the NFL is giving out 70 SB rings. But that Paul Allen is going to pay for rings for all the employees of the organization top to bottom. Even its long time beat reporters, and play by play guys like Warren Moon, and Scot McGloughan.

Thats the best owner in football right there.

Thankyou Paul Allen for stopping the moving van.

Thankyou Paul Allen for the SuperBowl. :overhead:

Word going around is that the Denver owner sold some of his allotted tickets to Denver fans, but dumped the rest to California ticket brokers. Paul Allen got word, bought all the tickets, and gave them out to Seattle season ticket holders who then went to the Superbowl. Thus then the Superbowl got so focking loud it was like Seattle East.

Also, enjoyed watching all the parade coverage on NFL Network yesterday as I got iced in and couldn't make it in to work. What a classy celebration.

12th Man

Seahawks score 12 seconds into the game

Seahawks score 12 seconds into the 2nd half

Superbowl 48, 4+8=12,

Scored 43 pts, 4x3=12,

Marshawn Lynch's TD came with 12:00 remaining in the 2nd quarter

Seahawks lead the game for all but 12 seconds

Percy Harvin's return for TD took 12 seconds

This was the Seahawks franchise 12th postseason game

This was Peyton Manning's 12th postseason loss

Elway > Bosworth...HTH

At football, YES.

At a egotistical level, I'd call it a tie.

But at a flat out cool style with a rockin 80's hair style. Boz all day.

;)

Elway > Bosworth...HTH

Never compared their careers. But thanks for chiming in with a meaningless comment. HTH

Heard an interesting debate on NFL radio about who Seattle should play to open up the 2014 season. First, the Mariners are away so there is no conflict there. The game will be a home game. The teams discussed were: Denver, SF, GB and Dallas. The radio guys basically said that no one will want to see Denver get beat down again. So he tossed them. He had an interesting comment on SF. Would the NFL schedule a brutal division game and basically put the loser of the game behind the 8 ball after week one? He wasn't sure that was fair to either team. He thought GB might be an interesting game but he was leaning towards Dallas, big national following and the country would go nuts talking about Jason Garrett getting fired after Seattle beat them down. :banana:So what do you Hawk fans think? Who should we open the 2014 NFL season against?

Heard an interesting debate on NFL radio about who Seattle should play to open up the 2014 season. First, the Mariners are away so there is no conflict there. The game will be a home game. The teams discussed were: Denver, SF, GB and Dallas. The radio guys basically said that no one will want to see Denver get beat down again. So he tossed them. He had an interesting comment on SF. Would the NFL schedule a brutal division game and basically put the loser of the game behind the 8 ball after week one? He wasn't sure that was fair to either team. He thought GB might be an interesting game but he was leaning towards Dallas, big national following and the country would go nuts talking about Jason Garrett getting fired after Seattle beat them down. :banana:So what do you Hawk fans think? Who should we open the 2014 NFL season against?

I think it would be funny watching your D beat Romo down.

Think GB would be a fun matchup. Id like to see Rodgers and the Packers offense against your D while the Packers are at full strength early in the year (not making excuses for any games...just know guys like Cobb and Nelson have missed time and its more of a...hope Rodgers does not get hurt again thing...Flynn vs. that defense does not make me happy at all).

I don't really want to watch the Packers D at all right now against Wilson and Lynch...or our special teams against yours...those are the biggest areas that GB has to address.

Probably would make a huge game that they would hype up after the last game there in Seattle between these two.

I guess our resident troll missed this part of my post. Comprehension not his strong suit.

I guess our resident troll missed this part of my post. Comprehension not his strong suit.

I think S.F. would be the best game.

Will it be a home game for sure? That's cool no matter who it is then.

If it's on the road, then GB or Denver would be a good one. If at our home, they wouldn't want to do that to poor Denver and P. Manning. I could see that one being thrown out by the league.

GB would be the only other choice if it's at our house other then S.F. I think.

If NE was on the schedual that would be a good one. Or Phily

Dallas = Laughable. They should not even be in the mix and don't deserve to be. They would get crushed bad.

I guess this board's biggest troll does not realize nobody gives a flying fock what you think and its an open board and I will give my opinion when I damn well please.

I was civil, I spoke to the exact question...and as usual, your response is complete crap.

Our buddy Sweetness must be on suicide watch. He's pulling out all the stops over at FBG. Check his thread "How the NFL Screwed the 49ers" :lol: :overhead: :clap:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=703697

Heck that is more convincing gripe than what you have been spewing for years. Doesn't it come off as winy and full of what ifs of imaginary alternate reality final score? How ironic shoe is on other silly foot

Heck that is more convincing gripe than what you have been spewing for years. Doesn't it come off as winy and full of what ifs of imaginary alternate reality final score? How ironic shoe is on other silly foot

We all see what you're doing Murfette. Trying your hardest to bring up SB XL so you can say Seahawk fans still whine about SB XL. Nice try though. :thumbsup:

I guess this board's biggest troll does not realize nobody gives a flying fock what you think and its an open board and I will give my opinion when I damn well please.

I was civil, I spoke to the exact question...and as usual, your response is complete crap.

I will NEVER give a troll like you the time of day. Get that through your thick, bald head. Oh and for you :first:

I think S.F. would be the best game.

Will it be a home game for sure? That's cool no matter who it is then.

If it's on the road, then GB or Denver would be a good one. If at our home, they wouldn't want to do that to poor Denver and P. Manning. I could see that one being thrown out by the league.

GB would be the only other choice if it's at our house other then S.F. I think.

If NE was on the schedual that would be a good one. Or Phily

Dallas = Laughable. They should not even be in the mix and don't deserve to be. They would get crushed bad.

Well it should be a home game especially since I heard there is no conflict with the Mariners. I was thinking SF all along as well.

I will NEVER give a troll like you the time of day. Get that through your thick, bald head. Oh and for you :first:

You do it to everybody that does not just bow down to the seahawks though. you have for years

not everyone else's fault that you are the biggest troll here and cant handle real conversation

and great you say you wont give me the time of day...considering you follow me around on three message boards

You do it to everybody that does not just bow down to the seahawks though. you have for years

not everyone else's fault that you are the biggest troll here and cant handle real conversation

and great you say you wont give me the time of day...considering you follow me around on three message boards

Reposting in this thread:

Celebrating has been great, but we have to refocus on the free agency period that is fast approaching.

I'd say that by the end of the week, maybe end of the day, we should have our initial Off Season Thread up and running. So we can start to rosterbate. I expect many, many roster cuts. It will be ugly. No one over the age of 30 is safe. Hell, no one over 25 is safe. I have a lot of thoughts on this upcoming blood letting. Y'all may want to save those ideas for that very soon to be born thread.

We can a second thread going post draft and through training camp.

Finally, a season thread.

If someone else wants to start any of them, go ahead. No worries. However, caution, I started them this past season, and we won a Super bowl. I'm just saying, superstitions and all that jazz.

Also, as far as the kickoff game, the NFL loves playoff rematches for that first game. Loves them. I'd bet it's probably Seattle hosting San Francisco.

Reposting in this thread:

Celebrating has been great, but we have to refocus on the free agency period that is fast approaching.

I'd say that by the end of the week, maybe end of the day, we should have our initial Off Season Thread up and running. So we can start to rosterbate. I expect many, many roster cuts. It will be ugly. No one over the age of 30 is safe. Hell, no one over 25 is safe. I have a lot of thoughts on this upcoming blood letting. Y'all may want to save those ideas for that very soon to be born thread.

We can a second thread going post draft and through training camp.

Finally, a season thread.

If someone else wants to start any of them, go ahead. No worries. However, caution, I started them this past season, and we won a Super bowl. I'm just saying, superstitions and all that jazz.

Also, as far as the kickoff game, the NFL loves playoff rematches for that first game. Loves them. I'd bet it's probably Seattle hosting San Francisco.

Ok Phillybear let's get it rolling. Time to RE-PETE :first: :overhead:

We all see what you're doing Murfette. Trying your hardest to bring up SB XL so you can say Seahawk fans still whine about SB XL. Nice try though. :thumbsup:

Nah, there was only a very small minority of fans that were still whining, you being one. I was totally responding to you laughing at someone whining about the officials because it was quite ironic you found that as pathetic, funny and trivial just as we did when you spent 9 years saying if A + B + C + D all happened we would have won.

Most of the Seahawk fans are coming across on this board as pretty excited and humble and likeable. I am not egging them on whatsoever. Just responding to you.

I am happy Seahawk fans as a whole got to experience a championship. You? Hard to feel happy for you.

Most of the Seahawk fans are coming across on this board as pretty excited and humble and likeable. I am not egging them on whatsoever. Just responding to you.

I hope you can see some of the tongue in cheek stuff too.

I am seriously stunned that anyone actually took my greatest team ever assembled thread seriously, yet it apparently was, by most. Clearly, it was a copy and paste of my slug line to our season long thread which was meant to poke and provoke. And somehow proved prophetic too. Somehow people wre responding seriously. What a train wreck. Geez, way too many of you people take all this stuff way too seriously. I've already re-posted that Seattle is the greatest "sports" team of all time within the thread. I need to brainstorm how to take it more over the top than it's already gotten, which is nearly impossible.

I hope you can see some of the tongue in cheek stuff too.

I am seriously stunned that anyone actually took my greatest team ever assembled thread seriously, yet it apparently was, by most. Clearly, it was a copy and paste of my slug line to our season long thread which was meant to poke and provoke. And somehow proved prophetic too. Somehow people wre responding seriously. What a train wreck. Geez, way too many of you people take all this stuff way too seriously. I've already re-posted that Seattle is the greatest "sports" team of all time within the thread. I need to brainstorm how to take it more over the top than it's already gotten, which is nearly impossible.

This. Like when I used the word exciting a few years ago. Wow. Talk about going off the deep end!

I am happy Seahawk fans as a whole got to experience a championship. You? Hard to feel happy for you.

Geez you're not happy for me? How will I ever survive :dunno:

This. Like when I used the word exciting a few years ago. Wow. Talk about going off the deep end!

You certainly have gone off the deep end. Many times over.

Belated congratulations to the Seahawks fans here especially the non troll ones like Joey. That was an utterly dominating performance and Seattle is really set up for success next season too before the cap starts catching up. You are rightfully excited, that's a very talented team. :cheers:

• Like 1

Belated congratulations to the Seahawks fans here especially the non troll ones like Joey. That was an utterly dominating performance and Seattle is really set up for success next season too before the cap starts catching up. You are rightfully excited, that's a very talented team. :cheers:

:cheers:

Thank you

Congrats and yes it will be fun to see SF knock you back in 2014

5 Super Bowl victories and counting!!!!