• Got To Be Real- Cheryl Lynn
    • Good Times- Chic
    • Bad Girl- Donna Summer
    • Boogie Wonderland- Earth, Wind, & Fire
    • Best of My Love- The Emotions
    • I Love the Night Life(Disco Round)- Alicia Bridges
    • I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
    • Rock the Boat- Hues Corporation

Only got up to "H" in my disco folder. Which is your favorite of the ten disco songs listed?

DISCLAIMER: I did not include any Bee Gees songs. They got enough love in our 70's music polls.

Is it ghey firday already?

I have said this before, but I absolutely hate "I will survive" with a passion. The anthem for empowered-feeling dumpy chicks to get on the dance floor, jiggle all over the place and nod approvingly with every line in the song. :thumbsdown:

As a card-carrying member of D.R.E.A.D (Detroit Rockers Engaged in the Abolition of Disco) i must abstain from this vote.

I have said this before, but I absolutely hate "I will survive" with a passion. The anthem for empowered-feeling dumpy chicks to get on the dance floor, jiggle all over the place and nod approvingly with every line in the song. :thumbsdown:

As a card-carrying member of D.R.E.A.D (Detroit Rockers Engaged in the Abolition of Disco) i must abstain from this vote.

come on now, tell me listening to copacabana doesnt make u feel good. it can be our little secret.

I voted for I Will Survive. :ninja:

Although it was kinda like picking your favorite form of cancer.

I voted for I Will Survive. :ninja:

Although it was kinda like picking your favorite form of cancer.

skin cancer and another I will survive vote.

Went with Barry... There should have been some ABBA on this list.

skin cancer and another I will survive vote.

Et tu Voltaire? i would have thought you were a part of the WRIF D.R.E.A.D crew from way back?

Et tu Voltaire? i would have thought you were a part of the WRIF D.R.E.A.D crew from way back?

I was too young to hate disco. I eight years old on Disco Demolition night. My mother listened to rock/pop 8 Tracks and my dad was a radio country-western guy. I love WRIF but didn't ever hear of D.R.E.A.D,

Now I was always a big baseball fan. But the only thing I remember, I was aware of an instance when I was a kid where the Tigers won a game by forfeit 9-0 because the fans on the other team did something dumb. I had long forgotten the reason why or the team we "beat."

Changed my vote...just to see if your head explodes. :ninja:

No Abba - Dancing Queen :thumbsdown:

Also a disco poll with no Bee Gees ... how is that a disco poll? Yet Barry Manilow is disco ???

Only got up to "H" in my disco folder. Which is your favorite of the ten disco songs listed?

DISCLAIMER: I did not include any Bee Gees songs. They got enough love in our 70's music polls.

No Abba? That should be illegal. Dancing Queen is easily a top 5 disco song ever.

Also a disco poll with no Bee Gees ... how is that a disco poll? Yet Barry Manilow is disco ???

How about you go yourself? Take part in the polls, ignore the polls, or start your own polls. I really could care less. I explained why I didn't include the Bee Gees. Perhaps you can include them in your disco poll.

Copacabana tells a nice story. oh and it's Barry Manilow :wub:

How about you go ###### yourself? Take part in the polls, ignore the polls, or start your own polls. I really could care less. I explained why I didn't include the Bee Gees. Perhaps you can include them in your disco poll.

Your sure take these seriously don't you. :mellow:

I thought every man took his poll seriously. :D

LOL No, you do. I'm posting songs to vote on. Instead of looking at the list and picking the one you like best, or having a music discussion, you're having a temper tantrum because the choices you'd like to see aren't there. lolol Do you honestly think it would be possible for anyone to create a poll like this, in any genre, where every single member would agree with the choices that were chosen for the poll? It's real easy, Mozhole, look at the list and pick your favorite, or don't. I realize you're only used to posting in political threads and having pissing matches with everyone, but if you really, really concentrate, you'll find that it's not hard to actually have a discussion about certain topics, If this one doesn't suit you, or gets you overly frustrated because of the choices, then there are 50 other threads on the page to choose from. Now go get 'em, Sport! You can do it. :thumbsup:

Changed my vote...just to see if your head explodes. :ninja:

:nono:

negative nancies need to leave. i like this game.

From now on, it won't be polls. I'll just say...Favorite new wave song, ot favorite country song, or favorite grunge song...and have an open discussion. This is a little too challenging for a few.

Went with Barry... There should have been some ABBA on this list.

"Does Your Mother Know"

From now on, it won't be polls. I'll just say...Favorite new wave song, ot favorite country song, or favorite grunge song...and have an open discussion. This is a little too challenging for a few.

that would suck. what you are doing is great. dont change the recipe.

How about you go ###### yourself? Take part in the polls, ignore the polls, or start your own polls. I really could couldn't care less. I explained why I didn't include the Bee Gees. Perhaps you can include them in your disco poll.

Fixed...

Obviously he doesn't know music...

:nono: These have been fun... but you have to expect some of the conversation is going to be "there should have been ____ included".

:nono: These have been fun... but you have to expect some of the conversation is going to be "there should have been ____ included".

Newbie's fragile ego won't allow that...

I'd say Newbie's ego is the polar opposite of fragile.

Fragile ego? LOL Coming from the limp-wristed fagggot who cried like a school girl because Mike finally got fed up with your sickening dead children threads? LOLOL That's golden!! Now that your only shtick is gone, you have nothing left to do but troll and try to get people to notice you. Mr High School Loser continues life as MR Messageboard Loser. So sad. :wave:

This girl gets it. B)

You are entitled to your opinion, but in this case I think it would be incorrect...

Fragile ego? LOL Coming from the limp-wristed fagggot who cried like a school girl because Mike finally got fed up with your sickening dead children threads? LOLOL That's golden!! Now that your only shtick is gone, you have nothing left to do but troll and try to get people to notice you. Mr High School Loser continues life as MR Messageboard Loser. So sad. :wave:

Wow, it is worse for you than I thought...

You are entitled to your opinion, but in this case I think it would be incorrect...

LOL I've had lots of things said about my ego. Fragile has never been one of them. :clap:

LOL I've had lots of things said about my ego. Fragile has never been one of them. :clap:

I'm pretty sure the universe revolves around your ego. :P

:runsawayandhides:

I'm pretty sure the universe revolves around your ego. :P

:runsawayandhides:

Nahhhh. It used to. Til my daughter was born. Now it revolves around her every whim. lol