Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Man's best friend? (oof)

A paralyzed man from Arkansas woke up to find his dog eating one of his testicles.

The 39-year-old, who has no feeling from the waist down and sleeps in the nude, opened his eyes on Monday morning to see his fluffy pet pooch between his legs.

With blood on its muzzle and front paws, he noticed the pup was chowing down on something chewy.

Moments later, and to his horror, he realized the dog was in fact eating his gonad.

He called paramedics to his Trumann home and he was rushed him to hospital, where he is now recovering.

KAIT8 reports the dog was a stray that he had taken in just three weeks earlier.

Cops took the dog to a local vet, who put down. The dog's head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-eats-paralyzed-man-testicle-article-1.1413467#ixzz2adqSFqHV

If your dead paralyzed balls smell like dog food, what do you expect when you sleep naked?

Man talk about your tea bagging. I had a girl get her braces caught on one of my ball hairs and thought I was going to lose my mind.

He prolly just spilled some peanut butter... Honest mistake

Worst blow job ever.

Is Gary going to be ok after this?