Sign in to follow this  
babaganoush

new here

Better than your eggplant.....this should be interesting.

Has anybody ever actually met this giants fan guy?

he's a swell chap; i wish he'd post more often.

i hear he's a mountain of a man... who showers in gin.... hell... he focked my wife! He's focked all of our wives!

I heard he has a first aid kit... only 2 things in it... a bottle of gin... and a tourniquet

i heard he started the holocaust on a bet

That's a funny name. Made me chuckle.

:doh:

Do you keep a spreadsheet with your usernames and passwords GF?

I remember as a kid, I used to scrape out a pumpkin with a large, dull spoon to remove all the gunk from the sides before we made a jack-o=lantern.

If I could go back in time, I'd take that same spoon to your Mother's fetid, festering womb, then toast her ovaries and uterus over an open flame like some kind of human yakitori and baste it in the blood that gushed from her nethers.

Truth is- im a long time reader- first time poster

So you are just like geezil.

Basically...full of crap.

Im not geezil or any other make believe person people are

obsessed with

Enjoyed coming here off and on for years just to read some funny stories, etc. Now decide to post and people cant believe that an actual new poster exists

obsessed with

Enjoyed coming here off and on for years just to read some funny stories, etc. Now decide to post and people cant believe that an actual new poster exists

To prove yourself, you will need to travel to the Northwest and await further instructions. Those instructions will most likely involve taking a bushel of potatoes and storing them in a very uncomfortable place.

How about you go drown in a big puddle of AIDS? :mad:

Everybody is welcome to go drown in a puddle of AIDS.

Strange. Different threads, yet we posted at almost the exact same time.

Guess we have to fock now. :doh:

Ouch- was obsessed with Lost- enjoyed all your recaps

Much obliged, but you will be subject to the same verbal thrashings from me as everyone else, going forward.

Why the hate fatboy? Aranthol holding you up at gunpoint

Ive got coons vs pats in superbowl

Coons 28- pats 24

What do you mean, "hate"? Indicating that I fock your mother on a regular basis and hoping you drown in a puddle of AIDS is the standard welcome here at the Geek Club. If you don't like it, you could go hang out with the window-lickers over at FBG. :dunno:

obsessed with

Not obsessed...I said you were just like him...not that you were him.

Carry on with your insanity.

I really can't believe Mike let's this nonsense continue. But hey, it's his board - so que sera sera.

Cool, now we've got a feather and a red dot one. :thumbsup:

Like i said earlier- why is it so hard to believe that somebody new comes on this board? Ive seen that im new hear opening before- thought i would use it- i guess that was a bad idea- thats why i started a getting to know me thread- nobody believes the new guy, i guess youve been burned too often- sorry

What you got on your badger coaching jumping ship down to sec land?

Can't blame him for wanting the money for himself and his assistants.

Could have acted a bit better when leaving and in some subsequent things...and he is going to have a tough go of things in the SEC West.

I dig who the Badgers brought in...but as a Badger fan I know the chances of my team doing anything more than slipping into the Rose Bowl here and there (obviously changing with upcoming "playoffs")...I have no illusions that they will ever win an championship.

Just beat Michigan and OSU from time to time and Im happy.

and I still think you are a trolling alias...must be sad going through life needing to create new IDs to talk to yourself later.

Like i said earlier- why is it so hard to believe that somebody new comes on this board? Ive seen that im new hear opening before- thought i would use it- i guess that was a bad idea- thats why i started a getting to know me thread- nobody believes the new guy, i guess youve been burned too often- sorry

It's not hard to believe. It happens all the time. It's just that this bored has some clowns of very limited intelligence that are all up in arms and outraged at a handful of posters for some imagined slight, so it's a good time to burn all the town folks because there might be a witch in there somewhere.

Whole sec is brutal- years ago it was sec east with florida and tenn dominating- now the west with bama and lsu- being a dawg fan, tough to break thru- we were up 21-10 in the 3rd against bama- then 10 yds away from the natl championship game- tough pill to swallow

I was at the outback bowl years ago- dawgs vs wisci- in the old ron dayne years