Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Denver vs Baltimore Week 1 - In-game Discussion

I was warning guys since last season...but got slammed for that thinking. Rice is awesome but they are set on a time share for some reason almost forcing issue

No one said it wasn't going to be a timeshare...we just said Rice will still get his and be a top 10 back.

FFS on the goal and rice doesn't get the damn carry but freaking leach does.

Because of all the reports that said he would be starting?

And no if you have been reading my posts i have been saying that Moreno is the better overall back and should start. Check out the thread about Moreno that was started earlier today and you will see that I have been saying that

What's with all the talk on Mannings better arm strength and zip? Those throws look.... Soft.

Well it IS wet and has been raining. Kind of want some control on the ball

This game looks to be fantasy irrelevant...

There is still 7 mins in the first left. Give it some time. I guarantee some broken coverage somewhere.

What's with all the talk on Mannings better arm strength and zip? Those throws look.... Soft.

I was just saying that on MFL. His arm strength doesn't look any better than last year.

How many dead points will FB's score this year...[/quote

Not in my 32 team league ]

• Like 1

Indeed he does. He's the only person Peyton seems to be hooking up with tonight. However every time he throws to Thomas it seems the defenders should be called for pass interference yet it doesn't get called

Are the Broncos going to try and stretch the field with Demaryius? I hope Manning still has the arm strength to do something other that crossing patterns.

For trade, Demariyus Thomas.

I downgraded him to wr2 status when welker got traded. Way too many mouths to feed. Better wait till after week two and hope he goes for 100 and a couple scores

I wish I wasn't facing Welker tonight..........

Peyton's throws did look a little weak though.

Compare to Flacco's passes.. It looks real weak. Maybe it's the rain...but I'm sure it will be the talk of town tomorrow.

The offensive weapons for tonight seem to be Welker and Moreno for the broncos. Wish they would involve Thomas in the game plan. On another note I wish the ravens would involve rice more. It seems they are using him nowhere near enough

• Like 1

The game must be slowing down for Flacco. He looks really comfortable out there.

He does look good, but Denver is missing a lot if good players in D and is getting no pressure whatsoever.

I downgraded him to wr2 status when welker got traded. Way too many mouths to feed. Better wait till after week two and hope he goes for 100 and a couple scores

Traded?

Anyone else even seen ball or hillman get in on a series tonight? Doesn't seem like too much of a rbbc so far...

I know it is Baltimore... But Denver's rushing attempts look pathetic. Seems like the backs are looking for traffic.

And Manning is off. He keeps throwing behind his targets.

Has Peyton thrown it more than 12yds yet. Arm looks penningtonesque...

I'm wondering if its the rain and he's trying to be careful. If you ask me he needs to just start slinging it cause that is getting them nowhere fast

Compare to Flacco's passes.. It looks real weak. Maybe it's the rain...but I'm sure it will be the talk of town tomorrow.

Yeah, Flacco seems to be having no trouble; plenty of zip on his. Peyton's throws looked like this at the end of last year too. Maybe it's just age catching up with him.