Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Eagles - In-game Discussion

Gonna be a long year for Reid in KC. At least McNabb could heave the ball down the field once in a while to keep defenses honest.

Phiily's coaching is pathetic for not shutting down this Mickey Mouse offense.

:lol:

Going against D-Jax and JC. Thought I had it made for 3-1/2 quarters but JC has put together a very good game.

I'm playing against Charles and McCoy. Focking hell.

that's a fumble there his knee was NOT down when ball came out....I am against Vick they better review that!

Chiefs ball?

If so let JC get his 100yds.

:-)

yeah, I am very greedy.....get a 2 pt bonus!

The Chiefs are going to win for the most part a sloppy played game on the road and its second straight win against an NFC East team.

Good win for them tonight. Go Jamal! Thank You!!

The Chiefs are going to win for the most part a sloppy played game on the road and its second straight win against an NFC East team.

Good win for them tonight. Go Jamal! Thank You!!

Chiefs defense made it sloppy for the Eagles. They are the real deal

Yeah they get the giants next.

I may add

:lol:

Yup I'm overreacting since I have Bowe ... but I would think the D coordinators would eventually realize what a dink and dunk offense this is and shut it down. Force Smith to beat you deep.

Yes they are. Chiefs def looked good.

Gonna be a long year for Reid in KC. At least McNabb could heave the ball down the field once in a while to keep defenses honest.

Phiily's coaching is pathetic for not shutting down this Mickey Mouse offense.

LOL They'll win 8-9 games and Reid will be in COY discussion.

Kelly's college ways sure showing through. Stupid call to go for 2 early. Inane to go for it on 4 and 20, from deep in your own end with 2:40 to go and 2 TO remaining.

And people griped about Reid's game management.

LOL They'll win 8-9 games and Reid will be in COY discussion.

3-0 as of tonight...

Raiders (2) and Chargers (2) = 3 wins

@ Titans W

vs Browns W

@ Bills W

@ Redskins W

I understand that they will likely not win every game I just listed, but they can just as easily win a game vs NYG... or Indy who I left off this list.

Point being... After Week 3, this team is set up to win 10 or more games this season and host a WC game.

Kelly's college ways sure showing through. Stupid call to go for 2 early. Inane to go for it on 4 and 20, from deep in your own end with 2:40 to go and 2 TO remaining.

They needed 2 scores, u have to go for it there. The 2pnt was stupid tho, no excuse for that.

They needed 2 scores, u have to go for it there. The 2pnt was stupid tho, no excuse for that.

Disagree, though I know it's a point open to discussion. If you miss 4 & 20, game is over. If you punt you prolong the game, which is your only chance to win.

3-0 as of tonight...

Raiders (2) and Chargers (2) = 3 wins

@ Titans W

vs Browns W

@ Bills W

@ Redskins W

I understand that they will likely not win every game I just listed, but they can just as easily win a game vs NYG... or Indy who I left off this list.

Point being... After Week 3, this team is set up to win 10 or more games this season and host a WC game.

So you want to quibble over 9 vs 10 wins? OK. I think it's unrealistic to bank on all those road wins in the NFL, or to assume they do better than an in-division split vs OAK and SD. They beat a really bad team tonight, but if you want to pick nits, have at it.

I'll stick with the prediction I made on these boards before the season began.

Disagree, though I know it's a point open to discussion. If you miss 4 & 20, game is over. If you punt you prolong the game, which is your only chance to win.

Making that 4 & 20 was their only chance to win.

Agree on the 2 point conversion. Pointless to go for that.

Disagree on punting on 4th and 20. In today's NFL, I go for it every time in that situation. It is so easy these days to get an illegal contact penalty, pass interference, holding, etc. Defensive backs can't touch the WR's anymore. Even though the chances of actually converting that distance is fairly low, I think the ability to get a first down through penalty makes it an easy call to go for it. Especially when your defense has proven it is very unlikely to stop the opposing offense when it matters most.

Making that 4 & 20 was their only chance to win.

Let's face it, the odds at that point are long at best.

So do you forfeit your TOs and risk all on one play which, if it fails, means the game is over. Or do you make them handle a punt and run plays, hoping for a miracle.

Again, there's different schools of thought. I was always taught that you extend the game as far as possible in hopes the other guy screws up.