Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Eagles - In-game Discussion

Inactives

Kansas City - QB Tyler Bray, TE Anthony Fasano, DT Jaye Howard, LB Nico Johnson, TE Travis Kelce, C Eric Kush, LB/DE Josh Martin

Philadelphia - QB Matt Barkley, CB Roc Carmichael, TE Emil Igwenagu, OT Dennis Kelly, CB Jordan Poyer, DE Damion Square, OT Matt Tobin

Eagles 27, Chiefs 24.

Couple of bold predictions.

Chiefs defense looks fallible. LeSean McCoy slashes for over 100 yards on the ground and 6 catches for another 78 yards and 2 tuddies. D Jax goes over a hundred w a tuddy. Avant has a big game with 8 catches for 90 yards and Vick lights it up on the ground.

J Charles has a rough night and A Smith connect twice with D Bowe who has a big night built on a real big play....

I have the Chiefs winning.

I also now remember why Alex Smith the QB sucks so much and why Andy Reid the HC sucks so much.

They had Bowe one on one on top and didn't take a shot on the fade. Him, Mega, AJ and a few others you have to flip it up to them in that sitch.

They had Bowe one on one on top and didn't take a shot on the fade. Him, Mega, AJ and a few others you have to flip it up to them in that sitch.

Yah, remember that catch @ Indy last season?

Yes! I started Chiefs D (although I did consider picking up the Bills) in one league; and in my other league I benched Vick for Romo.

Nobody knows Vick's tendencies and weaknesses better than Andy Reid. Invaluable in prepping for a short week.

Yes! I started Chiefs D (although I did consider picking up the Bills) in one league; and in my other league I benched Vick for Romo.

Why? Neither decision makes any sense.

Could be a nice move starting KC D (or lucky), dumb move sitting Vick.

Haha, no problem. I'm a huge Vick fan and happy he's on my team. Romo should do well against the Rams I think anyway.

Why? Neither decision makes any sense.

Short week, Chiefs Defense is good: Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, D. Johnson and Andy Reid knows Vick's strengths and weaknesses. I would have to cut the Chiefs D to pick up Bills D and Chiefs D because of the strength of my bench no skill position player worth dropping; and Chiefs D has good matchups coming up and it costs money to make waiver moves too, although I didn't let that keep from leading the league in add/drops last year. And Romo should do well this week anyway.

The under use of Charles is mind boggling. Running all these misdirection rollout passes is just stupid

and when they do run Charles it is right up the gut in obvious run formation

As someone that took the Eagles -3, I love that they're giving away points. Fock you Chip.

The under use of Charles is mind boggling. Running all these misdirection rollout passes is just stupid

Ah...insert any Eagles running backs name in place of Jamaal Charles right there and you have the previous 14 years under Big Red

Ah...insert any Eagles running backs name in place of Jamaal Charles right there and you have the previous 14 years under Big Red

Disagree, I had Shady and Westbrook in the past. They were active in every series and in unique situations. Not a dive off centers hip and a stupid flat pass

At this level, toss plays typically do not work...

Charles is an exception. He has the speed to turn it up field as done in the past. Confusing as to why he does not get this opportunity this season.

I swear I have no luck with kickers. Philly scores a TD and the coaches pulls a trick 2 pt play? Really?

is that a fumble? to vick

Don't think so. Not pretty but I need 34 points to stay on pace ....nearly half way there after the 1st quarter.