Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Week 4 Streaming Defenses

Have Vikings currently and thinking they might be a good play after what the Steelers have shown all year.

Colts impressed me on D yesterday and get a tasty matchup with the Jags,

KC is available in a lot of leagues and gets to feast on that joke of a line the Giants have at home.

Jets have looked good all year on D but are on the road. Still an interesting option.

Trying to decide between these four right now...

Colts were available in both my leagues, but went with Tbay. Arizona's offense in challenged, travelling east for a 1pm start. Tbay have done a pretty good job of keeping teams out of the endzone.

Took AZ in one league, going against rookie QB, though Cards D has some injuries I read somewhere. Not so sure now, and may opt for the Stillers against the Vikes instead.

Cinn at Browns or KC vs Giants??? I know this is steaming but I picked up KC and wondering if they are better play the the Cinn DST. KC is at home.

Yahoo has Minnesota projected for 17 points this week in my league (we do not count yardage). They look like a decent play but 17 pts?!?!?!!?!!?!?

I just dropped New England...nice stats but they have played Buff-Jets-Tampa-not exactly a whos who of offense in the league...for the Vikings.

Having some 2nd thoughts now but what's done is done.

Yahoo better be right. :shocking:

I really think the Vikings are going to be a let-down this week. Things are not adding up for them.

Dont' disagree. I just didn't want to ride out things with the Pats.

They could surprise but @ Atlanta, @ Cinci, NO the next 3 weeks don't look great on paper.

what we think of Dal vs SD?

Dallas is 2nd against the run and has given up just 24 points the last 2 weekends combined - one of those games against the Chiefs. SD has 3 starting offensive lineman out and another one banged up - could be a long day for Rivers.

Colts were available in both my leagues, but went with Tbay. Arizona's offense in challenged, travelling east for a 1pm start. Tbay have done a pretty good job of keeping teams out of the endzone.

I went TB. Indy was picked through WW and I don't waste priority for D. And Vikes looked bad against cle.

Bailing on the Vikings this week. Cassel staring at QB, and the Vikings are without 2 starting DBs.

True. And if your league penalizes heavily for yards and points, the Vikings are not for you.. It's just that Pittsburgh has been very turnover prone and should continue that with the jet lag. Vikings return game is good, too. Plus, when teams replace their QB it tends to fire up the whole team. We could see a whole different Viking team this weekend. Solid play I'd say for streamers.

And Vikes looked bad against cle.

Fantasy-wise they weren't terrible, but I agree there are better options out there this week.

Got the Pats also. Other options are Vikes (which make me nervous), browns, jets or cardinals. May stick with pats. Im 1-2 and playing a 3-0 team so thinking about this way more than I should.

Yahoo has Minnesota projected for 17 points this week in my league (we do not count yardage). They look like a decent play but 17 pts?!?!?!!?!!?!?

I saw that too . Yahoo is counting heavily on MINN being a pick machine . They're predicting 30 INT's from the Vikings the rest of the year, what ?

Cinn at Browns or KC vs Giants??? I know this is steaming but I picked up KC and wondering if they are better play the the Cinn DST. KC is at home.

If KC is available jump on it. NYG is a mess right now and should be picked on until proven otherwise. Even besides that, KC is playing really dammed good fantasy defense this season and might be worth holding until their bye, 10.

If KC is available jump on it. NYG is a mess right now and should be picked on until proven otherwise. Even besides that, KC is playing really dammed good fantasy defense this season and might be worth holding until their bye, 10.

this, I'm a giants fan and we are awful

KC shouldn't have been available since week 2, I just picked up the Colts

KC DST should have been one of the ones drafted . Despite being a last place team a year ago they sent all those guys to the Pro Bowl, most from their defense . Only Jamaal Charles and the punter were not .

Got the Pats also. Other options are Vikes (which make me nervous), browns, jets or cardinals. May stick with pats. Im 1-2 and playing a 3-0 team so thinking about this way more than I should.

I have a feeling that the Pats are going to be scored upon early and often. A high scoring game...

Atlanta knows that the Saints are 2 weeks up and will do almost anything they can to win. I think Ryan is going to torch their secondary. Jets are a better play than NE and the other teams you list. I think the Jets will let up points, but not as many as the Pats. Good Luck! Also, Pitt should get their first win. Not the Vikings Def either.

I have a feeling that the Pats are going to be scored upon early and often. A high scoring game...

Atlanta knows that the Saints are 2 weeks up and will do almost anything they can to win. I think Ryan is going to torch their secondary. Jets are a better play than NE and the other teams you list. I think the Jets will let up points, but not as many as the Pats. Good Luck! Also, Pitt should get their first win. Not the Vikings Def either.

Thanks. Picked up the Jets this afternoon and rolling with them. Some teams in my league are holding 2 defenses. As the byes start I'm hoping better weekly options will start appearing.

i am 1 and 2 playing an 3 and 0 too... I dumped the PATS for INDY this week, I am a bit nervous about the PATS upcoming games too. I may steam D's from here on out based on match ups

Cinncy has a strong chance of having both corners and their best safety out-- not sure if it will effect the final score but I see a natural reversal with the big comeback last week-- tough call even with Hoyer who I actually picked up for a bye week flyer with A Rogers off

Thanks guys I picked up the Colts D because of this thread. I am up by 19 thanks to them.

3 PA, 205 YDS, DTD (41), 3 Int, 4 SACK 34 points

I lost 5 points due to they managed to get over 200 yards!

Had dropped NE for Indy and I'm glad.

But I didn't think NE would look this awesome in Atlanta.

I regretted dropping them because I knew they were top 5 last year, but man! No DTD from them though.