Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Flash Gordon to Detroit

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you ahead of time for bringin' Flash Gordon and my Lions together, and also that my home football team no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

AMEN

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you ahead of time for bringin' Flash Gordon and my Lions together, and also that my home football team no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

AMEN

season is just still to young . and did you not just lose a starting wr trying to save a pizza when he was driving .. amen

season is just still to young . and did you not just lose a starting wr trying to save a pizza when he was driving .. amen

Yeah... and what is your point? Nothing against a downed man... but season has to move forward... would love to see the Lions get Gordon but I know it is a long shot.

Are the Browns really trying to trade him? They must have little faith in Gordon because he is so young. Maybe the Browns realize the current hype will never live up? Trade a stock while it's high.

Are the Browns really trying to trade him? They must have little faith in Gordon because he is so young. Maybe the Browns realize the current hype will never live up? Trade a stock while it's high.

I doubt they will trade him but I'd be happy if they keep chucking it his way to boost his trade value.

Reported yesterday that Chud directly told Gordon "we aren't trading you" which means only one of two things...they are trading him, or Greg Little is already gone. :dunno:

Reported yesterday that Chud directly told Gordon "we aren't trading you" which means only one of two things...they are trading him, or Greg Little is already gone. :dunno:

After TRich found out that he was traded via a friend listening to the radio instead of directly from his employer, I think it's safe to say that Gordon shouldn't believe anyone in the front office/coaching staff has to say.

guys that want Gordon to goto the Pats or Lions or wherever are crazy...hes in the perfect situation where he and Cameron will continue to get 10+ targets a game.

he goes to Det and enjoy those 2- 50 games, mixed in with the 5-150 1td randomness

He is one issue away from a year out of the league.

Browns are presumably trying to rebuild. If they can get enough, I would expect they would.

Problem is, no one is going to really give anything because he is one step away from being out for a year.

That stated, Lions and Pats would seem to be likely homes.

this would be insane... but the browns are simply ??? WTF is their plan right now

I think they would trade the stadium to a community college if the CC had a first rounder in 2016.

Maybe the Jets should jump in and try to trade for Gordon. Give Geno more targets and hopefully

open up the running game a little more. Their defense is already real good,why not build up the offense right now while they are 2-1

Mike Lombardi has long been high on Ryan Mallett. I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon went to the Pats in a deal involving Mallett.

Mike Lombardi has long been high on Ryan Mallett. I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon went to the Pats in a deal involving Mallett.

So.after the browns set their franchise back a few years by drafting weeden, the browns are going to set their franchise back even more and trade for mallett?

So.after the browns set their franchise back a few years by drafting weeden, the browns are going to set their franchise back even more and trade for mallett?

No. They tried to get Mallett, but the price was too high. Lombardi was equally high on Brian Hoyer, so they got him instead.

Gordon is going nowhere.

Not sure what they could offer but I'd love to see the 49ers go after him. He would help the whole offense and the 9ers could stand a better chance of getting on track and putting up consistant points.They Have Boldin and not sure if/when Crabtree comes back but why wait on him. They need a guy right now opposite Boldin if they want to have a sniff at getting back to the superbowl. I'd think they should offer a 2nd and see what happens. They're close to another trophy if the D starts playing well again. Maybe Gordon could be that missing piece that puts them over the hump. I know why add another possible off-field issue guy when they alteady have A.Smith situation but hey Harbaugh did play Smith that Sunday against popular belief. He's a gambler, take a chance on Gordon.

Looks like Leon Hall, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Reggie Nelson are all listed as doubtful this week. Bodes VERY well for Gordon and Cameron. What was looking like a dicey matchup now appears to be quite juicy. If you're selling either one of these guys for some reason, might be good to wait one more week.