Sign in to follow this  
edjr

rough days at the geek club :(

top 5 threads.

2 started by gfiafp and 3 started by furfur

sad, sad days :(

So, this phag is pissed off about my car description.

Started by Giants Fan, Today, 04:29 AM 2 replies

The man, the myth ... the legend. GFIAFP.

Started by Giants Fan, Today, 07:16 AM 25 replies

Florida gym teacher fired for punching female student in face

Started by Phurfur, Today, 10:06 AM 0 replies

Stimulus funds paid for trees in high-income Denver neighborhoods

Started by Phurfur, Today, 10:00 AM 0 replies

Despite gov't assurances, some could see insurance costs soar under ObamaCare

Started by Phurfur, Today, 09:52 AM

:(

They were lower until ShoNuff bumped them to the top.

Hence my point all along. You pansies can't help but bump/flame/troll with the very same folks you whine about. :doh:

Hence my point all along. You pansies can't help but bump/flame/troll with the very same folks you whine about. :doh:

You're going to need pliers to get that lure out

Sho Nuff is a sped who gets off on this sh!t for some reason. He does not speak for all the Closeted folk

You're going to need pliers to get that lure out

What do you think all this Geek Club versus The Closet banter has beent he whole time? Nobody really cares (well almost nobody), its all one big fishing experiment. Do you really think I some how picked a side as if this was the bloods versus the crips? :clap:

Of course not, its just fun to pit people against one another and create rivalries and smack talk. I've had more fun trying to pit posters against each other and create a board war the past two weeks than I've had in months here.

The fact that edjr actually took the time out of his regular day job to create a board, advertise, send out personal messages here to get people over there and take message board posting that seriously is the funniest part of all. :first:

top 5 threads.

2 started by gfiafp and 3 started by furfur

sad, sad days :(

:(

Add RP trolling Shonuff to the list.

What do you think all this Geek Club versus The Closet banter has beent he whole time? Nobody really cares (well almost nobody), its all one big fishing experiment. Do you really think I some how picked a side as if this was the bloods versus the crips? :clap:

Of course not, its just fun to pit people against one another and create rivalries and smack talk. I've had more fun trying to pit posters against each other and create a board war the past two weeks than I've had in months here.

The fact that edjr actually took the time out of his regular day job to create a board, advertise, send out personal messages here to get people over there and take message board posting that seriously is the funniest part of all. :first:

Did you see the commercial we had last night during the NFL game?

Add RP trolling Shonuff to the list.

and a thread calling out furfur

I did, well done. :thumbsup:

I thought it was a GoDaddy's commercial at first but the two guys kissing after they scored the water pong win sealed the deal it was for The Closet.

If we get even half the response we got from the banner ads at lemonparty.org and meatspin.com, we'll be sitting pretty.

1000% this.

I think it's funny now they are all coming back starting threads about how bad it is...which two thoughts come to mind....one being who actually gives a flying fock how a message bored is doing? And two...if you do care...you need to junior seau yourself.

I mean I know you guys are doing it to validate yourselves in some pathetic "our side is winning" sorta way.....only problem being is nobody was really playing with you. You left, nobody cared....now you guys are coming back starting threads. Yippee!

People still post here? Must be the only one's that post I have on ignore. :dunno:

You have yourself on ignore? :unsure: