Sign in to follow this  
idlewild

OFFICIAL: Calvin Johnson is OUT

I'm starting Tavon Austin now. I hope he breaks out this game . Oh, and this definitely will make me pick up and stash Harvin . If this will be a rest of the season thing for Megatron....

Just picked up Kris Durham. He's a big target at 6'6" and looked good last week. If the Calvin injury lingers he may actually have some value.

Just picked up Kris Durham. He's a big target at 6'6" and looked good last week. If the Calvin injury lingers he may actually have some value.

With Roddy hurting and A. Brown on a bye...I ended up picking him up and starting him instead of Kerley.

This makes Broyles intriguing to me, but it's hard to start a guy after 1 target last week, even in his scenario. Maybe a heavy dose of running for the lions today.

With Roddy hurting and A. Brown on a bye...I ended up picking him up and starting him instead of Kerley.

Just plugged him in over Kerley as well.

Crap, are any Stafford owners considering other options in light of this news? I have Romo and was planning on playing Stafford, but may go Romo now.

I have Bradford and am thinking about him against the Jags, but that's a tough call. I think dump offs to the backs will help Stafford a lot today.

I have Bradford and am thinking about him against the Jags, but that's a tough call. I think dump offs to the backs will help Stafford a lot today.

I'm going with Bradford over Stafford. I may regret it, but I can see this being a multi-interception day for Stafford with the guys he'll have to throw to. Stafford will have to throw allot in a high-scoring game.

Wow...Megatron out, and Garcon on bye. Starting Blackmon, Alshon Jeffrey, and Austin Pettis today. T.Y is on my bench but I just can't put him in today so that means he will have a huge day!

I'm considering starting him over Hill and Kerley. May be a shootout with GB.

Maybe I start Broyles over Shorts?

ETA In both leagues I own Shorts I also own Broyles. Due to Garcon also being out in both of those leagues I was going to start Shorts, but I just decided to take him out in favor of Broyles.

Detroiter here, I like Durham over Broyles who still is rusty, Pettigrew is good play imo and the new TE (Fsomething)might be sneaky play if you're desperate, Bell would be good flex and Patrick Edwards is back who looked good in training camp. Stafford takes a hit so I'm starting Vick.

That being said: Stafford will go off and so will Broyles

I have Bowe at my flex, Broyles on the bench and Durham is on the waivers.

A. Keep lineup as is

B. Broyles over Bowe

C. Drop Broyles for Durham. Start Durham over Bowe

Thoughts?

I have Bowe at my flex, Broyles on the bench and Durham is on the waivers.

A. Keep lineup as is

B. Broyles over Bowe

C. Drop Broyles for Durham. Start Durham over Bowe

Thoughts?

I don't understand how Durham all of a sudden becomes a better option than Broyles. Start Broyles.

Now we're seeing how good that Detroit passing game is when defenses don't have to commit 2 or 3 guys to Calvin. Not pretty so far.

Wow...Megatron out, and Garcon on bye. Starting Blackmon, Alshon Jeffrey, and Austin Pettis today. T.Y is on my bench but I just can't put him in today so that means he will have a huge day!

Dang, you almost hit the jackpot with those three.

Dang, you almost hit the jackpot with those three.

yep...had a great day overall and I'm going to end up losing because I'm up against Manning. Hilton on my bench with 24pts too!