Maghee

M.Wallace

Simpson

Durham

Colston

Gronk

Crosby

Car Def

He has a bunch of guys on a bye Marshal,Luck and a few others. It's a keepers league. I kept Dez,Cruz,Calvin,Stafford,Ridley it's a 10 team league. Spiller is on my bench should I bench him? Chances I win? Anyone else have a huge game?

FU

Y? It's my first winning season. I give full credit to these forums for helping me draft camron,Nelson,KC def and Garçon which I traded but I had great value because of these forums.

Yes, you have the better "on paper" team. But this is fantasy football so who the fock knows who's gonna win?

Good luck in your quest for 8-0.

• Like 1

Yes, you have the better "on paper" team. But this is fantasy football so who the fock knows who's gonna win?

Good luck in your quest for 8-0.

Very true. I have a bad feeling. Just because u have the ether team on paper doesn't matter. It's called Fantasy for a reason. I sometimes wish skill was a bigger part of winning.

looks like both of you guys have lucked out and caught teams on bad weeks so far

your in a 10 team league ?? here is my 12 ppr team league team that is 3 and 4... mind you I did a few trades and good ww pick ups

Romo

Murray

Gore

DMAC

CJ... traded Ridley for him last week

A.Brown

Dunbar

Hunter

DEZ

AJ Green

Blackmon

VJAX

J.Reed

PATS

Dawson

my 3 and 4 team in a 12 team league could smoke both of your teams ... lol

Actually in reality like the other guy said it doesn't matter what it looks like on paper... you never know in FFB

I am in a 2 keeper league, one guy had Martin and Spiller for keepers, he drafted Kaep, Cobb and Amendola ... on paper before the season started we all thought we had no shot and he would win ever game

The 7-0 vs 7-0 games aren't huge. It's the 4-3 vs 4-3 games that are meaningful. Win or lose, you're making the playoffs. The mediocre teams facing off are playing for their playoff lives.

• Like 1

The 7-0 vs 7-0 games aren't huge. It's the 4-3 vs 4-3 games that are meaningful. Win or lose, you're making the playoffs. The mediocre teams facing off are playing for their playoff lives.

yup im 3 - 4 headed in the right direction and my opponent is 4 - 3 but probably best team in league. this is a HUGE week for both of us, moreso me.

Any possibility you could grab Cox?

Exactly! (very nice comment by the way)

Question really is, what if they both grab Cox? Who will be more excited and mouth off first?! I mean really. If he takes Cox, then is the other guy the clear winner?

I don't know for sure but I think they both lose.