Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

snatchit has volunteered to start an 'official' weekly waiver wire thread.

We really need just one person to volunteer to be the guy who starts the 'official" weekly waiver add thread (I suggest we start it every Monday) and this topic should any plug and play waiver adds.

The last few weeks we've had about 1/2 dozen different threads started on different days which are closely related involving waiver wire adds. We only need one resource for all of us to go to instead of multiple threads started by different people on different days. I'm sure everyone would appreciate this.

Who will volunteer? I don't care who steps up, but once we get a guy to do it , I sincerely hope all other posters will kindly refrain from starting their own versions. This way we keep ONE THREAD on page one that everyone can add and contribute to.

Does anyone have a problem with this suggestion?

just combine threads. stop whining.

The mods are not so active on this bored, and most of their time is spent moving threads to the Little Help section. One thread would be best - I think we'd all agree. So how bout YOU start the Weekly Waiver thread each Monday Uncle M?

just combine threads. stop whining.

Not whining. Since i'm not a mod or connected to the site in any way, i have no ability to combine threads.

I also have no problem with unclemercy being the keeper of the 'official' weekly waiver thread.

ok im not trying to break balls just ribbing you old farts.

i dont start threads anymore. glad to help.

Does that mean we can count on you every monday to start the thread? If so, the job is yours, man.

Oweing to their stalwart reputations and mesmerizing weekly analysist........I nominate SNATCHIT or GFIAFP.

Oweing to their stalwart reputations and mesmerizing weekly analysist........I nominate SNATCHIT or GIAFP.

LOL...I don't care who does it, just so the same person is responsinble for it and we can count on the thread to be started and at roughly the same time every week.

I think Monday during or after the game would be perfect timing. If unclemercy will do that every week, he needs to step forward and say so. But snatchit and Giants Fan are indeed fine candidates as well.

The job careies with it a lot of responsibility but the pay is lousy. Maybe if we give him an impressive sounding title it would help. Any suggestions? Chief Waiver Officer 1st Class?

Yes you do. But you need to be asked nicely. So, IGotWorms, would you please provide this community with a much needed weekly waiver wire thread on Monday? In return the rest of us can steer posts in that direction. Considering the minds on here it should be destination reading. I'll pledge to contribute to the threads you start only with good (imo) info despite playing with many on this bored. :)

Whoever volunteers for this assignment will have the respect of all the senior members of this bored, beginning with my esteemed colleagues Ralphie and stonewall.....and of course the godfather of fantasy himself....yours truly.

I've already done a couple, who's up next?

that seems like a lot of work... I usually do a scoop and play WR thing that I try to put out on Tuesday... definitely wouldn't have time to do much more :cheers:

don't they have a 'Tuesday morning buzz' that covers exactly this topic though?

that seems like a lot of work... I usually do a scoop and play WR thing that I try to put out on Tuesday... definitely wouldn't have time to do much more :cheers:

don't they have a 'Tuesday morning buzz' that covers exactly this topic though?

It would be much better than 6 different threads. if you can do it on Tuesdays, and open it up to discussion of all waiver wire pick-ups, we'll make it the official one and all of us veterans will respond only to your thread. Deal?

It would be much better than 6 different threads. if you can do it on Tuesdays, and open it up to discussion of all waiver wire pick-ups, we'll make it the official one and all of us veterans will respond only to your thread. Deal?

Is this just to cut down on overall waiver threads? are we going to consolidate into a single waiver thread?

I won't do ALL WW picks as I don't have time to research all of that... if someone makes an overall thread i'll post the waiver wr scoop and play picks in there if people still want them. Otherwise i'll just post business as usual

It was just an idea to cut down on the ridiculous number of threads on very similar subjects each week. Frankly, I appreciate your thread and your insights each week, rallo. along with those of RaiderHater's Revenge. I'm sure others do as well. but IMO there's just to many of them It seems that everyone wants to start their own waiver thread whenever the urge suits them. That's fine by me too. In fact, I really don't need a waive wire thread at all to help me with waiver decisions, but I've usually contributed my thoughts to one of them.

I had the idea that one thread would be more helpful for those that feel they need/want some fairly organized waiver input that they could count on early in the week and in one consolidated place, but I guess that idea is not shared by many others. I'm totally cool with that. But I'm not going to bother contributing my thoughts to any waiver threads when there is a new one sprouting up every day. And I think by now I've paid my dues so I'm not going to start the thread every week, because it really doesn't help my personal decision-making.

Others can step up and organize it a little if they care to make a meaningful weekly contribution to this bored....or not..

It was just an idea to cut down on the ridiculous number of threads on very similar subjects each week. Frankly, I appreciate your thread and your insights each week, rallo. along with those of RaiderHater's Revenge. I'm sure others do as well. but IMO there's just to many of them It seems that everyone wants to start their own waiver thread whenever the urge suits them. That's fine by me too. In fact, I really don't need a waive wire thread at all to help me with waiver decisions, but I've usually contributed my thoughts to one of them.

I had the idea that one thread would be more helpful for those that feel they need/want some fairly organized waiver input that they could count on early in the week and in one consolidated place, but I guess that idea is not shared by many others. I'm totally cool with that. But I'm not going to bother contributing my thoughts to any waiver threads when there is a new one sprouting up every day. And I think by now I've paid my dues so I'm not going to start the thread every week, because it really doesn't help my personal decision-making.

Others can step up and organize it a little if they care to make a meaningful weekly contribution to this bored....or not..

i'm all for consolidation, it just has to be organized. :thumbsup:

i think the he11 hole youre dreaming of is called the shark pool. bring a harpoon.

rallo is the man btw. his threads have legs but people have lives. like right now for instance ruxin im on the crapper dropping two burgers and a plate of meatballs worth of game food. my best guess is you could get taco to do it.

LOL...I don't care who does it, just so the same person is responsinble for it and we can count on the thread to be started and at roughly the same time every week.

I think Monday during or after the game would be perfect timing. If unclemercy will do that every week, he needs to step forward and say so. But snatchit and Giants Fan are indeed fine candidates as well.

The job careies with it a lot of responsibility but the pay is lousy. Maybe if we give him an impressive sounding title it would help. Any suggestions? Chief Waiver Officer 1st Class?

I would accept ambassador of bullshiiit

ok, I will say this, the Giants were 0 and 6, now after winning the last 2 games they actually have a shot.... look for a Big Dose of Andre Brown after the bye.... not sure why my letters are so small ?

snatchit has volunteered to start the official weekly waiver wire thread. Rallo will post his analysis of Plug and Play WRs there, and you guys can count on RaiderHaters Revenge, Ralphster, myself and most of the other bored veterans to contribute to the thread regularly - along with anyone else that wants to comment there.

Thanks for stepping up, snatchit.