Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Jimmy Graham Status

Im guessing he's still sleeping

Currently he is having sex with his wife, and the ankle seems to be holding up. Stay tuned....

Looks really bad.. This is going to linger all yr. Where is that burn thread?

Updating on @NFLONFOX this AM, Jimmy Graham has plantar fascia injury. He told me its a pain issue and is ... http://m.tmi.me/1bhlrn

Graham went in early to get extra treatment on it this AM b4 tests it on field. Plantar fascia is partially torn. He needs it to fully tear

Partially torn plantar fascia is extremely painful and makes it hard to run and cut. No way to predict until he runs this AM

For that kind of injury you want it to fully tear to get relief

Who is benching him? I'm rolling with Jordan Reed instead.

I'm doing the exact same. Hopefully Reed can get a touchdown and close to 100 yards to take away the pain of Graham.

Hard to sit him if he's going

True, but I think he is a decoy today. Saints don't want to lose him for longer, so my guess he's on a snap count as well. I'm sitting him today.

Who is benching him? I'm rolling with Jordan Reed instead.

Doing this too.

Limited snaps Graham against a D that has played well against TEs.

Or a full on Reed...of course I fully expect Graham to then throw up 2 TDs...but just have to go with the healthy guy with the better matchup.

Well, he already has a score, which will put him in the top 5 or so of TEs this week. Couldn't see myself benching him unless he had a broken leg... the value of owning a guy like Jimmy Graham is that you never have to worry or think about the TE position the 16 weeks that the Saints play, barring an injury that would sideline him as inactive.

Unless you had Cameron or Thomas on your bench...you probably out-thought yourself and sabotaged your team in the process.

Well, he already has a score, which will put him in the top 5 or so of TEs this week. Couldn't see myself benching him unless he had a broken leg... the value of owning a guy like Jimmy Graham is that you never have to worry or think about the TE position the 16 weeks that the Saints play, barring an injury that would sideline him as inactive.

Unless you had Cameron or Thomas on your bench...you probably out-thought yourself and sabotaged your team in the process.

Nah.. I'm still thinking Reed outscores him.

Good luck... 2nd score of the day for Graham. Sho Nuff was right on the ball...hoping he ended up going with Graham anyway.

Sat JG in one league for Reed, another for Cameron and started him along with Cameron in a third.

Fortunate enough to have Cam Jordan so I'm benching.

I'm doing the exact same. Hopefully Reed can get a touchdown and close to 100 yards to take away the pain of Graham.

True, but I think he is a decoy today. Saints don't want to lose him for longer, so my guess he's on a snap count as well. I'm sitting him today.

Doing this too.

Limited snaps Graham against a D that has played well against TEs.

Or a full on Reed...of course I fully expect Graham to then throw up 2 TDs...but just have to go with the healthy guy with the better matchup.

Nah.. I'm still thinking Reed outscores him.

Oops

Well, starting Reed cost me 6 points, as Graham outscored him 15-9.

Still going to get the win though.

Well, starting Reed cost me 6 points, as Graham outscored him 15-9.

Still going to get the win though.

Same here. Owning Megatron is a nice benefit to have :) lol

I'm so glad I sat his arse for Blackmon... Bad decision - I thought Blackmon would easily outscore him today.