Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Is Jimmy Graham playing?

I heard he wasn't playing because he found out you have him on your fantasy team.

alot of worthless comments tonight , the man asked a question

Asked and answered

He is taking a blow on the sideline

Jonathan Martin's sister is attending the game?

He was on my bench the last two weeks because I was expecting his playing time to be hit or miss much like it appears it's gonna be tonight.

Good thing I won already.....else I'd be pissed.

Okay, something is clearly not right. He's only played a handful of snaps in this first half. Wonder if he had a setback with the foot at some point during the week or even in pregame warmups.

He is not playing because I traded D. Thomas for him earlier this week. I did that because I didn't want to have two Denver WRs because I traded AP for Welker and Stafford.

Kill me please.

Don't really understand what they're doing. Graham seems to be moving around just fine when he's in there. Played every snap in the 2-minute drill. But barely played otherwise.

I guess to the Saints it doesn't really matter because Dallas's defense is so bad, they can score at will regardless of who is on the field.

Dallas needs to put up some points fast or Graham won't be a factor I'm guessing.

Brees rarely takes his foot off the petal.

Brees rarely takes his foot off the petal.

What's that gotta do with them shelving graham at some point with a heavy lead?

Okay, something is clearly not right. He's only played a handful of snaps in this first half. Wonder if he had a setback with the foot at some point during the week or even in pregame warmups.

dood did this last yr when he was hurt too.

he got above average numbers for a TE, and was pretty damn solid in PPR. Dude fucks around and gets triple doubles. IF he was in on some of those GL packages, he'd have had a great night...

They didn't need Graham vs a weak Cowboys team they are saving him for a much tougher matchup vs the 49ers at New Orleans next week. They could have brought back Jeremy Shockey and handled Dallas.

I don't own Graham but I think it was a combo of the game getting out of hand early and New Orleans running the ball a ton. It was strange for sure though.

I noticed Colston and Stills being the main 2 down wrs in a lot of packages since they are possibly better blocking options, or options that they felt could hold up to the snaps without re injury risk.

They didn't need Graham vs a weak Cowboys team they are saving him for a much tougher matchup vs the 49ers at New Orleans next week. They could have brought back Jeremy Shockey and handled Dallas.

This isn't how teams work. They don't not play someone early in the 1st qtr because they dont think they need him. Wishful thinking as a Graham owner but this is going to be a trend of him only playing half the snaps. They did the same thing last yr when he was hurt

This isn't how teams work. They don't not play someone early in the 1st qtr because they dont think they need him. Wishful thinking as a Graham owner but this is going to be a trend of him only playing half the snaps. They did the same thing last yr when he was hurt

It is when the team is lining up in a run formation and has no need for their gimpy pass catching TE to be in run blocking. They found formations that they were dominating with and Graham wasn't in those formations.

I wasn't watching the game film with the coaches and players before the Saints played the Cowboys but I can guess the Saints liked what they saw and thought they could limit Graham's snaps and save him for a tougher matchup. And hope by limiting his playing time he'll be around to play more in January. No way the Cowboys could keep up with the Saints. The Saints are what Jerry Jones wishes the Cowboys could be.

Hoping he has a bounce back game next week. The guy picks the worst time to kill me though. Sat him 2 weeks in a row for Reed and now I play him this week and this is what I get