Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Holy sh1t, I got the banhammer at ed's board

Oh wait, no I didn't, as I'm not a drunk, racist prick. That was a close one!! :shocking:

don't tempt me :mad:

I am the Stalin of messageboards,

He keeps the regular pr!cks around.

Congrats.

I notice you were 1st to view.

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

J

:lol:

They had a kid at my school that would invite me over to his house after school to play ball. Every once in a while I'd go. But once I got there, he'd say he had to go to a friends down the street and he'd be right back. But he never would come back. After an hour and him still not being there, I'd leave. So one day he convinced me that he's not going to his friends house and that I should come over to play ball. I get there and he takes off and says he'll be right back. So I sit on the couch watching the episode of the Brady Bunch where Marcia gets hit in fawking face with the football and crys about how vile and wretched she looks. Halfway through the show my friends older sister (34DD) walks into the living room. Fat Sister: Where's my stoopid little brother? Me: Down the street with his friend. Fat Sister: He's not coming back. He hates you. He thinks it's funny knowing you sit here for an hour doing nothing. You're an idiot. Me: I wouldn't say I was doing nothing. Last time I was here I drank three of ya'lls dads beer. Didn't he get blamed for that? The time before that I ate a half a box of your moms cookies. Didn't you get blamed for that? And today while I was walking down the hall going to the bathroom, I saw you sitting at your night stand mirror playing with those big fat monster boobies of yours. And i'm the idiot?

This story reminds me of somebody here.

• Like 1

They had a kid at my school that would invite me over to his house after school to play ball. Every once in a while I'd go. But once I got there, he'd say he had to go to a friends down the street and he'd be right back. But he never would come back. After an hour and him still not being there, I'd leave. So one day he convinced me that he's not going to his friends house and that I should come over to play ball. I get there and he takes off and says he'll be right back. So I sit on the couch watching the episode of the Brady Bunch where Marcia gets hit in fawking face with the football and crys about how vile and wretched she looks. Halfway through the show my friends older sister (34DD) walks into the living room. Fat Sister: Where's my stoopid little brother? Me: Down the street with his friend. Fat Sister: He's not coming back. He hates you. He thinks it's funny knowing you sit here for an hour doing nothing. You're an idiot. Me: I wouldn't say I was doing nothing. Last time I was here I drank three of ya'lls dads beer. Didn't he get blamed for that? The time before that I ate a half a box of your moms cookies. Didn't you get blamed for that? And today while I was walking down the hall going to the bathroom, I saw you sitting at your night stand mirror playing with those big fat monster boobies of yours. And i'm the idiot?

This story reminds me of somebody here.

This story reminds me of BunnysBastatrds.

Oh, wait a minute....never mind.

Big Blue 06 is a faggut.

He's certainly showing h0m0 traits lately.

His avatar is him demonstrating how he sukks d!ck.

Funny. My story reminds me of you. You remind me of the homo decades ago who wanted to play ball and sucked cack down the street while I drank beer, ate cookies, and fingered a fatty sister in the name of ..............fun. Just like him, you are to Fawking stoopid to understand.

Hook in the water. Will he bite? Me thinks homo RP got no fight. May be wrong. May be tight. Fawking with retards just ain't right. Tilt him left. Tilt him right. Tilt is the ignorant closet word tonight.

Big Blue 06 is a faggut.

Despite your general dickishness, I still love you Pbear. :wub:

I could care less about this thread, I'm just amazed that Phillybear is still alive. Who else had him killing himself (intentionally or not) by 2010?

Congrats, PB! You're still running the hamster wheel with the rest of us.

I could care less about this thread, I'm just amazed that Phillybear is still alive. Who else had him killing himself (intentionally or not) by 2010?

Congrats, PB! You're still running the hamster wheel with the rest of us.

he gave his login to FlaHawker before he died

I could care less about this thread

For fukcs sake it's "couldn't care less". If you could care less it means that you do care a little bit. This whole thread is full of retard.

:doublethumbsup:

For fukcs sake it's "couldn't care less". If you could care less it means that you do care a little bit. This whole thread is full of retard.

Borderline! :mad:

I could care less about your opinion on this thread :angry:

I could care more about this post.

Don't question jvirne, he is a professor of... something. :thumbsup: