Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

Well I made the move

Last week I bit the bullet and gave up Lynch for Megatron. I still lost because of Rainey and McCoy. But I feel really good about this week............

Luck@Arizona

Bell@Cleveland

Ellington vs.colts

Brown vs.cowboys

Megatron vs.bucs

Allen@KC

Thomas@NE(if he plays)

Gostchkowski vs.broncos(snatched him up last week)

Lions vs.bucs or saints @Atlanta.

Those backs have a second chance this week to get back on track against another round of easy run defenses. My backs disappointed me last week and without Lynch that hurt but without Megatron Allen gives me 4 so it cancels out. That move was made for this week against the guy I am playing.....

Brees@Atlanta

Ingram@Atlanta

Greene@Oakland

Nelson vs.vikings

Cruz vs.cowboys

Austin vs.bears

Clark vs.jets

Succop vs.SD

Bears@St.Louis

................his other backs are on the bench:Sproles, Jacobs, and Lynch.

Now its possible he could get lucky and go off again with Nelson, Cruz, Ingram and Austin. And the jets can't stop tightends either. But I'm going to hope not as I needed to get rid of Lynch's bye week because at 5-6 I need to win out or hope for two people to get 7 losses. And I helped part of that(and for myself in week 13) situation by trading MJD for the bengals(unless vetoed) to a guy who plays someone with 6 losses. The guy who should get MJD has Jackson and Spiller on a bye as well as his bengals who i just traded for. Hopefully him, Johnson, Stafford, browns defense, Hartley, and Witten do enough this week to win. While I would need 1 of two people in my division to lose out which is possible for one of them. I plan to trade bengals for 49ers. Only thing I wish I could change is my craptastic qb situation.

Last week I bit the bullet and gave up Lynch for Megatron. I still lost because of Rainey and McCoy. But I feel really good about this week............

Luck@Arizona

Bell@Cleveland

Ellington vs.colts

Brown vs.cowboys

Megatron vs.bucs

Allen@KC

Thomas@NE(if he plays)

Those backs have a second chance this week to get back on track against another round of easy run defenses. My backs disappointed me last week and without Lynch that hurt but without Megatron Allen gives me 4 so it cancels out. That move was made for this week against the guy I am playing.....

Brees@Atlanta

Ingram@Atlanta

Greene@Oakland

Nelson vs.vikings

Cruz vs.cowboys

Austin vs.bears

Clark vs.jets

Succop vs.SD

Bears@St.Louis

Now its possible he could get lucky and go off again with Nelson, Cruz, Ingram and Austin. And the jets can't stop tightends either. But I'm going to hope not as I needed to get rid of Lynch's bye week because at 5-6 I need to win out or hope for two people to get 7 losses. And I helped part of that(and for myself in week 13) situation by trading MJD for the bengals(unless vetoed) to a guy who plays someone with 6 losses. The guy who should get MJD has Jackson and Spiller on a bye as well as his bengals who i just traded for. Hopefully him, Johnson, Stafford, browns defense, Hartley, and Witten do enough this week to win. While I would need 1 of two people in my division to lose out which is possible for one of them. I plan to trade bengals for 49ers. Only thing I wish I could change is my craptastic qb situation.

oh my soul .. i think you need to miss next season and take it easy .. its fantasy football ..relax

Luck@Arizona

Bell@Cleveland

Ellington vs.colts

Brown vs.cowboys

Megatron vs.bucs

Allen@KC

Thomas@NE(if he plays)

Brees@Atlanta

Ingram@Atlanta

Greene@Oakland

Nelson vs.vikings

Cruz vs.cowboys

Austin vs.bears

Clark vs.jets

Succop vs.SD

Bears@St.Louis

Guess what?

We don't care! :D

I think it was the right move. Your team is not studly, but your WRs are top notch as is your TE. Your RBs are average and QB is near bottom of the Top 10.

Because I need to get in. I don't think my team sucks that much I have scored 100-110 most weeks this season. I was getting opinion on the matchup. I have opportunistic backs that play based on the matchup. And I'm taking the chance because I had no choice.

Because I need to get in. I don't think my team sucks that much I have scored 100-110 most weeks this season. I was getting opinion on the matchup. I have opportunistic backs that play based on the matchup. And I'm taking the chance because I had no choice.

Focks left to give.........zero.

Holy focking waste of time!

I thought I was trying to figure out a 3 page story problem! I'm still looking for what X equals?!?

Man. It's almost like the Cuban Missile Crisis.