Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 12 edition

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHIEFS D. I GOT -7 IN ONE OF MY LEAGUES, FOCK YOUUUUUU TO EVERY "EXPERT" WHO THOUGHT STARTING THEM WAS A GOOD CHOICE.

Super FU to the Chiefs DST.

Now I guess I have to go week-to-week streaming DST, since the Chiefs are suddenly a steaming pile of crap.

FU to somebody on the Titans. Why am I seeing Shonn Green in the game? Either the head coach is drunk on the sidelines or Chris Johnson is hurt. Either way, fock someone!

Fock every single expert that had the following 'predictions':

Andrew Luck: top 5 QB this week

Vincent Jackson: Top 3 WR

Jordy Nelson: Top 6 WR

Chiefs DST: Top D

Phillip Rivers, Antonio Brown: Do Not Start

Keenum vs Jax

vs

Rivers vs KC

guess what I did?????????

F ME

Me too.

Thankfully I'm playing a guy who is out of playoff contention and has Bengals DEF in.

My other starters are balling it though. Thank God I started Baltimore DEF instead of K.C.

• Like 1

Fock every single expert that had the following 'predictions':

Andrew Luck: top 5 QB this week

Vincent Jackson: Top 3 WR

Jordy Nelson: Top 6 WR

Chiefs DST: Top D

Phillip Rivers, Antonio Brown: Do Not Start

Agree, super fock you to those blowhards

Me too.

Thankfully I'm playing a guy who is out of playoff contention and has Bengals DEF in.

My other starters are balling it though. Thank God I started Baltimore DEF instead of K.C.

oh well , I started the KC DEF as well lol

FU to refs throwing a flag on seemingly every play involving a QB getting touched.

With the Seattle on a bye I might as well have left my defense slot empty. KC put up a negative one point performance. :doh:

big fu to every single website Including this one for telling us to bench Rivers and K.Allen

Fu for listening to websites. Run your own team

I think a simple FU is too good for these two focking idiots; Andrew Luck and Eli Manning.

4th quarter, and Luck has a cool 84 yds passing. Are you focking kidding me you ugly motherfocker? 84 yards? Oh, don't forget the pick 6 too. You have taken sucking to a whole new level. Hence forth, I will call you Andrew Suck.

And then we have my old buddy Eli, who like a bad case of the Clap, just keeps reappearing. You're at home, playing against the worst pass D in the league, and you're sh!tting your pants again. And I do say 'again', cause you do it every week. You suck, and you're even uglier than Andrew Suck. How hasn't Peyton killed himself yet knowing you have one more ring than he does?

I hope both of you choke on a turkey bone on Thursday.

• Like 1

I think a simple FU is too good for these two focking idiots; Andrew Luck and Eli Manning.

4th quarter, and Luck has a cool 84 yds passing. Are you focking kidding me you ugly motherfocker? 84 yards? Oh, don't forget the pick 6 too. You have taken sucking to a whole new level. Hence forth, I will call you Andrew Suck.

And then we have my old buddy Eli, who like a bad case of the Clap, just keeps reappearing. You're at home, playing against the worst pass D in the league, and you're sh!tting your pants again. And I do say 'again', cause you do it every week. You suck, and you're even uglier than Andrew Suck. How hasn't Peyton killed himself yet knowing you have one more ring than he does?

:headbanger:

Is that a reverse jinx head banger for Myers TD? Dallas Defenders went full retard there.

I'll take them any way I can get them at this point! Luck threw one at the same time too, so a double reverse jinx, worked to perfection by me!

Gotta add the biggest fock you of the week to me for benching Rivers.

I swore not to overthink things and roll with studs regardless of the matchup. Kept Antonio Brown in versus Hayden; ADP despite the groin issue, Baltimore DEF at home despite the pundits saying this is the Jets good week, etc.

I'm still likely to win but I could have made up some points against one guy and distanced myself from others.

Fu(k the fantasy gods for fu(king me all year! Fck woodhead & sproles for only scoring when theyre on my bench. And Fck me for picking up D brown this week, another big fat 0 in my back field!! :mad: just FCK it all!!!!

I'm painting a mural of this post. Beautiful.

Rotoworld writers - This is directly quoted from the man who saved my season, aka Jesus wearing a Josh Gordon jersey, Josh Gordon's game summary: "Regardless of who starts at quarterback, Gordon will be a borderline WR1 in Week 13 against the Jaguars." I guess he didn't prove himself enough today or all season. He did this with two QB's that have no reason throwing a football for a living. Is Kate Upton borderline bangable? Is Usain Bolt borderline fast? Am I a borderline magician with a brush? Borderline. FU.

luck is UGLY, good call

Fu for listening to websites. Run your own team

whatever chump I started , Fitz and Gordon in place of rivers and allen and it turned out great. Go back to your hole

FU NE RBs. Hold on to the focking ball & stop turning it over. Gronk needs points.

Jordan Reed.

I was forced to start Jordan Cameron in your place. Thankfully my opponent had Juluis Thomas & subbed in Joel Dreesen so your 4.2 points was monumental you clown!

Ben focking Tate...and TY Hilton

Just need 4 points out of SF to lock up #1 tonight still...but could have been long since over had I played Keenan Allen over either of these guys (flexed Tate)

FU to me for starting Colston over Antonio Brown, lost because of it and missed out on getting a playoff bye week.

To my whole freaking line-up:

Rice, Rainey, Alshon, VJAx, Roddy, Cameron, Akers, Panthers Def and Stafford.

Yes I got it handed to me this week

Another vote for Case Keenum!

Woe is me! Aaron Rodgers is my QB - I was in the stands at Lambeau when he went down in the first series versus the Bears. Being a Packer fan and an Iowa State alum, I pick up Seneca Wallace - goes down in the first series of the game. I pick up Case Keenum; he gets benched in the third Q - afterwards Kubiak "says he made a mistake". I stay with Case Keenum because he's playing the Jags - we all know what happened!

I play in a league where TD passes are worth six points and passing yardage is one point for every 25 yards. There were weeks where Rodgers got me 20 fantasy points in a half; I haven't gotten 20 total points from the QB position in the past four weeks...

F... me; there were six QB's on the waiver wire, any one of which would've been just fine - I couldn't have done it any worse than I did...

I have several FUs to hand out.

First to the Texans, you guys are all worthless pile of crap, the 2-9 Jags just made you look like a pop warner team. Kennum and Tate especially, eat it dudes.

Jordy Nelson, you must have pissed those new QBs off talking about missing Rodgers so much, because they striaght up ignored you. Keep it to yourself and maybe they would have thrown you a ball or two, douche.

Chiefs DST, you are benched for the Bills until further notice, bitches... Where did that pass rush go? How about an INT? Anything. You've been solid all year unitl crunch time, unreal.

Colston, why bother getting hot? You just wanted to tease us with a juicy match up then fade again? That's just mean, FU, back to the bench wussie.

FU Foles for being on a bye week. I missed you.

A Rod, A Foster, FU guys for going down and leaving me with this crap...