Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Who else needs a miracle in Monday Night game......

I need a small miracle in order to sneak in playoffs. Need Lynch to score 25.09+ pts and Wilson to score 23.93+ pts to force a 4 way tie for one spot and id get in with most points.

I give it a 0.73% chance of happening

If the Saints can knock Wilson out of the game on the first series and the combo of Brees,Graham and Saints D can put up 70 points or so,I might have a chance.

My opponent! :lol:

Ditto. I am out of the playoffs if my opponent gets 36 out of Pierre Thomas.

Ditto. I am out of the playoffs if my opponent gets 36 out of Pierre Thomas.

That is exactly what my opponent needs as well...or more if my Seattle kicker (can never spell his name) gets me some points...

My TE slot is empty, thanks to JThomas, actually debating on dropping Rainey and adding Zach Miller to safe guard my spot in playoffs...winner of my game gets last spot.

I need something like 15 catches, 250 yards, and 3 TDs from Jimmy tonight to win my matchup and a first round bye.

I'm the overall #1 seed with a bye and home field if Beast Mode scores 2 TD OR outscores Wilson OR the combo of Brees/Thomas/Hartley can score enough to erase that team's current deficit OR Ingram & Stills outscore Colston by 15 OR Hauschka and the Seattle D can erase that team's deficit.

OR if none of those happen, I could be the #3 seed and have to play next week.

Fantasy football is bizarre.

Need a half point from Wilson for the team below to make the playoffs.

Need 25 from Brees and Hartley in my $ league to stay alive. 6 pts all tds, should make it.

Need 25 from Brees and Hartley in my $ league to stay alive. 6 pts all tds, should make it.

My robot assassin monkeys are already on route. Wilson wont make it to the stadium.

EDIT: too bad you arent starting Ryan Wilson. I might actually win then.

My opponent! :lol:

I need the team with Lynch and the other team with Wilson to both win to help me cause i lose the tie breaker with one guy im probably gonna be tied with so more teams in mean head to head goes out. :wall:

My brothers are playing each other in the first round of playoffs. One brother is done and up by 44. The other brother needs 45 outta Graham and Haushka. Weirder things have happened...

don't need a damn thing but i backed into the playoffs losing the past 2 weeks with about the lowest totals of the week both times. guess i should just be thankful i don't have to worry about this MNF game since i have sea d and kicker

I need a small miracle in order to sneak in playoffs. Need Lynch to score 25.09+ pts and Wilson to score 23.93+ pts to force a 4 way tie for one spot and id get in with most points.

I give it a 0.73% chance of happening

How did u come to those exact points from lynch and Wilson ?

Didn't.