Sign in to follow this  
greatmartini

Bush reinjured?

Bell is in for me. Even if Reggie plays, have to think Bell still gets his. fock

I thought this too. I was a few seconds late,now Rainey is still in :doh: At least I have the game on, and I can watch Bell rack up points on my bench

I thought this too. I was a few seconds late,now Rainey is still in :doh: At least I have the game on, and I can watch Bell rack up points on my bench

FOCK YES!!!! Rainey for 80 and the TD

I pulled DeSean for Jefferys and both Bush and Bell for CJ2K. I had no other option but to start Stafford.

Flurries is on thing, but a focking blizzard... No go.

Well damn now im tempted to play Bell in place of Bowe. Nah better not :thumbsdown:

well sheat

Bowe has 40+ and TD....................Bell has 2 fumbles

Ha! First time I've ever been called a twatnozzle and chode in one post. Thank you Gratefulegg1973. Was watching the live broadcast on CBS sports website and right before kickoff they said Bush was "inactive". They were the ones that first mentioned he had slipped and reinjured his calf. Sorry I didn't have time to mention the source, but I was frantically trying to get Bell into my lineup before kickoff. Hope my info helped those that needed to get Bush out of their lineup.

Ha! First time I've ever been called a twatnozzle and chode in one post. Thank you Gratefulegg1973. Was watching the live broadcast on CBS sports website and right before kickoff they said Bush was "inactive". They were the ones that first mentioned he had slipped and reinjured his calf. Sorry I didn't have time to mention the source, but I was frantically trying to get Bell into my lineup before kickoff. Hope my info helped those that needed to get Bush out of their lineup.

I trusted you, and you played a hand in saving my season. Unfortunately now I'll have to call you a chode and twatnozzle every sunday morning to keep the karma going! lol.

So do you trust Bush next week ugh

What stinks is that the Lions play on Monday night...

I was out before kickoff and missed this. Left bush in and his zero. Thank god I still pulled out the win or I'd be piiiiiisssssed.

I was out before kickoff and missed this. Left bush in and his zero. Thank god I still pulled out the win or I'd be piiiiiisssssed.

Like me .. :mad:

Had to leave the house at about 11am EST and got emails from the one paysite I trust that he was good-to-go. I would have plugged Vereen in and cruised.

I still have a decent shot down 4 in a standard league with my opponent having Gould (FGs count for 2 pts. in this league, with only long ones = 3 pts).

So cautiously optimistic.. but the way this week has gone.. nothing has been predictable. :huh:

Like me .. :mad:

Had to leave the house at about 11am EST and got emails from the one paysite I trust that he was good-to-go. I would have plugged Vereen in and cruised.

I still have a decent shot down 4 in a standard league with my opponent having Gould (FGs count for 2 pts. in this league, with only long ones = 3 pts).

So cautiously optimistic.. but the way this week has gone.. nothing has been predictable. :huh:

Funny. I had Vereen on the bench too. But realistically I probably would have plugged in Bell. 16pts left on the bench.