Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas Cowboys at Chicago Bears: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Dallas - DE Everette Brown, CB Morris Claiborne, LB Justin Durant, S Jakar Hamilton, LB DeVonte Holloman, LB Orie Lemon, OT Darrion Weems

Chicago - LB Lance Briggs, OT James Brown, S Sean Cattouse, QB Jay Cutler, OT Jonathan Scott, DT Christian Tupou, DE Cornelius Washington

Why is Dallas even passing the ball?

Tired of seeing 65s ass crack

If Romo steals this...

And last week they never passed at goalline

FU Tony Romo, FU Bears Defense. There goes my season.

1 TD was all needed all night. You would have lost eventually

1 TD was all needed all night. You would have lost eventually

No, I just don't expect Romo and Bryant to be shut down the rest of the night. I am basically up the equivalent of 300 yards or 3 TDs playing against both of them now. But anyway, I need to get back to making my Brent Celek voodoo doll. Not sure which limb to snap off first.

Optimism or Desperation?

Lol... it's all about the upside brother. I was in Hindenburg mode when he went down, but have been playing with house money with Nick Foles. Prepared to go either way, it will be an interesting off week. Foles in the dome in MN is not a bad alternative. But I've got Rodgers, AND James Jones, on standby.

How about passing less and running more...you know, since it's that windy.

The Bears have got the worst run defense I've ever seen I my life, and I watch the Giants play every week. Every run is for 7-10 yards.

Lol... it's all about the upside brother. I was in Hindenburg mode when he went down, but have been playing with house money with Nick Foles. Prepared to go either way, it will be an interesting off week. Foles in the dome in MN is not a bad alternative. But I've got Rodgers, AND James Jones, on standby.

I hear you.

I was just looking at Jones sitting on the waiver wire thinking 'Crabtree or Jones....' I don't need either really (Antonio Brown and AJ) but want the backup with the most upside. Jones with Rodgers back would be nice........

McCown, I swear to Allah that if you don't stop passing the god damn ball I'm flying to your house tonight, waiting on your focking front porch behind the adirondack chair, and punching you right in the face upon your arrival. Then I'm going to dump paint on Natalie McCown. FU.

Holy F. I'm in shock and for sure posting this with enough time that anything can still happen.

Went in tonight down 141.58-89.8 Standard league- .1 PPR

My opponent was done and I had Romo-Forte-Jeffrey to go. I thought I was absolutely dunzo and had already accepted this defeat.

I'm currently sitting with 139.56 :shocking:

Is Forte done for the night with da Bears up by so much?

Yes. His last play on the field was the 4 yd TD reception. Which if you have him and are playoff bound, is the perfect situation.

Edit: Disregard

Holy F. I'm in shock and for sure posting this with enough time that anything can still happen.

Went in tonight down 141.58-89.8 Standard league- .1 PPR

My opponent was done and I had Romo-Forte-Jeffrey to go. I thought I was absolutely dunzo and had already accepted this defeat.

I'm currently sitting with 139.56 :shocking:

Unreal :pointstosky:

OMFG.. think I just lost when Marshall lost a yard or two and went back to 100 yds even. Opponent has Gould and just overtook me by a single point. Will be the worst beat of the best team.. at the last possible second of the last game.

Wow.

:shocking: