Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Any good scoop and play receivers this week?

I picked up Cordarelle off WW this week also as a stash/stinker-tinker player. great upside...

Also heard CBS guys postulating that he could take some handoffs in the back field if Gherart and AP are ruled out...

Emmanuel Sanders. Terrance Newman out & with Cincy's defense focusing on Antonio Brown could open things up for Sanders.

I picked up Tamme to start at TE for week 15 and if lucky week 16 but only because I'm really desperate at that position.

I picked up Tamme to start at TE for week 15 and if lucky week 16 but only because I'm really desperate at that position.

How cares about your free league?

Boyce could be a decent flyer. Gronk is done, Dobson is still out, and Thompkins was limited in practice yesterday.

If youre really really REALLY desperate in a PPR league Ace Sanders has been increasingly involved in the Jags offense....2nd on team in targets the last 4 weeks...2nd on team over the last 4 weeks in Redzone targets as well. Returns punts too, so there is always that chance he'll take one to the house. He's scored double digits each of the last 4 weeks (PPR scoring) Hasnt scored a TD all season, so he is also due. You cant argue with "due". Its science.

Do your own research...

Living in your head ... Rent Free!!! :banana:

Anyway Cord Pat is unavailable in my 14-teamer but I will look into Rogers, thanks for the suggestion. :cheers:

• Like 1

I'm very intrigued by Rogers this week. I have Floyd who may or may not play and Crabtree who may or may not get covered by Revis Island.

Those two question marks have me seriously considering Da'Rick Rodgers this week (Lavonn Brazill may not play). No clue what to do and will prolly decide last minute.

If youre really really REALLY desperate in a PPR league Ace Sanders has been increasingly involved in the Jags offense....2nd on team in targets the last 4 weeks...2nd on team over the last 4 weeks in Redzone targets as well. Returns punts too, so there is always that chance he'll take one to the house. He's scored double digits each of the last 4 weeks (PPR scoring) Hasnt scored a TD all season, so he is also due. You cant argue with "due". Its science.

I was just going to post a thread about this, and ace is easily my number one choice this week. Especially when you factor in the shorts has a groin and could either miss the game or be severely limited. Sanders is also a shifty player who gets some snaps at tailback...

Da'Rick Rogers is certainly an interesting option. Lavon Brazill might be a true game time decision this week also due to a foot injury. I think he and Patterson will be great options. Andrew Luck has already shredded the Texans defense this season...and I wouldn't expect anything to change this week either.

i'm also intrigued by the rookie justin hunter this week... i may just be chasing stats, but the rookie seems to be more and more involved in the offense as of late. Peterson will most likely draw Wright, so that leaves nate washington and justin hunter... and hunter got more snaps than washington last week.... although the return of delanie walker could throw a wrench in the whole thing

I'm very intrigued by Rogers this week. I have Floyd who may or may not play and Crabtree who may or may not get covered by Revis Island.

Those two question marks have me seriously considering Da'Rick Rodgers this week (Lavonn Brazill may not play). No clue what to do and will prolly decide last minute.

Have the same dillemna, I picked up Rogers this week, and have Floyd penciled in to start, but may play Rogers instead. I don't think Floyd has practiced this week has he?

jerome simpson? with AD out and the Eagles likely to score plenty on the vikings, cass should be throwing a lot.

R Streater (OAK) is the only guy worth picking up in our 12 Teamer.. He will quietly probably go for over 1,000 yds this season which is remarkable considering who is throwing to him...

Coming off career highs @NYJ, might play the hot hand as Shorts will find his Questionable ass on my bench.

To spare me and others from having to start Victor Cruz? :doh:

What scares you about having to play Cruz this week versus playing him in any other game since week 4? I realize that he has only 1 TD all year, but is there any special risk this week that makes him a terrible start as a WR2/3? After 15 weeks, he is closing in on almost 70 receptions and almost 1000 yards, which isn't bad for PPR despite eli's pitiful performances.

Is there something I'm overlooking? Yes, ace Sanders seems to make the best plug n play left on the waiver wire, but has had exactly zero TDs and just about the smane amout of receptions since the Jags started using him consistently the last 4 weeks.

What makes you believe that he's any better of an option this week? I've got both Cruz and Sanders in a non-PPR semi-final, and I'd sure like to know if benching Cruz for Sanders ans my 3rd WR is any significant upgrade.

Science!!!

What scares you about having to play Cruz this week versus playing him in any other game since week 4? I realize that he has only 1 TD all year, but is there any special risk this week that makes him a terrible start as a WR2/3? After 15 weeks, he is closing in on almost 70 receptions and almost 1000 yards, which isn't bad for PPR despite eli's pitiful performances.

Is there something I'm overlooking? Yes, ace Sanders seems to make the best plug n play left on the waiver wire, but has had exactly zero TDs and just about the smane amout of receptions since the Jags started using him consistently the last 4 weeks.

What makes you believe that he's any better of an option this week? I've got both Cruz and Sanders in a non-PPR semi-final, and I'd sure like to know if benching Cruz for Sanders ans my 3rd WR is any significant upgrade.

In my non-PPR league 1,000 yards and 3-4 TDs on the year is marginal low end WR 2 borderline 3 territory and the matchup this week is terrible.