Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Guys you wont draft next year just cuz.

Rivers: underwhelms in great matchups and plays above his head in sh!tty ones. Reminds me of MJD when Del Rio was there. Top 3 Run Def and MJD goes for 150 yds 3 TDs...............Worst Run Def in league and he goes 10 attempts for 8 yards and a fumble.

Stafford. Convince me you're not a focking mongoloid inbred idiot and then I'll draft you again.

• Like 1

If they help me win money. My list is blank

This.

I will draft anyone, at the right price.

Even murdering Ravens like Ray Ray!

This guy is way onto my team for years. He's a Cane? I don't care. A Raven? Don't care. Can he get me 10ppg as an IDP? Yep? Ok!

• Like 1

People already on the list for the 2013 draft:

Darren McFadden

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Wallace

Miles Austin

After 2013;

Ray Rice

Lamar Miller

C J Spiller

Arian Foster

Trent Richardson

David Wilson

Darren Sproles

Marques Colston

Steve Smith

Steve Johnson

Malcolm Floyd ( he just cannot stay healthy)

Let out of jail for the 2013 draft thinking Andy Reid would change things and now is going back into Will Not Draft Jail:

Dwayne Bowe

Let out of jail for 2013 as a 12th round draft pick thinking that having Andrew Luck throwing him the ball and as a #2 WR ahead of T Y Hilton, he could not possibly screw it up, but he did and is now back on the Will Not Draft list:

Dariius Heyward-Bey, the infamous DHB

Guys who were on my list for 2013, but are now Out of Jail for 2014:

Ryan Mathews

Larry Fitzgerald

Ok ok.

Ray Rice: In the top 3 for bust of the year. RBs break down quickly, and I think he has reached the end.

Phil Rivers: Just not consistent. My leagues place a lot of emphasis on long TDs. Rivers never has any. The duds he put up the last two weeks will still be burned in my memory next year.

Reggie Bush: Always injured. Can't hold onto the ball. Has another very good RB on the team. And his coach hates him. If Schwartz and Bell are gone next year, I may change my mind.

Steven Ridley: I'll never draft another NE RB. Life's too short to try to figure out that RB mess every week.

Lamar Miller: Was my 'sleeper' coming into the year. I drafted him in every league, and dropped him in every league. When you can't beat out Daniel Thomas, you got some serious problems.

Good points ^

I do think however Ray Rice comes in next year as a player of value per his ADP.

I agree on the rest save Bush, his ADP may be worthy of a nice pick up next year. His stat lines were real solid and he only missed 2 out of 16 games this year. He was 8th in points in Fantasy Football for RBS this year. Ill draft him if I can.

Bush always starts very strong and fades as the seasons go on. I'll likely have to keep him in my keeper league. But next year when he blows up weeks 1 and 2, I'll be looking to trade him

lol...

Last year everyone got Ryan Mathews on this years DNA. He is having a career year.

There are tons of guys with incredible consistency and they crapped in their pants ( Rodgers, spiller, rice). You just never know.

well i'll take anyone if the value is right, but won't be taking R Bush in the 3rd again. Granted he helped me to a championship this year, but his proneness to injury and the fact that he can/will be taken out of any game due to fumbling/weather isn't worth it imo

Last year I said I would never draft Ridley and I'm glad I didn't.

This year, I love my top draft choices- Charles, forte, garçon, and Flash. The only one who disappointed was

Andrew Luck.

However, I would never say never on him. I don't blame him for this year. So, I guess I'm happy.

Bush always starts very strong and fades as the seasons go on. I'll likely have to keep him in my keeper league. But next year when he blows up weeks 1 and 2, I'll be looking to trade him

Good strategy that I followed this year.

Dealt him and Witten after Week 5 or 6. Witten just had a good week.....................ended up getting J. Charles for Bush/Witten. Win............

Come on ^ You will not get a good draft with that list.

Explain yourself. I didn't draft the guys in the 2013 list and did not draft Rice, Foster, Colston, Smith, Johnson, Mathews or Fitz on any ANY of my teams this year and have made 4 championship finals out of 8 teams. Pretty damn good. Why are any of these guys worth anything other than a 15th round flyer, or are you just trying to be a smart ass?

Bush. Or if I can get him below ADP, I'll sell high after his first big game.

Really depends on what Detroit does with Bell, who is a RFA after this season. If he walks, I'll change my mind.

Also, Cam. Frustratingly inconsistent this year. Seems like he was either putting up 30+, or limping to a 10-15 point showing. Not many weeks where he ended up in the middle. Unfortunately he saved one of his biggest eggs for this week, and it cost me a title. I'm one to hold a grudge - someone else can deal with his headaches next season.

WHOA!!!!!! EASY guys with the "ass" claims and "fraudulent." There are 16 names on that list. Their respective ADP's will fall next year. Whomever took Ryan Matthews this year with his weak ADP did themselves a service. So many times I have seen guys like Colston for example have a bad year and bounce back. Colston will probably be 6-7 rounder next year in some leagues I would take that flier in a heartbeat. For all the Bush haters this year he finished 8th in points in most formats for RB's. People are just bitter because he crapped the bed in the most important week (16) People also forget he only missed 2 games and one was the result of a freak accident in warm ups.

Bottom line is this a true FF professional does not have ANY exclusions list. I was not high on V JAX this year but neither was my whole league. He fell to me in the 4th round in one particular league and I got great value out of him. Won me a couple of games that got me to the playoffs.

All I am trying to say is never count anyone out if the upside outweighs the risk.

• Like 1

I did draft David Wilson early this year, but he won't be considered next year unless I get him late.

RG3 won't be my qb either.

cam newton will never be on a team of mine again...

I actually think Trent Richardson could be interesting... in the 12th round.

jdon

Mathews was on my blacklist after what he did to me last year. He was also apparently on everyone else's list. So I drafted the guy. And benched him. Just to make him cry. Then a funny thing happened near the end of the season. The guy on my Do Not Draft list won it for me. Gotta rethink this next year.

• Like 1

I historically avoided McFadden as a rb 1 or 2

But took him in R4 which was admittedly too high

The players who are inconsistent can have a place on your team just not w a high pick

Dez he was too inconsistent for his ADP

Any NE rb or wr

Any Saints rb or wr (followed this rule 2013)

Bush. Didn't own him this yr but won't next

Cam Newton is all or nothing and has no weapons

I almost don't have anyone on my list. Sure saints rbs, giants wrs, ect are on my list but I'm not holding any grudges.

I'm looking back at some rbs like Murray-Mathews who are talented and 'injury prone' that no one seemed to want to touch and realizing there may be some calculated risk value picks again in 2014.

People already on the list for the 2013 draft:

Darren McFadden

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Wallace

Miles Austin

After 2013;

Ray Rice

Lamar Miller

C J Spiller

Arian Foster

Trent Richardson

David Wilson

Darren Sproles

Marques Colston

Steve Smith

Steve Johnson

Malcolm Floyd ( he just cannot stay healthy)

Let out of jail for the 2013 draft thinking Andy Reid would change things and now is going back into Will Not Draft Jail:

Dwayne Bowe

Let out of jail for 2013 as a 12th round draft pick thinking that having Andrew Luck throwing him the ball and as a #2 WR ahead of T Y Hilton, he could not possibly screw it up, but he did and is now back on the Will Not Draft list:

Dariius Heyward-Bey, the infamous DHB

Guys who were on my list for 2013, but are now Out of Jail for 2014:

Ryan Mathews

Larry Fitzgerald

I largely agree with this list but I would take a chance on A. Foster if the price was right. I'd also consider taking a chance on L. Miller in 2014 and maybe David Wilson late.

Ray Rice: In the top 3 for bust of the year. RBs break down quickly, and I think he has reached the end.

losing Boldin was huge. Some people in the Balto organization must not have realized how much his downfield blocking factored into the run game. IF defenses seek to take Ray Rice out of the picture or neutralize Balto's run game completely (Rice and Pierce).....who else scares you on that team?

I'll draft anyone. Honestly, if Aaron Hernandez has successfully killed off enough witnesses to get acquitted the only thing that could keep him off my FF cheatsheet is Al Davis no long being around to offer him a contract.

Interesting take on Boldin and his effect on Ray Rice, not sure a WR could effect a RB to that extent but its interesting.

I wont draft Dez Bryant next year just cuz I'm quitting fantasy football and have a vagina.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I will not draft Calvin.

He will go as a top 3 WR but he is worn down. I'm not letting him destroy my team in the playoffs again.

losing Boldin was huge. Some people in the Balto organization must not have realized how much his downfield blocking factored into the run game. IF defenses seek to take Ray Rice out of the picture or neutralize Balto's run game completely (Rice and Pierce).....who else scares you on that team?

Rice never got down field this year to need a block. He was constantly getting hit behind the line. What people didn't realize is how big a loss Matt Birk was, how bad Juan Castillo would screw up the line by changing schemes, how Bryant McKinnie would quit on the team and how Osemele would get hurt.

Way down the list on factors influencing the run game is Boldin and only when combined with the loss of Pitta for much of the year.

If you want to evaluate Rice for next year, look at offseason changes impacting the OL - in coaching, draft and FA.

• Like 1