Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Anyone wanna bet? Supreme Court Judge - Bill Clinton in the next 10 years.

I'll give you 2:1 that Clinton won't be alive in ten years.

I don't do any death pool type wagers. Bad karma.

Bump.

One year in.

Not much happened since no SCOTUS vacancies opened up but I don't think Giants Fan was expecting Obummer to be the one to appoint Bill Clinton to the Supreme Court anyways. If it happens, he's likely expecting it to be because President Hillary wins then goes that route.

The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday October 1' 2001 with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.

The ruling, found on the last page of the high court's listings for the new session, ordered that: "Bill Clinton of New York, New York be suspended of the practice of law in this court and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this court

Bump.

Two years, no Bill.

With GFIAFP missing, I doubt I ever collect this.

Bump.

Two years, no Bill.

With GFIAFP being GFIAFP, I doubt I ever collect this.

I fixed it for you.

I haven't read the rest, The bottom line, I don't think Bill wants to. And he and his foundation are doing amazing things. Whether you like him or not, his accomplishments are undeniable.And he answers to no one. One would say the same thing about the Supreme Court, But he is only one voice among many In SCOTUS. In his foundation, he is THE voice.Again, like him or not, He has done Far more amazing things Then all of you combined After his presidency Then you will have ever done in your entire lives combined.

And seriously? When you look at what Newt Gingrich didTo his wives,, whatJohn McCain did With his sick wife who stuck with them through years of imprisonment, With so many other horrible Douchebags, like what Bob Dole did, A beejer with an intern is the worst thing you can pin on him? You should hope Your own life Is nearly As awful as that.

I hate Hillary, but There is enough legitimate Trash to dig up on her, Without f****** With somebody who's done So much true good in their life.

I took the bet because Bill will be 70 when the next president is sworn in and even if Hillary wins, there's no way anybody that old would get appointed to SCOTUS. You pack the court with younger people you ideologically agree with so they last a good 20-30+ years. Bill doesn't offer enough mileage.

• Like 1

The President and Senate are in a deadlock. Time to nominate old ass Bill as a compromise candidate just so I can lose this bet.

Considering that he stands next to Hillary with his mouth open trying to collect flies on the campaign trail next to her waiting for the short bus.....I'd say no.

What are the chances that if he'd have stuck around, he would have made good on this bet?

GFIAFP got a shoutout and got me thinking of this thread today so...

give it a Trump bump`

GFIAFP got a shoutout and got me thinking of this thread today so...

give it a Trump bump`

Is that anything like grabbing her by the poosay?

You're only 40% of the way through the bet... he's still got time!

With Trump not leaving the White House until 2025, it will never happen...

• Like 1

The Dems retake Congress, Sonia Potatomayor falls and is OK but has sadly flattened Ruth Bader Ginsburg into a pancake. The Dems refuse to concede RBG's seat to Trump and block all of Trump's SCOTUS appointments. They've also been slipped illicitly gained pictures of a pee party involving Russian hookers and so force his hand ... in desperation, Trump goes looking for the oldest Dem he can find...