Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Baldwin fires back at Cris Carter

And while he obviously isn't on the same level as a Cris Carter, some of you are seriously undervaluing Baldwin. Several teams reportedly came calling after the Harvin deal wanting to trade for him. Seattle wisely said fock you.

The guy maximizes his talent with hard work and will definitely be in the league longer than "3 more years".

What I'm really impressed with is the Seattle coaches. It's one thing to draft players, but the coaches still need to coach them up. I suspect this situation is a strong combination of both.

And while he obviously isn't on the same level as a Cris Carter, some of you are seriously undervaluing Baldwin. Several teams reportedly came calling after the Harvin deal wanting to trade for him. Seattle wisely said fock you.

The guy maximizes his talent with hard work and will definitely be in the league longer than "3 more years".

Seems every time I watch a Seattle game he is making a clutch and tough catch. His play reminds me of Hines who started his career under the radar like this too but did not nothing but make plays and play tough.

Just because you're a Hall of Fame WR doesn't mean you can't suck as an analyst which Cris Carter does.

On one hand, I agree that Baldwin had a right to own carter and put him in his place for running his mouth. On the other hand, wr is not a position where they are judged by SB rings, and Baldy is a speck of dirt compared to Carter. Baldwin could be literally any other wr in the nfl and it wouldnt make a difference for that team. In fact thats the only missing link I feel for that team to put a dynasty type run together for 5 years or so, a dominant WR to complement percy when healthhy and the other guys there who dont really make a difference.

As bad as Carter sounded, he is one of the best wr's of all time.

Carter has a fragile ego, Baldwin has a ring because he was on the team... the old timers have a hard time letting go of collecting all the glory and praise.