Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation

Well yeah, I guess saying they are smarter than you was not much of a compliment to them at all.

Now hurry and reply...

Does he get a prize if he responds faster than the two minutes it took you to respond to him?

Nah...she is damn smart, just like her mom and dad (and her older brother).

Im sure both of my kids are already smarter than you too.

But you keep trying hawker...any opinion on the actual topic yet...or just going to follow me around again today?

It is pathetic that a father would post something like this.

Does he get a prize if he responds faster than the two minutes it took you to respond to him?

Fluffing for hawker now too?

Its just funny because you two will constantly respond to anything people post.

About the only way to get you all to stop...is to say something like "hurry up and respond"...then you don't just to try and make it seem like your not biting on the same hook over and over again.

Maybe one day you will figure it out.

It is pathetic that a father would post something like this.

How is it pathetic to claim that my daughter and son are smart and probably already smarter than Hawker?

Or are you making fun of him too and saying Im barely even complimenting them for being smarter than someone so dense?

BTW, they are probably smarter than you too.

But apparently they are bad off having me for a father and Im pathetic for being proud of my kids being smart.

Interesting from you two today.

Now do you want to talk about the actual topic of what went on before KSB has an aneurysm?

How is it pathetic to claim that my daughter and son are smart and probably already smarter than Hawker?

Or are you making fun of him too and saying Im barely even complimenting them for being smarter than someone so dense?

BTW, they are probably smarter than you too.

But apparently they are bad off having me for a father and Im pathetic for being proud of my kids being smart.

Interesting from you two today.

Now do you want to talk about the actual topic of what went on before KSB has an aneurysm?

You sound like a 2nd grader, your immaturity is glaring. HTH

People died, Obama lied.

Back to Benghazi, where was Obama during the 8 plus hours of the attack, he wasn't in the situation room ?

Was he preparing for his trip to Vegas in the am ? Where was Hillary ? Why didn't the commander in chief send help, nobody knew how long the attacks would last, (or did they)

Who did Stevens meet with earlier that day ?

Why did one of those in the complex feel like "the Taliban is in the building"

Were we illegally arming the Al Qaeda militants who were fighting Assad ?

Why did Hillary blame the video at 10 pm the same night of the attacks. Why did Hillary tell the father of one of those murdered "we will get the guy who made the video" when at the same time she knew for a fact the video had nothing to do with it ?

Was this cover up only to help win an election or was the cover up to hide the illegal arms deal ?

The cover up wasn't the problem it was what was being covered up.

Why was the NyTimes able to interview one of the main suspects yet we haven't even attempted to arrest the guy.

Why was the video guy thrown in jail for 18 months ?

Nothing to see here, move along.

What about bush ?

Back to Benghazi, where was Obama during the 8 plus hours of the attack, he wasn't in the situation room ?

Was he preparing for his trip to Vegas in the am ? Where was Hillary ? Why didn't the commander in chief send help, nobody knew how long the attacks would last, (or did they)

Why did Hillary blame the video at 10 pm the same night of the attacks. Why did Hillary tell the father of one of those murdered "we will get the guy who made the video" when at the same time she knew for a fact the video had nothing to do with it ?

Was this cover up only to help win an election or was the cover up to hide the illegal arms deal ?

Why was the NyTimes able to interview one of the main suspects yet we haven't even attempted to arrest the guy.

What about bush ?

The left loves being deceived and lied to, it makes them feel secure. They feel it is much easier to believe lies rather than face the reality of the truth.

The responses to this post will prove this out.

:shocking:

House Democrats argued behind closed doors Wednesday about the proposed structure of a special investigative committee on the Benghazi attacks -- with some lawmakers arguing they should boycott the investigation altogether.

At a press conference after the meeting broke up, Democratic leaders would not say definitely what they plan to do.

"One day at a time," House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said.

Some rank-and-file members argue that by joining the select committee, they'd be improperly legitimizing what they view as a political effort. Others, though, argue that if they don't participate, they will not be able to shape the direction and narrative of the probe. Several sources told Fox News that based on Wednesday's meeting, it appears Democrats are leaning toward not participating.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/06/house-gop-sets-stage-for-benghazi-investigation/

A lot of attention has been given to this event that happened years ago and only resulted in 2 deaths.

Learn from the event, how can security procedures be better implemented in the future and then move on.

House Democrats argued behind closed doors Wednesday about the proposed structure of a special investigative committee on the Benghazi attacks -- with some lawmakers arguing they should boycott the investigation altogether.

At a press conference after the meeting broke up, Democratic leaders would not say definitely what they plan to do.

"One day at a time," House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said.

Some rank-and-file members argue that by joining the select committee, they'd be improperly legitimizing what they view as a political effort. Others, though, argue that if they don't participate, they will not be able to shape the direction and narrative of the probe. Several sources told Fox News that based on Wednesday's meeting, it appears Democrats are leaning toward not participating.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/06/house-gop-sets-stage-for-benghazi-investigation/

They shouldn't participate and neither should the republicans, why are we wasting tax payer dollars and resources on this.

Get the budget balanced, fix social security, fix health care, etc. All things I would rather my federal government worked on.

A lot of attention has been given to this event that happened years ago and only resulted in 2 deaths.

Learn from the event, how can security procedures be better implemented in the future and then move on.

do we count those killed by the possible arms deal involved ?

There were 4 dead by the way

4? Oh my. America's biggest tragedy. Lol.

How many died on 9/11? How about in Iraq? Holy fock, the hypocrisy is just astounding.

They shouldn't participate and neither should the republicans, why are we wasting tax payer dollars and resources on this.

Get the budget balanced, fix social security, fix health care, etc. All things I would rather my federal government worked on.

But you know that if they dropped this they would not address the problems you listed.

A vote for incumbents is a wasted vote!

How many died on 9/11? How about in Iraq? Holy fock, the hypocrisy is just astounding.

what's it have to do with 9/11

Speaking of 9/11 why didnt Clinton get bin Laden when he could have.

Holy fock the hypocrisy is astounding!

See how that works hacks ?

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

That won't potentially lead to impeachment hearings for Obama as well as an ironclad assurance that Hillary won't be president.

The fake outrage train rolls on...

No kidding. You guys only seem to get outraged over 9/11 whenever something Obama does gets questioned.

Its because the other 60% don't exist on this board.

Yes they do. You simply don't reply to their posts as you'd rather get in slap fights with the very ones you complain about. Plenty of people here daily will post a non flaming thought on an issue. Guys like Vikings4Ever, jerryskids, Brad Gluckman, etc. Their posts are like lead balloons or kryptonite though, as well, they are usually about the topic at hand. Something you seem to be incapable of talking about.

• Like 1

Yes they do. You simply don't reply to their posts as you'd rather get in slap fights with the very ones you complain about. Plenty of people here daily will post a non flaming thought on an issue. Guys like Vikings4Ever, jerryskids, Brad Gluckman, etc. Their posts are like lead balloons or kryptonite though, as well, they are usually about the topic at hand. Something you seem to be incapable of talking about.

What about the OP is there to talk about? Anybody with a discerning brain cell in their head knew that the video story was BS and that them sticking to it was also BS, and that the policy regarding security for the embassy was a failure.

Short of discussing whether or not Obama should be impeached and Hilary strung up by her balls, what is there to discuss intelligently about this topic? Who knew what at what time? Whether Obama was in the situation room?

Why do we care about that stuff? I'm with Ski Bum. Failure all around, how are we going to prevent this in the future, taking into account that in focked up third world countries, the risk is higher and security trickier.

No kidding. You guys only seem to get outraged over 9/11 whenever something Obama does gets questioned.

I was talking about how you and drobs spent 10 years responding to questions about Iraq with puerile insults and emoticons, but now you actually expect us to believe that you are truly outraged and not just grandstanding. :thumbsup:

I was talking about how you and drobs spent 10 years responding to questions about Iraq with puerile insults and emoticons, but now you actually expect us to believe that you are truly outraged and not just grandstanding. :thumbsup:

link ?

What about the OP is there to talk about? Anybody with a discerning brain cell in their head knew that the video story was BS and that them sticking to it was also BS, and that the policy regarding security for the embassy was a failure.

Short of discussing whether or not Obama should be impeached and Hilary strung up by her balls, what is there to discuss intelligently about this topic? Who knew what at what time? Whether Obama was in the situation room?

Why do we care about that stuff? I'm with Ski Bum. Failure all around, how are we going to prevent this in the future, taking into account that in focked up third world countries, the risk is higher and security trickier.

Impeaching? Thats crazy talk. I'm not 100% sure Hillary doesn't have balls, but I do not think she should be hung by them. We agree there. :thumbsup:

What I, and most Americans would like to know or hear though is the truth from our government as opposed to excuses that are not panning out as more and more emails are coming to light. If people, no matter how high up, blatently lied and misled then they should be held accountable. No?

How can we learn from a mistake if the mistake itself isn't poperly identified or hidden for fear of it "looking bad"? Sweeping things uder the rug so we don't see it normally doesn't lead to fixing things. Just sayin'. :dunno:

what's it have to do with 9/11

Speaking of 9/11 why didnt Clinton get bin Laden when he could have.

Holy fock the hypocrisy is astounding!

See how that works hacks ?

Because he couldn't have..thanks for showing up what a hack is.

(and don't bother with the youtube audio thing---it was a bad turn of phrase...and the 9/11 comission has said Bid Laden wasn't offered...you focking HACK

link ?

Everything pre-2006 or so is gone from the archive. Lucky for me many geeks recall your 10 years of total hackery. :thumbsup:

Impeaching? Thats crazy talk. I'm not 100% sure Hillary doesn't have balls, but I do not think she should be hung by them. We agree there. :thunbsup:

What I, and most Americans would like to know or hear though is the truth from our government as opposed to excuses that are not panning out as more and more emails are coming to light. If people, no matter how hight up, blatently lied and misled then they should be held accountable. No?

How can we learn from a mistake if the mistake itself isn't poperly identified or hidden for fear of it "looking bad"? Sweeping things uder the rug so we don't see it normally doesn't lead to fixing things. Just sayin'. :dunno:

That's my point, though, KSB. What hasn't come out that will indicate that this was more of a mistake and a failure than we already know that it was? This article just rehashes what we already know: that the Obama administration and Hilary stuck to a BS story that unraveled almost instantly.

Don't we already know what the mistakes made were? Because who was where on the night of the attack and emails about prepping for press conferences don't address the fundamental mistakes in security that were made.

People died, Obama lied.

Coming from the old guy that is one of the more immature people here...I don't really give a damn what you think about my ability to be a father.

Coming from the old guy that is one of the more immature people here...I don't really give a damn what you think about my ability to be a father.

Phurfur knocked you the fuggg out. Stay down baldy...

What about bush ?

-Who cares where he was? If that is your first issue...we have a pretty good idea why stuff gets blown up. Similar to how people nitpicked Bush's reaction to 9/11 while reading to kids. The guy can pretty much monitor whats going on from wherever. Seems a pretty nitpicky issue.

-And again more as to why you are a hack...the whole vegas whine and so on. BTW...they did send help that did not get there in time. Why do you think the president just sat and did nothing?

-Other questions I agree are things it would be nice to know.

-Hillary...because she was still covering their ass and is a lying biotch.

Credit for trying to discuss things...but a C- for effort since you still stuck your usual hack tricks in there.

Because those few you mention are drowned out by the idiots.

And some of those even will post just as much of the same crap as the others.

• Like 1

Phurfur knocked you the fuggg out. Stay down baldy...

Phurfur looked like a crazy old man as usual.

But glad to see you still have no inkling to ever discuss any of the actual topics here and are just here to flame other posters.

Phurfur looked like a crazy old man as usual.

But glad to see you still have no inkling to ever discuss any of the actual topics here and are just here to flame other posters.

Nope just flaming you, not others. Geez you're dumb...

Nope just flaming you, not others. Geez you're dumb...

Yeah...Im the only one you ever do this to.

So you flame people and are a liar too.

Yeah...Im the only one you ever do this to.

So you flame people and are a liar too.

LOL never said you were the only one. Was just responding to you in this thread. Like I said you are DUMB.

-Who cares where he was? If that is your first issue...we have a pretty good idea why stuff gets blown up. Similar to how people nitpicked Bush's reaction to 9/11 while reading to kids. The guy can pretty much monitor whats going on from wherever. Seems a pretty nitpicky issue.

-And again more as to why you are a hack...the whole vegas whine and so on. BTW...they did send help that did not get there in time. Why do you think the president just sat and did nothing?

-Other questions I agree are things it would be nice to know.

-Hillary...because she was still covering their ass and is a lying biotch.

Credit for trying to discuss things...but a C- for effort since you still stuck your usual hack tricks in there.

The committee cares :)

You seem to have me confused with someone who was here during the Bush years.

This might be my favorite thread ever.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!! 1111!!@

The committee cares :)

So a terrorist attack is happening, Americans are being killed and slo puff says who cares where the president is during this lol what a focking dummy!
  • Like 1