Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation

Please post it. It has been a while since I heard it. Does Powell explain why security was denied in Benghazi? Any mention of why Obama chose not to send help?

Any answer to why ambassador stevens rejected general ham's offer for extra security a few weeks before attack. General Ham offered extra security twice, and both times Stevens rejected it. This notion that extra security was denied is wrong. It was to late once the attack happened. If there was so much concern, why did stevens reject extra security twice??

Even General Lovell said they don't know if it would've mattered. Yes they could've tried, but it might have been all for not anyway....we'll never know.

That seems to be the only thing some like to talk about though. How-a-bout we do this. We all agreee taht dependent on which side of the aisle you are on predicates how much fake outrage you have on a political topic. And each side does it.

There, now that is out of the way...............

What is your opinon on the actual topic at hand? The current event of what happened in Benghazi? :dunno:

:lol: that's a good one bwwahhhhaaaaa, any of these hacks stay on topic ? These bums have been in deflect and shoot the messenger mode for 5 years, ain't going to change anytime soon.

:lol: that's a good one bwwahhhhaaaaa, any of these hacks stay on topic ? These bums have been in deflect and shoot the messenger mode for 5 years, ain't going to change anytime soon.

Having fun fluffing ksb here?

And funny that you and googly like to cry now about people staying on topic...considering how often you two can't do so.

That seems to be the only thing some like to talk about though. How-a-bout we do this. We all agreee that dependent on which side of the aisle you are on predicates how much fake outrage you have on a political topic. And each side does it.

There, now that is out of the way...............

What is your opinon on the actual topic at hand? The current event of what happened in Benghazi? :dunno:

Its not really a current event.

My opinion was it was a major fockup and Obama is stuck covering his ass.

But too many hacks are hell bent on whining about the trivial stuff (to score their own political points) rather than to figure out how to make sure it doesn't happen again.

More talking about the hacks inability to give a damn when their own boys do the same things but cry like little biotches when the other side does it.

let's bring back thE boards oldie but goodie - WAAH YOU CANT CRITICIZE A PRESIDENT IN A TIME OF WAR! WAAH!

Its not really a current event.

My opinion was it was a major fockup and Obama is stuck covering his ass.

But....

Why does there always have to be a "but"? Why can't we have a discussion on the topic at hand?

So you think it was a major fockup and people are covering their ass? Do you think its wise for the government, with its checks and balances, to investigate said fockup to ensure no "shenanigans" (for lack of a better word) were pulled?

Why does there always have to be a "but"? Why can't we have a discussion on the topic at hand?

So you think it was a major fockup and people are covering their ass? Do you think its wise for the government, with its checks and balances, to investigate said fockup to ensure no "shenanigans" (for lack of a better word) were pulled?

Because the topic at hand includes the crying by the right on this.

Hell, that is the most current part of this.

Investigate...yes.

Do I think we need person after person whining more about the cover up than the actual event? Not in a million years.

The But is the reason most are making fun of hacks here and on the national level.

Because the topic at hand includes the crying by the right on this.

Hell, that is the most current part of this.

Investigate...yes.

Do I think we need person after person whining more about the cover up than the actual event? Not in a million years.

The But is the reason most are making fun of hacks here and on the national level.

you do realize you are a complete hack right ?

Remember when you said Hillary can't be a hack because she's a politician ?

That was funny

More talking about the hacks inability to give a damn when their own boys do the same things but cry like little biotches when the other side does it.

Jesus, I was barely 19 when Bush was elected. I didn't care much about politics, but I was definitely pro-Bush/pro-war at first. (Which I attribute more to being in the Marines at the time than I do age).

After growing up and seeing what a disaster that administration was, I soured on Bush and most of the party (as many Repubs have).

But what does any of this have to do with Benghazi? Can anyone on the left address the topic?

you do realize you are a complete hack right ?

Remember when you said Hillary can't be a hack because she's a politician ?

That was funny

You do realize that you saying something doesn't make it so right?

Now...go run along and find some other topic to just agree with whatever the republicans do or cry about whatever the democrats do...in true hack fashion.

Jesus, I was barely 19 when Bush was elected. I didn't care much about politics, but I was definitely pro-Bush/pro-war at first. (Which I attribute more to being in the Marines at the time than I do age).

After growing up and seeing what a disaster that administration was, I soured on Bush and most of the party (as many Repubs have).

But what does any of this have to do with Benghazi? Can anyone on the left address the topic?

I was pro-Bush and how he first handled 9/11.

I trusted their foolishness and use of poor intel...hoped they knew what the fock they were doing (history shows they pretty much didn't).

Even justified it to an extent when they removed ol Hussein.

BTW...I have addressed the topic too...and again, what it has to do more with is the most outraged on this board (not saying you)...are those who seemingly only give a damn because it was Obama (based on their history of not giving a damn when it happens to a Republican).

Expecting the truth from elected officials = outrage

Thats some logic

If you're a hack

• Like 1

I was pro-Bush and how he first handled 9/11.

I trusted their foolishness and use of poor intel...hoped they knew what the fock they were doing (history shows they pretty much didn't).

Even justified it to an extent when they removed ol Hussein.

BTW...I have addressed the topic too...and again, what it has to do more with is the most outraged on this board (not saying you)...are those who seemingly only give a damn because it was Obama (based on their history of not giving a damn when it happens to a Republican).

I get that, and I understand where you're coming from. But is anything going to change if a Repub gets elected and he does something similar?

Pretty sure the righties will scream "Obama" just as the lefties scream "Bush" now.

Just an endless cycle of politicians not being held accountable because people only care when it's the other side who does wrong.

That's why nothing ever changes.

Expecting the truth from elected officials = outrage

Thats some logic

If you're a hack

Who said that?

The logic is...none of you hacks give a damn if the one lying is a Republican.

But you won't admit that...despite it being obvious to everyone.

I get that, and I understand where you're coming from. But is anything going to change if a Repub gets elected and he does something similar?

Pretty sure the righties will scream "Obama" just as the lefties scream "Bush" now.

Just an endless cycle of politicians not being held accountable because people only care when it's the other side who does wrong.

I don't think any of what gets said here will change what politicians will do.

The hacks will keep voting for their party's guy no matter what.

I don't think any of what gets said here will change what politicians will do.

The hacks will keep voting for their party's guy no matter what.

Ha, well no...I'm speaking about society in general....not the geek club

Who said that?

The logic is...none of you hacks give a damn if the one lying is a Republican.

But you won't admit that...despite it being obvious to everyone.

I look forward to a link to all the threads you started calling out Obama for his proven lies on Benghazi.

Should be a ton of them since it's been two years. :thumbsup:

I look forward to a link to all the threads you started calling out Obama for his proven lies on Benghazi.

Should be a ton of them since it's been two years. :thumbsup:

Where did I say I started such threads?

My daughter who is in Kindergarten reads better than you do...and your jumps in logic are laughable.

You didn't. I just assumed you had since you are calling the board Republican hacks because they didn't call out Bush for his lies.

I figured you had called out Obama on his lies, or you wouldn't be so stupid to make such a claim and open yourself up to ridicule for your blatant hypocrisy.

I guess I overestimated you. :(

• Like 1

You didn't. I just assumed you had since you are calling the board Republican hacks because they didn't call out Bush for his lies.

I figured you had called out Obama on his lies, or you wouldn't be so stupid to make such a claim and open yourself up to ridicule for your blatant hypocrisy.

I guess I overestimated you. :(

Hold shiite you really are this dense.

A. I call the board republicans (not even all of them...just the few like you and drobs) for being blind partisan dopes who do little more than whine about everything the democrats do...and make excuses for everything the Republicans do. Part of that is that you all didn't say a damn thing when it was Bush...but you cry now because the guy in office is a democrat. And EVERYONE here knows it.

B. How is it hypocritical to say you are hacks. I didn't see me whining about Bush's lies either...if I had been, then you could call me a hack or a hypocrite that I would call him out but not Obama.

As usual, you are not smart enough to actually understand what was said...neither was your "fluffer" who claims I was owned by your lack of logic to think anything I said in this thread is hypocritical.

So...find me a link to me crying about Bush lying while he was in office...or realize it is you who is again talking out of your ass.

Or just go back to your old ID and quit pretending (cue the claim that when yadda yadda yadda we just use the alias schtick eventhough I call you GP all the damn time and I just slapped the shiot out of your pitiful argument here).

This is a good point.

The reason why people bring it up though, is that it proves how disingenuous sobbing whiny b1tches like drobeski and Google Pilot are. They didn't give two sh1ts about the intelligence failures leading to 9/11 or about how Bush lied his way into a war that killed thousands of American soldiers and wounded tens of thousands more...yet we are supposed to believe that they are just besides themselves over the death of four Americans in Benghazi? Truth is they don't give a sh1t about those people, they just want blood from Obama.

So that's why most people don't care about the "investigation", because it's really just a witch hunt.

I don't recall discussing intel failures of the Bush admin since I arrived here, so I'm not sure how I have been hypocritical for wanting the truth on Benghazi.

I don't recall discussing intel failures of the Bush admin since I arrived here, so I'm not sure how I have been hypocritical for wanting the truth on Benghazi.

Lolol. Good one RP

Lolol. Good one RP

yeah...he has only been here a few months right...and about the answer Id expect after I destroyed his post.

Solid comeback drobs...enjoy when you prove me right when I call you hack. You do that for me every single day.

Hey it's really all you guys got, pretty sad really.

And I "do" things for you ?

Wow dude, that's like focking psycho creepy chit right there bud

• Like 1

10 pages of them claiming there is nothing to see......move along.

They seem to be protesting a little too much.

This is a good point.

The reason why people bring it up though, is that it proves how disingenuous sobbing whiny b1tches like drobeski and Google Pilot are. They didn't give two sh1ts about the intelligence failures leading to 9/11 or about how Bush lied his way into a war that killed thousands of American soldiers and wounded tens of thousands more...yet we are supposed to believe that they are just besides themselves over the death of four Americans in Benghazi? Truth is they don't give a sh1t about those people, they just want blood from Obama.

So that's why most people don't care about the "investigation", because it's really just a witch hunt.

Why is this so hard for some people? :(

Of course its a witch hunt for the 20% (made up number) of hardcore partisan republicans who will feed off anything negative on the Democratic President. Just like it was a just a witch hunt for the 20% of hardcore partisan Democrats to go after any and everything Chris Christie because he supposedly ordered some traffic cones put up and investigations were called for. Duh.

What normal people have to do (the other 60%) is disregard all that nonsense (something you guys seem to be incapable of) and try to triage all these stories into what is important and what is not. Birther stuff? Not important. Coverups/Lying/People dying? Kinda important, we might wanna investigate whats up.

But for some reason all this board and people want to talk about is how hypocritical each partisan side is....well no shat Sherlocks. :facepalm:

How-a-bout we all agree that both sides are partisan which by very nature will make them hypocritical. Can we just not agree to the obvious and move on from it and actually talk about the issue at hand. Holy hell.

• Like 1

Of course its a witch hunt for the 20% (made up number) of hardcore partisan republicans who will feed off anything negative on the Democratic President.

You just described 90% of the Republicans on this site.

All you're gonna get is deflecting and dodging from every lefty hack on this site ksb, you should be used to it.

Of course its a witch hunt for the 20% (made up number) of hardcore partisan republicans who will feed off anything negative on the Democratic President. Just like it was a just a witch hunt for the 20% of hardcore partisan Democrats to go after any and everything Chris Christie because he supposedly ordered some traffic cones put up and investigations were called for. Duh.

What normal people have to do (the other 60%) is disregard all that nonsense (something you guys seem to be incapable of) and try to triage all these stories into what is important and what is not. Birther stuff? Not important. Coverups/Lying/People dying? Kinda important, we might wanna investigate whats up.

But for some reason all this board and people want to talk about is how hypocritical each partisan side is....well no shat Sherlocks. :facepalm:

How-a-bout we all agree that both sides are partisan which by very nature will make them hypocritical. Can we just not agree to the obvious and move on from it and actually talk about the issue at hand. Holy hell.

Its because the other 60% don't exist on this board.

This board mostly consists of the first 20% you talk about.

Lets talk about the actual issue then and quit whining about just the cover up. Because the cover up is probably the least important part of all of it.

People died, Obama lied!

Congrats...you came up with something as clever as hawker did earlier. That should make you feel really good.

My daughter who is in Kindergarten reads better than you do...and your jumps in logic are laughable.

Poor kid. Stuck with a clown like you. Going to be some tough sledding for her!

Poor kid. Stuck with a clown like you. Going to be some tough sledding for her!

Nah...she is damn smart, just like her mom and dad (and her older brother).

Im sure both of my kids are already smarter than you too.

But you keep trying hawker...any opinion on the actual topic yet...or just going to follow me around again today?

Nah...she is damn smart, just like her mom and dad (and her older brother).

Im sure both of my kids are already smarter than you too.

But you keep trying hawker...any opinion on the actual topic yet...or just going to follow me around again today?

Never said anything about her intelligence. But you proved my point. Poor kids!

Never said anything about her intelligence. But you proved my point. Poor kids!

Well yeah, I guess saying they are smarter than you was not much of a compliment to them at all.

Now hurry and reply...

Of course its a witch hunt for the 20% AND THE ENTIRE EDITORIAL BOARD AT FOX NEWS (made up number) of hardcore partisan republicans who will feed off anything negative on the Democratic President. Just like it was a just a witch hunt for the 20% of hardcore partisan Democrats to go after any and everything Chris Christie because he supposedly ordered some traffic cones put up and investigations were called for. Duh.

Fixed...