Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation

You seem to have me confused with someone who was here during the Bush years.

Everyone knows that you are RP but I can't blame you, after 10 years of being a total focking cvnthole you probably wanted to start over.

Unfortunately you're as much of a doosh under any handle. :cheers:

This might be my favorite thread ever.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!! 1111!!@

Get back to work piss boy

The committee cares :)

I think they should care about bigger things than where the guy was sitting.

Now...if he was not getting any information at all, they may have a point.

But do you not think its a minor thing?

Its part of why the complaint about president's "vacations" when the guys are still working for 90% of the things.

Stick to "semantics", Kid. :banana:

Now you're mistaking me for someone who takes your bait or buys your bullsh1t at all, RP.

Oh the horror of talkin about current events, maybe you guys want to move onto the race card, the Bush card isn't panning out to well.

So a terrorist attack is happening, Americans are being killed and slo puff says who cares where the president is during this lol what a focking dummy!

Why does it matter where he was?

Do you think he was not getting information?

I know you all will cry Bush...but during a much larger attack he was reading to little kids.

If you don't think Obama was getting any information or being able to direct people on things...then you have a beef.

But his actual location is seriously meaningless.

Stick to "semantics", Kid. :banana:

Its ok to just admit who you are...because there are really 3 scenarios.

1. You are RP (as everyone already knows) and are just sad in not admitting it.

2. You really did just stumble upon this place and act exactly like RP (that is a sick and twisted and sad thought)

3. You stumbled here and decided to act just like RP on purpose.

All 3 pretty much make you a sad fock. Might as well just admit to what everyone already knows.

Oh the horror of talkin about current events, maybe you guys want to move onto the race card, the Bush card isn't panning out to well.

I like to call this the "Bush card" card:

"If you call me out on my phony outrage and blatant hypocrisy, you are playing the Bush card!"

The thing is, shouting "Bush!" Doesn't make you any less of a hack and you're still a dumb, fat plumber with a-cup b1tch teets. :wave:

I like to call this the "Bush card" card:

"If you call me out on my phony outrage and blatant hypocrisy, you are playing the Bush card!"

The thing is, shouting "Bush!" Doesn't make you any less of a hack and you're still a dumb, fat plumber with a-cup b1tch teets. :wave:

easily b's

Why does it matter where he was?

Do you think he was not getting information?

I know you all will cry Bush...but during a much larger attack he was reading to little kids.

If you don't think Obama was getting any information or being able to direct people on things...then you have a beef.

But his actual location is seriously meaningless.

If it doesn't matter than B. Hisseun had no reason to lie about where he was.

If it doesn't matter than B. Hisseun had no reason to lie about where he was.

Sure...but again focusing on this rather than the real problems of this is the hackish part (not shocked...hey GP...that you would focus on this over the actual issues that matter).

So again...why does it matter where he was? Can you answer that simple question?

BTW...who is Hisseun? Even adding the Hussein is just the typical hack thing to do to try and conjure an image of Saddam. Again, pretty typical from someone like you.

Everyone knows that you are RP but I can't blame you, after 10 years of being a total focking cvnthole you probably wanted to start over.

Unfortunately you're as much of a doosh under any handle. :cheers:

I almost feel bad for the guy. Poor fella became so ashamed of himself he had to start pretending he was somebody else altogether. How sad is that? :cry:

This RP guy sure did a number on several here. :lol:

We ran him off the board but he keeps coming back, like herpes. :cry:

Nah...he/you is/are just an easy target because of how you act.

Sure...but again focusing on this rather than the real problems of this is the hackish part (not shocked...hey GP...that you would focus on this over the actual issues that matter).

So again...why does it matter where he was? Can you answer that simple question?

BTW...who is Hisseun? Even adding the Hussein is just the typical hack thing to do to try and conjure an image of Saddam. Again, pretty typical from someone like you.

Really so I should never use his given middle name? Interesting. Again if it doesn't matter where he was he had no reason to LIE about it. Yet he did and four Americans died.

Really so I should never use his given middle name? Interesting. Again if it doesn't matter where he was he had no reason to LIE about it. Yet he did and four Americans died.

Sure...use his middle name. Just don't try to play dumb when people ask why you are using it (though, I don't think you are playing).

Again...why does it matter where he was...you still avoid such a simple question.

And 4 americans dying had zero to do with where Obama was at the time of the attack.

Sure...use his middle name. Just don't try to play dumb when people ask why you are using it (though, I don't think you are playing).

Again...why does it matter where he was...you still avoid such a simple question.

And 4 americans dying had zero to do with where Obama was at the time of the attack.

I've called himB. Hussein since he was elected. Never played dumb just calling the man by his given name. And you keep avoiding the simple question: if it doesn't matter why did the man lie about it?

I've called himB. Hussein since he was elected. Never played dumb just calling the man by his given name. And you keep avoiding the simple question: if it doesn't matter why did the man lie about it?

I know you have called him that...and I know why. Its not to call him by his given name...its to bring up the image of the leader of Iraq and really to focus on the part of his name that makes him sound Muslim. But you will deny that obvious point.

-How am I supposed to know why someone would lie about something? And at this point...Im not sure where the President claimed he actually was at the time.

Right now, it appears he was in the White House and was briefed regularly in the Oval.

So...can you answer the simple question...or are you just going to keep repeating your foolish question that nobody here or anywhere that isn't named President Obama can even answer?

I know you have called him that...and I know why. Its not to call him by his given name...its to bring up the image of the leader of Iraq and really to focus on the part of his name that makes him sound Muslim. But you will deny that obvious point.

-How am I supposed to know why someone would lie about something? And at this point...Im not sure where the President claimed he actually was at the time.

Right now, it appears he was in the White House and was briefed regularly in the Oval.

So...can you answer the simple question...or are you just going to keep repeating your foolish question that nobody here or anywhere that isn't named President Obama can even answer?

Your question is loaded and doesn't deserve an answer as you are just looking for an excuse to call out people as hacks. the real issue is your acceptance of Hussein's lie as no big deal. The president lied about where he was. If it really doesn't matter than why lie? Go ahead and keep spinning and sucking Hussen's cack like the good lefty hack you are.

The United States needs an effective counterterrorism strategy in North Africa, and we do not have one.

we still have not seen any retaliation against the growing terrorist threat in Libya to avenge the assassination of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on Sept. 11, 2012. For anyone who wants to know “what difference it makes” to find and punish the Benghazi murderers, the lengthening list of terrorist attacks across North Africa, embodied in the current Boko Haram hostage-taking in Nigeria, is a more than sufficient answer.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/07/why-nigeria-matters-boko-haram-kidnapping-grim-reminder-radical-islam-threat/

I liked him, he was always telling stories about how the FBI was falling him, but he was too smart for them, about how his ex wives were screwing him over and making wild election predictions.

I liked him, he was always telling stories about how the FBI was falling him, but he was too smart for them, about how his ex wives were screwing him over and making wild election predictions.

Good for him. :thumbsup:

Your question is loaded and doesn't deserve an answer as you are just looking for an excuse to call out people as hacks. the real issue is your acceptance of Hussein's lie as no big deal. The president lied about where he was. If it really doesn't matter than why lie? Go ahead and keep spinning and sucking Hussen's cack like the good lefty hack you are.

Where did he claim he was?

There is no spin here...where did he claim he was? Do you even know? Or are you just saying he lied because someone told you he did.

BTW...if he was in the Oval getting regular updates...why is that bad?

Why is it so hard for you to give your opinion as to why it matters where he was?

There is no spin for me...no sucking his cack as you claimed...no being a hack.

Its simply not a big point as to where the guy physically was at the time of the attacks or where he was when he was briefed.

In this day and age, communications being what they are...there is not much he can't do from anywhere in the White House.

So his location is meaningless and a minute point that you have held on to probably because you don't have the mental capacity to even talk about the rest of the issue.

I give you credit for trying to actually discuss a topic for once...even if you did as usual and just avoided simple questions.

The United States needs an effective counterterrorism strategy in North Africa, and we do not have one.

we still have not seen any retaliation against the growing terrorist threat in Libya to avenge the assassination of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on Sept. 11, 2012. For anyone who wants to know “what difference it makes” to find and punish the Benghazi murderers, the lengthening list of terrorist attacks across North Africa, embodied in the current Boko Haram hostage-taking in Nigeria, is a more than sufficient answer.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/07/why-nigeria-matters-boko-haram-kidnapping-grim-reminder-radical-islam-threat/

Wow...linking what is going on in Nigeria to Libya and Benghazi...what a huge reach that one is.

Wow...linking what is going on in Nigeria to Libya and Benghazi...what a huge reach that one is.

I understand that it is impossible for you to wrap your little mind around this but these things is not happening in a vacuum and they are not spontaneous. Why don't you stick to something you can understand like a YouTube video is to blame for all of this.

I predict Trey Gowdy will have the libs spinning on their eyebrows running this select committee.

I predict Trey Gowdy will have the libs spinning on their eyebrows running this select committee.

I predict large doses of shoot the messenger

I understand that it is impossible for you to wrap your little mind around this but these things is not happening in a vacuum and they are not spontaneous. Why don't you stick to something you can understand like a YouTube video is to blame for all of this.

Really? The abduction of 280 girls wasn't "spontaneous"? You think so Inspector?

I understand its impossible for you to understand this...but not everything is related...nor is it all some Democrat fock up.

Where did he claim he was?

There is no spin here...where did he claim he was? Do you even know? Or are you just saying he lied because someone told you he did.

BTW...if he was in the Oval getting regular updates...why is that bad?

Why is it so hard for you to give your opinion as to why it matters where he was?

There is no spin for me...no sucking his cack as you claimed...no being a hack.

Its simply not a big point as to where the guy physically was at the time of the attacks or where he was when he was briefed.

In this day and age, communications being what they are...there is not much he can't do from anywhere in the White House.

So his location is meaningless and a minute point that you have held on to probably because you don't have the mental capacity to even talk about the rest of the issue.

I give you credit for trying to actually discuss a topic for once...even if you did as usual and just avoided simple questions.

Link to Obama being in Oval office getting updates?

I understand its impossible for you to understand this...but not everything is related...nor is it all some Democrat fock up.

Of course it isn't but when radical Muslims declare a Jihad everything the Jihadist do is related. They are working toward a common goal and if you can't see that you really are hopeless.

Allahu Akbar

Link to Obama being in Oval office getting updates?

Answer the questions I asked first.

But you won't do that will you.

Then, look up the word "if" and get back to me.

Of course it isn't but when radical Muslims declare a Jihad everything the Jihadist do is related. They are working toward a common goal and if you can't see that you really are hopeless.

Allahu Akbar

That you think every Jihadist/Muslim with a cause is working towards the same thing is where you screw up.

Its ok to admit that your "comparing" the two or trying to relate them was stupid.