Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

2014 Trash Talk

A little trouble with the Caps Lock button?

Happens When I Post From Phone Not Sure why

About to get on the road for 4 hours fellas. Won't be able to pick until later if it makes it back to me

I think I just now realized that bunnys misspelled bastards

Its been discussed before. He claims it was done on purpose.

im suer it saw yb desing

I see someone took Stafford despite his need for hooked on phonics and his love of watermelon and fried chicken.

Risky

I see someone took Stafford despite his need for hooked on phonics and his love of watermelon and fried chicken.

Risky

actually, he said the opposite.

he wouldn't want to have any fried chix eatn hooked on ebonics type QBs on his team.

edit: sorry, didnt say it exactly, he just implied it. :lol:

just back from picking the wife up from day surgery...Will pick soon

wanted another TE but settled on RG3

good pick.

all that stoopid 'he's due for a bounceback' stuff aside, fact is , if gruden can make dalton a top 5/7 QB or whatevewr he was last yr, imagine waht he'll do with rg3?

maybe the best weapons in nfc, if everyone stays healthy, too.

So much depth at QB I forgot rg3. Didn't have him on my list. That's not a knock on him juts that there are so many fantasy worthy QB these days and I spaced

So much depth at QB I forgot rg3. Didn't have him on my list. That's not a knock on him juts that there are so many fantasy worthy QB these days and I spaced

yep, i agree.

however, just my take here...

but if moz takes a QB(and he will), someone is gonna miss out on what id call a frontline QB.

next up for a Qb is delay, megla, WW, and chad, in that order.

so, i take a qB after mozzy.

that leaves 2 tier 1a qbs.

one of those guys is taking a chance on 2 QBs in run heavy offense or a returning injured guy with a bad back.

someone is gonna miss out.

also, i think ur practicing some subterfuge here.

u want a QB and have one in mind even.

Nah. I have 7 or 8 in mind. A few I'd like more than others obviously but not taking one for a while

Nah. I have 7 or 8 in mind. A few I'd like more than others obviously but not taking one for a while

safe to say, i dont believe u?

This is the first time I've ever taken a QB this early. I usually wait till the seventh round and go back to back and grab two and juggle them all season. Tried something different with this draft and took Rodgers early. This will be the last time I draft a QB this early. To much talent missed on those early rounds.

safe to say, i dont believe u?

:D if you want

I'm not going to wait forever but I'm fairly certain it won't be next turn

This is the first time I've ever taken a QB this early. I usually wait till the seventh round and go back to back and grab two and juggle them all season. Tried something different with this draft and took Rodgers early. This will be the last time I draft a QB this early. To much talent missed on those early rounds.

hey, it's never a bad thing to have aaron rodgers. that's a plus.

:D if you want

I'm not going to wait forever but I'm fairly certain it won't be next turn

oh, so now ur 'fairly certain' its not this turn, huh?

If you have a stud QB you always have a chance. I usually wait on them but with the .25 point per completion I had to go with Brees.

yep, i agree.

but if moz takes a QB(and he will), someone is gonna miss out on what id call a frontline QB.

one of those guys is taking a chance on 2 QBs in run heavy offense or a returning injured guy with a bad back.

There's only 1 tier 1 QB left and I taking him - actually cannot fathom how people have taken several over him already with all the weaopons he has now. Not worried about Frozen taking a QB ahead of me as he has Brees. Also I was going to take T-Rich of Roddy here as well :(

There's only 1 tier 1 QB left and I taking him - actually cannot fathom how people have taken several over him already with all the weaopons he has now. Not worried about Frozen taking a QB ahead of me as he has Brees. Also I was going to take T-Rich of Roddy here as well :(

:nono:

based on mozzy rankings...

:nono:

based on mozzy rankings...

Dude I had Manning in a tier alone ..... then Rodgers, Brees in a tier alone .......... then the guy I am taking ranked 4th on all my boreds -- thats why i have to take hi here as theres no chance he makes it to me at 6.9 -- There are plenty of WR's I would love to add but I would really kick my self if i passed on this - I was going to take him when I took Rice.

Dude I had Manning in a tier alone ..... then Rodgers, Brees in a tier alone .......... then the guy I am taking ranked 4th on all my boreds -- thats why i have to take hi here as theres no chance he makes it to me at 6.9 -- There are plenty of WR's I would love to add but I would really kick my self if i passed on this - I was going to take him when I took Rice.

its a good pick. id take him, too.

Had to go VBD here. There was another player that I wanted more, but Thomas offers the best ppg upside at this point.

I don't even have a clue who u mean I could see it being 5 different guys.

I had it Peyton alone. Then Brees and Rodgers in a tier. Then a mass of like 11 more guys

It sounds like you're trying to defend the pick to yourself there. There is enough chatter round here so that you don't start getting in your own head. FWIW I think I know which QB you are talking about and I also have him 4th overall. I would have taken him had I not kept Brees. Biggest difference is the volume in which the Saints pass.

Moz, I know who you mean and I had him ranked just below Stafford. Not to mention that I liked the Stafford to Megatron connection thing.

• Like 1

I had frenchy as a target but for my next turn. Like the pick tho

Kaep has a ton of people to target this year and gets points running as well. I had him as the 4th QB and IMO at least it wasn't close.

You have to be kidding me. I can't believe I thought we were thinking of the same QB. You are going to regret that one for sure.

Kaep has a ton of people to target this year and gets points running as well. I had him as the 4th QB and IMO at least it wasn't close.

i for one do appreciate ur pick.

makes me feel warm inside.

You have to be kidding me. I can't believe I thought we were thinking of the same QB. You are going to regret that one for sure.

lol

he's off his rocker.

colin K?

ill make the pick he should have, no doubt.

i for one do appreciate ur pick.

makes me feel warm inside.

thats wasn't my pick you can thank your boyfriend there

thats wasn't my pick you can thank your boyfriend there

i have no idea what this even means.

yep, i agree.

nvrmind. everyone gets a good QB afterall!

He cracked. Colin Kaep has made Moz lose his mind.

he fooked up bigtime.

it'll settle in in a while.

classix.