Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

2014 Trash Talk

haha. I thought that movie Ishtar was hilarious.

ive never seen it.

ill have to netflix it.

it was fitting to my comment, too. lol.

Well, there went my next 3 guys, though I had it denarius Thomas, Julio jones, then Rodgers. Still I can't quibble with any of them. Hopefully the doc gets on today so I can pick.

My thinking exactly. D Thomas was my first thought. But I lose by waiting in QB's. Went QB early. I'll see how it shakes out.

Julio Jones is a punk. As a Saints fan who has watched him underperform, I made the right choice. Matty Ice is a loser. Think Romo-lite.

Meglaslow

trying to be ironic?

Brown was 3rd overall on my 'board' and in a group of 7 i would have enjoyed being able to get. i think im one of the few who don't expect his production to drop off very much.

also ill be back in about an hour to see if gepetto picked. after my conference call.

Brown was 3rd overall on my 'board' and in a group of 7 i would have enjoyed being able to get. i think im one of the few who don't expect his production to drop off very much.

also ill be back in about an hour to see if gepetto picked. after my conference call.

i love this pick for u. it was between jeffery and brown for me, it was a tough call.

did i want brown's receptions or hope jeffery scores enough TDs to make up for it?

it was almost too close for me to call.

i love this pick for u. it was between jeffery and brown for me, it was a tough call.

did i want brown's receptions or hope jeffery scores enough TDs to make up for it?

it was almost too close for me to call.

yeah, i wanted a WR and had them ranked DT, Julio, Brown, Jeffery. After that, Lynch Foster and Murray in no particular order. I may have only had julio over brown due to my man crush. Brown and Jeffery were close (i really thought Jeffery would go earlier on hype). One of the reasons I had Brown over him is that he had that 1 monster game with McCown that was a bit of an outlier.

Wow Fitzy going earlier than I expected.

i was extremely happy when i logged in this AM and saw that. Then again, Fitzy could easily hop back into the top 5 with a full offseason working with Palmer and Arians.

i was extremely happy when i logged in this AM and saw that. Then again, Fitzy could easily hop back into the top 5 with a full offseason working with Palmer and Arians.

I hate Palmer. I don't understand what the cards are doing at QB. It really drives me nuts when teams do shlt like this. They can see Palmer isn't that good of a QB any more, and yet they don't even try to get anyone else into their system that might be better. Fitz + 16 other QBs in the league is ff gold. Fitz + Palmer is fools gold.

I hate Palmer. I don't understand what the cards are doing at QB. It really drives me nuts when teams do shlt like this. They can see Palmer isn't that good of a QB any more, and yet they don't even try to get anyone else into their system that might be better. Fitz + 16 other QBs in the league is ff gold. Fitz + Palmer is fools gold.

its not that i think Palmer is a good QB at this stage, just another offseason working together can only help.

as for bringing someone else in didn't they bring in that Kaepernick style kid from Va Tech? Logan thomas. athkletic project.

He had solid numbers last year and given a second year of work together a small increase in stats seems about right, I'll take 1100 and 11 TDs

Well I wanted Alshon. Then I wanted DeMarco Murray and Antonio Brown. You guys are good drafters.

He had solid numbers last year and given a second year of work together a small increase in stats seems about right, I'll take 1100 and 11 TDs

this

its not that i think Palmer is a good QB at this stage, just another offseason working together can only help.

as for bringing someone else in didn't they bring in that Kaepernick style kid from Va Tech? Logan thomas. athkletic project.

thomas has very poor accuracy. good athlete, great measurables at the combine.

poor accuracy. wont pan out based on that trump factor.

Well I wanted Alshon. Then I wanted DeMarco Murray and Antonio Brown. You guys are good drafters.

:nono:

only players listed at 5'10 need apply for my team :lol:

andre ellington

this pick could put me a position to make the playoffs easily, or make it very hard on me.

which will it be?

i think u know which way im leaning...

Just an FYI reminder. I'm on deck, but Matt Forte is my transitional second rounder. If I'm on when I'm up, I'll post that in the round 2 thread. If not, just skip right over me.

No worries. We have jocstrap pick then a 24 hour wait

:thumbsup:

Focker was on the Geek board when I sent it...now he be MIA

Focker was on the Geek board when I sent it...now he be MIA

why am i not surprised.

ud think he'd at least check in every now and again.

Yeah I mean if ur over at the geek board there is probably no busy excuse

Delay has Andre Ellington as his #1 RB. Good luck with that. When you need a RB I like Dez and Alshon.