Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

June Mock - PPR Style - All Participants Check-in at Mocking Station Board

Now that the guys have completed our June, standard scoring mock, I'd like to get a PPR mock draft going.

Assuming we get all spots filled, I'd like to get the mock cranked up this Wednesday 6/25.

Here are the particulars....

• 12 Teams
  • 16 Rounds
  • Standard, plus PPR Scoring - 1 point per reception
  • Mock Draft Location - Mocking Station Board
  • Prime mocking time will be between 8:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST. Should take roughly 1-2 weeks to complete.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS MOCK IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS THE BOARD FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME DURING MOCKING HOURS. We don't want to go through long hours of delay waiting for your pick.

Once I get the 12 spots filled I will randomly choose the draft order and we can get crankin'. I will serve as commish for the draft unless somebody else wants the responsibility.

Who's in?

im down

I will give it a try. Thanks Mike!

In.

out

• Like 1

I'm gonna back out of this one and let someone else have a chance at a mock draft since I just did the June Mock Draft.

Mike I would like in but I do have limited access during work hours as I am out in the field alot -- so if you don't want to risk it maybe replace me - I would like in though - just might be a few hours if my turn hit at the wrong time.

Mike I would like in but I do have limited access during work hours as I am out in the field alot -- so if you don't want to risk it maybe replace me - I would like in though - just might be a few hours if my turn hit at the wrong time.

I'll find a replacement if you want, but there shouldn't be an issue as long as you leave a list with me when your turn is coming up and you know you might be out of pocket for awhile. As long as you are comfortable with that, I'll count you in...

• Like 1

I'll find a replacement if you want, but there shouldn't be an issue as long as you leave a list with me when your turn is coming up and you know you might be out of pocket for awhile. As long as you are comfortable with that, I'll count you in...

cool I will leave a list

So, to be clear where we sit:

We need 420 to officially confirm and we need a replacement for Riceman. Correct?

Hey guys, I just found out today that my business has locked me out of FFToday, via Kapinsky blocker.

Therefore, unless I can talk to someone at work to allow me access, I will have very limited access during the main drafting hours as I will need to go outside and use my iPhone and check every hour or so. But, if I pick at either end of the draft it will be easier.

Given this issue, while I would welcome the chance to draft again here, if you all think I should drop out I will listen to you all. In the June Mock I was always ready to pick and feel I didn't hold up the draft, but then, I had access at work!

Hey guys, I just found out today that my business has locked me out of FFToday, via Kapinsky blocker.

:thumbsdown: to your business.

We can place you toward the end of the draft.

:thumbsdown: to your business.

We can place you toward the end of the draft.

OK then. Do we have enough players for you to set the draft order yet. One night to plan strategy against this group should be enough for me.

One night to plan strategy against this group should be enough for me.

Shots fired! And we haven't even filled the league yet...

Shots fired! And we haven't even filled the league yet...

Agreed! Just trying to lighten it up here a little.....

Draft's over, remote.

Sorry you missed it.

Therefore, unless I can talk to someone at work to allow me access, I will have very limited access during the main drafting hours as I will need to go outside and use my iPhone and check every hour or so. But, if I pick at either end of the draft it will be easier.

Given this issue, while I would welcome the chance to draft again here, if you all think I should drop out I will listen to you all. In the June Mock I was always ready to pick and feel I didn't hold up the draft, but then, I had access at work!

draft on your phone? and a lot of my league had that problem, but no one's company blocks fleaflicker :thumbsup: