Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Which sleeper players are you hoping would stay asleep during the preseason

Lamar Miller. Underutilized last year. New offense and they plan on using him in a lesean McCoy-type role. But shhhh.

Lamar Miller. Underutilized last year. New offense and they plan on using him in a lesean McCoy-type role. But shhhh.

Being a huge Dolphins fan and someone who has been very high on Lamar Miller his first two years in the League... The Dolphins run protection is still VERY bad this year, and Lamar Miller has shown nothing but indecisiveness and a lack of breaking tackles as a RB. I'm not touching him at his current ADP.

Being a huge Dolphins fan and someone who has been very high on Lamar Miller his first two years in the League... The Dolphins run protection is still VERY bad this year, and Lamar Miller has shown nothing but indecisiveness and a lack of breaking tackles as a RB. I'm not touching him at his current ADP.

its still very bad THIS year? its facking preseason.

This is the year Michael Floyd explodes. I hope he continues to nurse that groin injury during pre-season.

Kelvin Benjamin just keeps shining in preseason. Losing his former bargain-value by the day. Heck, Randy Moss was just in the broadcast booth comparing him to a young Megatron.....he's gonna skyrocket.

Jonathan Stewart will be rising after scoring twice tonight. He has been going LATE in drafts.

Kelvin Benjamin just keeps shining in preseason. Losing his former bargain-value by the day. Heck, Randy Moss was just in the broadcast booth comparing him to a young Megatron.....he's gonna skyrocket.

Jonathan Stewart will be rising after scoring twice tonight. He has been going LATE in drafts.

Respectfully, not sure if his 4.60 40 speed puts him in the upper tier. His size got him a lot of plays in college that he won't get in the NFL, which has a history of turning big slow WR's coming out of college into after thoughts. Just a little leery, but he does go to a good situation.

Kelce is no longer a sleeper.....another long TD.

He is crazy fast for a TE.

Fools gold. Has Bradford ever made a wr relevant?

he had a 14 to 4 td/int rate last year and seemed to make strides in his game before getting hurt. He was on a pace to toss 28 tds and throw for 3200 yards. That would have been enough to comfortably put him in the top 10 for tds and someone has to catch them.

Rather have him Ebron,Errz or Green these 4 guys have be scratching

My head on to which one to draft.

Rather have him Ebron,Errz or Green these 4 guys have be scratching

My head on to which one to draft.

Of those 4, only Ertz moves my meter, but only in the 'he's a safer pick, but not as potentially explosive a pick' kind of way.

Danario Alexander

Respectfully, not sure if his 4.60 40 speed puts him in the upper tier. His size got him a lot of plays in college that he won't get in the NFL, which has a history of turning big slow WR's coming out of college into after thoughts. Just a little leery, but he does go to a good situation.

I've seen u post before in regards to Ellington and his lack of "raw" speed

Ya maybe Benjamins raw speed might hold him back in regards to getting to that megatron elite level....but the NFL has a history of turning guys with great 40 times into after thoughts too.....

Guys like rice, boldin, fitz have all had nice careers and ran poor 40s...some guys move fluidly with pads on....there can be many factors in not running great in a straight line without pads.....it's far from the end all be all