Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Official week 1 FU thread!

FU to Larry Fitz. Are you focking done or what? I mean seriously you had 1 catch on 4 targets. I would have been better off playing John brown. At least he caught a td on his 2 targets.

Big FU to the entire charger offense and Keenan Allen. I knew Allen was in for a rough nite vs Peterson, so I'm not worried about him. But I needed 1 more stinkin point to win from Novak and instead rivers throws an int before halftime that would've been my fg. In another league I just needed Allen to get 3 more points but couldn't get the job done.

Yea I had allen tonight too. His first few games of the year are brutal. He has to go against the liegon of boom next. I think I am going to sit him for justin hunter,

K Allen, when you get a chance please go fock yourself ... Once complete, think about how you will have a reception over 9 yards in Week 2.

All 3 leagues are 1-0. One league, I drafted RR. First time ever. Flashbacks of when I took Randy Moss in the first round and the Patriots traded him. Took RR as my RB3 and it looks like Sproles will do nicely in that slot going forward, so it's no big deal ... still ...

FOCK YOU RAY RICE!

Bring it ... For real, punk. You got beef? You want somma this?

......and my last FU goes to myself for starting Gerhart over Floyd @ Flex.

Poor team management

I needed 19 yards out of Fitzgerald last night, he was THAT close to being on the FU list this week.

FU to Eli. We all knew you were going to suck but why do you have to bring Cruz and all the other receivers down with you? Thirty points behind and all you can do is play Captain Checkdown and talk to yourself when you still throw picks. :shocking:

FU TY, now Calvin and rashad are gonna need great games to win for me. U can't even get me 40yds or so? Thought I'd be cute and bench Keenan vs pat Peterson in favor of a hopeful shootout for Hilton. Never again.

Well did you win? Calvin had a great game and Rashad had a decent one.

I started Dez Bryant and Jason Witten so a BIG BIG BIG F U to Tony Romo. Even when you're not on my team or facing against me you find a way to burn me. F U ROMO.

All 3 leagues are 1-0. One league, I drafted RR. First time ever. Flashbacks of when I took Randy Moss in the first round and the Patriots traded him. Took RR as my RB3 and it looks like Sproles will do nicely in that slot going forward, so it's no big deal ... still ...

FOCK YOU RAY RICE!

Bring it ... For real, punk. You got beef? You want somma this?

I drafted Moss in the first that year also. Then I drafted Brady in the second with visions of a repeat of 2007 dancing in my head. Then, a week before the season started, I read that Moss was grumbling about "not gettin' paid" and I thought "This can't be good". Then, I turned down an offer for him after he got traded to Minnesota and he even sucked with Favre throwing to him. So a BIG FU to Randy Moss!!!

Oh and FU to Ray Rice as well for making me waste a valuable 7th-round pick in two leagues :cry: :cry: :cry: