Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

NFLPA HGH Tentative agreement reached - Breaking news.

Why isn't this all over ESPN or the NFL Network? At least it should be on the ticker if a deal has been reached.

Per rotoworld a deal will be done monday at the earliest. It still says he can play potentially this season so maybe the original reports that said a deal needed to be done sunday so he can play.

I'm thinking there will be a reduced suspension of 2-4 games if it all comes together. Aldon smith got a 9 game suspension after a felony gun charge which was after a DUI Gordon's transgressions are not as serious and the nfl is so image conscious at least on some levels that they will want their disciplinary system to look balanced

I'm thinking there will be a reduced suspension of 2-4 games if it all comes together. Aldon smith got a 9 game suspension after a felony gun charge which was after a DUI Gordon's transgressions are not as serious and the nfl is so image conscious at least on some levels that they will want their disciplinary system to look balanced

The thing is most people who see the suspension of gordon as excessive are fantasy owners who want him on their team. His suspension was completely fair imo, and it hasnt even considered the DUI yet. What happens if gordon is guilty of DUI? He should be suspended again, correct? I am going off of recent arrests where players are allowed to play and suspensions are suspended until the legal process plays out.

Maybe the DUI was included in the suspension. I am not sure 100%.

September 6, 2014 – Josh Gordon News▼ MoreRotoWire Fantasy Analysis

The NFL and the NFL players' union did not reach an agreement that would modify the sport's drug policies and potentially could result in a reduced or overturned suspension for Gordon in time to impact his suspension for Week 1, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. However, multiple sources told the Plain Dealer that an agreement between the NFL and NFL players union that would modify the sport's drug policies could be reached next week.

- rotoworld yesterday was akin to reddit last week during the "fappening" :music_guitarred:

IT BROKE THE FRIGGIN' INNERWEBZ :banana:

i will chime in here with an opinion of a reduced suspension ... think it gets whacked down to 4 games. what do i base this on? the fact that i'm on my third cup of fockin' coffee on Sunday morn.

HTH :wave:

Glazer just said that Gordon would still be looking at an 8-10 game ban under the new rules...still not too bad considering...

Glazer just said that Gordon would still be looking at an 8-10 game ban under the new rules...still not too bad considering...

and Mortenson on Fantasy Now said he could be back as early as next week

8-10 games - look like the vultures will not be saved after all!

Yeah even if he gets 5 games plus fantasy playoffs.........still worth it.

Let's be optimistic... He will be back week two, only handicapped one game this year, and blow away his 1,646 yards he lead the league with even though he missed the first two games last season.