Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Tampa Bay - G Kadeem Edwards, LB Mason Foster, G Rishaw Johnson, RB Doug Martin, DT Gerald McCoy, OT Kevin Pamphile, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DE Cliff Matthews, QB Sean Renfree, OT Ryan Schraeder, LB Tyler Starr, C James Stone, WR Roddy White

Grabbed Harry 2 minutes before kickoff and can't be happier. He has already scored more points in this game than Torrey Smith did for me in the first two weeks combined! Enjoy your time on the waiver wire Torrey!!!!!

At least bucs will have to finally open it up and throw it to big guys or lose by 50

Opponent texts me 5 min before.kickoff that harry got the call for his starting lineup..i knew he would score..bastard

YESSSS!!!

Needed that one.

Dude, don't worry. Roddy out, Matt Ryan at home, Mathews playing. Julio was going to get his guaranteed.

At least vjax is getting looks good chance mcsuck gets benched

Uggg....this would figure......Atlanta will blow them out so bad Julio wont get any balls, and they will just sit SJAX.

Cmon Tampa Bay!!!!

Dammit, I started the falcons D and am worried. Gonna be on cruise control soon meaning big yards for the buccs.

Now I need VJax to put up a ton of points. Let's go Bucs! If it's a blow out then Ryan, Julio, and Harry are useless in the second half.

It's less that the buccs look bad and more the falcons look great at home as always. Last year was just the twilight zone.

I'm gonna need Tampa bay to actually start scoring. Ryan isn't gonna pass that often if they are this bad