Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons: In-Game Discussion

Yeah down by 35 they should just grind out the win running

Down 35-0, finally getting a 1st down, 2nd and 1, you run the ball and just try to get to the 2nd half. If you can get it to 35-7 or 35-14 and get the kickoff in the second half, hey at least you're building something.

You don't just fail miserably again and punt it right back to Atlanta. Do they want to go down 42-0? Because that's what it looks like will happen.

Anyone start Atlantas defense? They are just flat out killing it

Yep, just picked them up an hour before game time. Got laughed at by the league for starting a team that hasn't gotten a sack and given up the most yds. After steelers wk1 and packers wk2 I needed to take a chance for some dst points. Buccs on the road in TNF vs an elite qb?

Also atl needs to stop getting cute with first down. They need to get their starters off the field and run the ball. If Julio hurts his foot it would be a shame.

Down 35-0, finally getting a 1st down, 2nd and 1, you run the ball and just try to get to the 2nd half. If you can get it to 35-7 or 35-14 and get the kickoff in the second half, hey at least you're building something.

You don't just fail miserably again and punt it right back to Atlanta. Do they want to go down 42-0? Because that's what it looks like will happen.

True on 2nd and 1

That is exactly what is wrong with NFL fans now days, fire him after his third game? This isn't even Lovie's team yet. Give him a year or two.

That is exactly what is wrong with NFL fans now days, fire him after his third game? This isn't even Lovie's team yet. Give him a year or two.

I don't root for the Buccs, so sure they can keep him as long as they want. But I have never in my life seen a team this unprepared and this inept watching the NFL. Down 35-0 in the first half, didn't get their first 1st down until 7 minutes left in the half, and only having 2 total so far?

The next most inept teams I can remember are Jets teams, but even they manage to not be down 35-0.

Agree with this. You got to stop the bleeding before you can crawl back in it.

Will falcons realize they haven't had. Legit offensive drive since early first quarter and try to finish this game off strong?

• Like 1

I'm really happy Hester has found new life here. It always bothers me when a guy just doesn't fit with a team anymore and they blame it on him losing a step or being in decline. Then they go elsewhere and show he still has it. Expect the same when the cards let go of Fitz at the end of the year.