Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

Should I hold on to Terrence West and Knile Davis?

West is the no.2 RB in Cleveland and Tate is injury prone. And Charles' ankle injury could be ongoing this year which means Davis needs to stay on my roster. Though with only Jeffery, Cooks, Patterson, and Wheaton at receiver I may need to add one more such as Matthews so I would need to drop one of those RBs. Or am I okay at receiver? Amazingly I am 2-0-1 with no one player but LBell on my team consistent.

If you can I would try to .

Why would you not hold onto terrence west? He is currently the 12th ranked rb.

Bye week then the "starter" Ben Tate is presumed to come back week 5 or 6. He will have questionable value after that. I don't see anyone else worth picking up but I'd drop him if I had to.

I read all the cr-p out of Cleveland about how Tate was healthy and finally getting his chance to 'be the guy' etc. and how West didn't really seem to be applying himself in training camp. Is Tate really going to run better than West? If West keeps playing well, I see Tate as a salary cap cut next Spring and probably not a guy who is going to re-establish himself as the alpha dog in that backfield.

I'm planning to drop Rudolph for Blount since I have Kelce. And then Matthews I may add for West, but haven't decided yet. Jeffery, Cooks, and Patterson all have nice matchups this week.

Personally I think the other Browns runner will be the better one, but we now have two weeks to sort this out.

Personally I think the other Browns runner will be the better one, but we now have two weeks to sort this out.

Yeah, as a West owner I'm more concerned with the UDFA Crowell vulturing carries than Ben Tate staying healthy. Again, there's a reason West was a 3rd rounder and the other guy went undrafted. I find it hard to believe that the scouting staffs of 32 NFL teams could be wrong, and the Lombardis on this board correct in assessing him. Crowell is rough and unpolished as an all around back. I've seen him whiff on blocks and almost get Hoyer killed already this season. Has his maturity improved? Who knows? Obviously that was also another reason for his going undrafted. Playing in a keeper league, one tends to look at a players long term value. In that backfield, just see more in West as a complete back.

With the bye week and Tate coming back plus Crowell looks like the better runner I decided to part ways this morning. I am going with Ingram who was out there for injury reasons.

Bye week then the "starter" Ben Tate is presumed to come back week 5 or 6. He will have questionable value after that. I don't see anyone else worth picking up but I'd drop him if I had to.

Ok then drop him for the sure fire ww pickup.

Add Matthews for Rudolph and keep West. Blount is garbage time.

This. Also agree with the earlier statement that it makes little sense to drop West at this point. If Tate truly takes the lead role back you can deal with it then. Don't make this harder than it needs to be.

Don't drop Chris Johnson for Crowell. Don't touch a Browns running back until a pattern of usage emerges.

Don't drop Chris Johnson for Crowell. Don't touch a Browns running back until a pattern of usage emerges.

Agree with this. Ivory doesn't have a good track record of health, so CJ0K could be the primary RB for the Jets before long. And you might as well wait to see what happens when Ben Tate presumably returns in Week 5 before making a move for Crowell. The only thing I'm certain of is that I'd rather have both Tate and Crowell on my roster over T. West.

would you drop Chris Johnson for Crowell?

Crowell has the potential to be all that CJ never quite amounted to ... go look at some film of this kid, he's a sick as fock talent

BUT THE KNUCKLEHEAD FACTOR LOOMS

- pick him the fock up while others are still sleeping, or wetting themselves over hacks like Teleflora, Asiago Cheez and Damnit Donald.

hth.

- Crowell will be tearing it the fock up after the bye.

West is toast.

hth.

This kid Crowell is the real deal. He`s got a hell of an important but largely unteachable thing going for him. He runs with a vengence and past the initail line of scrimmage he`s got enough shake. It`s early but he reminds me of Lynch when he first landed in Buff. Rather have Crowell and West then Tate, the league has seen his act for long enough.

This kid Crowell is the real deal. He`s got a hell of an important but largely unteachable thing going for him. He runs with a vengence and past the initail line of scrimmage he`s got enough shake. It`s early but he reminds me of Lynch when he first landed in Buff. Rather have Crowell and West then Tate, the league has seen his act for long enough.

Kind of looks like a faster chris ivory.