Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

If Vick takes over(or when)

your racist tirades are utterly boring. Let's put it this way, even if he pisses his money away, he's likely have lived better in the 4 years of his rookie contract than you'll ever have lived in your life. There's no amount of racism you can spew that will change that. So speaking of changing, go change that tire already, that's a quick 30 bucks you can add to your bank roll...

Well that's prob true he's lived better in just that one day than I ever will. I make 15 bucks an hour in a go nowhere job and am going nowhere in life. I just meant it wasn't so silly to say the poster looked stupid to suggest geno would be working at jack in the box without this nfl gig.

Dear pOOh,

Your comment is completely idiotic. Just because some moron gets paid a lot of money to play football doesn't mean people like me, and unfortunately you, don't get to have an opinion. You're probably somebody that thinks Lady Gaga is a great singer because she makes a lot of money. McDonalds makes the best hamburgers too because they make a lot of money.

Do us a favor and leave the comments for the adults. Go back to your Xbox, sonny boy.

Well that's prob true he's lived better in just that one day than I ever will. I make 15 bucks an hour in a go nowhere job and am going nowhere in life. I just meant it wasn't so silly to say the poster looked stupid to suggest geno would be working at jack in the box without this nfl gig.

Geno is a pretty big guy, he would likely be in management or be a bouncer or something like that. Generally men are hired for their height and pushed up the corporate ladder that way, while women are generally hired based on physical attractiveness. It's kind of the way of the world.

Short men and average looking women generally have the most trouble and those are the types that will almost always have to man fast food etc. Take a look around your neighborhood and you'll see what I mean.

Dear pOOh,

Your comment is completely idiotic. Just because some moron gets paid a lot of money to play football doesn't mean people like me, and unfortunately you, don't get to have an opinion. You're probably somebody that thinks Lady Gaga is a great singer because she makes a lot of money. McDonalds makes the best hamburgers too because they make a lot of money.

Do us a favor and leave the comments for the

adults. Go back to your Xbox, sonny boy.

Oh so you get to opine stupidly but my opinion on you moronic opinion is invalid?

Lets put it this way dumby...forget about geno...I prolly make more in a month than half you yearly salary. So keep spouting crap about crap to make yourself feel important and relieve some of the anxiety of your sad sad little life. I won't stop you...whatever it takes to get through the day big fella...someone out there loves you, don't forget that...

Bringing vick in was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a team do, and I've been a jets fan for 30+ years now. There's very little hope under this regime. Sad part it, jets can lose every single game rest of the year and there's an 80% chance rex comes back next year. And we'll still believe in Geno.

Dumbest thing you've EVER SEEN A TEAM DO? Coming from the same team that traded for Tim Tebow??? Dumbest thing they did was bring in Vick and NOT GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO START! We know who Vick is, he's no Peyton but he gives you a much better chance to win with that lousy offense than Geno does.

• Like 1

Oh no. He may be immature, but the kid is a TON better than Gino. He fits the Cam Newton bill. Strong arm and has the legs to make things happen. Once he stops doing stupid stuff he'll be fine.

Yes, and the surest way to get a narcissist who makes continual bad decisions to come back to earth is to hand him $20 mil and the keys to the city.

No, you meant to be the racist jackass that you show yourself to be repeatedly, tucking your tail and disavowing any such thing when called on it.

Bad enough to be a small minded miscreant, but you don't even have the stones to stand behind the crap you spout.

But back to topic: anyone thinking that Vick playing will somehow benefit the Jets franchise is just not thinking clearly. Vick is rested and motivated, and until he starts making hero-ball decisions or gets killed or gets killed because he's making hero-ball decisions, they might actually look better. Lets say they'll win a game or two that geno wouldn't.

How does that help? Vick is not any kind of long term answer and they've handed the franchise to Smith. Whether it's draft, free agency or clinging to the hopes that Smith figures it out (a few offensive weapons might help), the future of the Jets franchise does not include Mike Vick.

True blue bleed green jets fan here, and here's the scoop...Rex has never been HC material. He can't get out of his own egotistical way to do any good for the team. Worst thing that ever happened to the jets were the 2 years where we flukily got to the AFC championship games. Suddenly, Rex was a HOF coach and sanchize well on his way to canton too. Then it all came crashing down. Then...just as we were to rid ourselves of rex, he goes and has an 8-8 year with a team that had no business being 8-8. His players stood behind him and he got to stay on. Fast forward to this year and we are yet again brutal. The franchise qb we tried to get is likely not the guy. I say likely because I don't want to give up on him yet, but there's a reason he went from possibly the 1st overall pick to where he got drafted, not even in the 1st. Lacks the intelligence to be a stud nfl qb. has enough physical attributes to be serviceable, but not much more. Not yet anyway. We shall see. Front office is utterly inept too. Tons of money to spend, we don't get a decent corner. I like CJ2k for the price, but ivory outplays him for 1/'2 the money. Love decker as a player but he's the type of guy you bring on when you're a player or 2 from competing for a championship, not on the jets. He'll be a solid player but won't be able to be a difference maker for the jets. For the price, you can invest elsewhere to really build the team...there is no plan here. We are the top market in the league, zero concern for money, yet we're under the cap by millions. No qb in sight, and outside of the front 4, not much else to brag about. It's disgusting. Bringing vick in was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a team do, and I've been a jets fan for 30+ years now. There's very little hope under this regime. Sad part it, jets can lose every single game rest of the year and there's an 80% chance rex comes back next year. And we'll still believe in Geno. And 2 years later we'll likely reach on a PAC 10 qb, probably from USC, who will toil in mediocrity for another 3 years before fading away...rinse/repeat...

I don't think any non jets fan can relate to the despair we feel. I'd let Joe Namath kiss me on the mouth any day of the week, regardless of how drunk he was...

Can a Bills fan relate to your despair? I think we can. EJ Manual is the buffalo equivalent of Geno Smith. I mean the reason Sammy Watkins has so many highlight reel catches is because he has to jump our of his shoes and make a circus-catch when EJ overthrows him by 3 yards on a 7 yard slant route...

Good post though, I think you summed it up nicely. Rex has no business being a head coach, and some of the decisions the Jets have made in the last 3 years are mind boggling. It's like some team Head Offices don't know a damn thing about the game or scouting.

its a shame because vick could be a somewhat serviceable qb for the time being. if they would of gotten a db or two in the offseason and put vick in they would be competitive, but i guess thats why they get paid the big bucks lol

Look like Vick is getting the nod...

Would never know on this bored!

We need to start a thread so everyone knows!

Vick was awful last year and he didn't get any younger.

Yeah i think Vick's best days are in the rearview mirror and falling back fast.

If Vick takes over, the only fantasy relevance would be making the opposing D a weekly must start.

No different than my Vick posts from 2 1/2 years ago. Long past the point where he's a viable NFL QB.

useless. Bring him in for a half, he does nothing, and geno back to starter next week. What is the purpose of bringing vick in here?!? I'd literally rather have sanchez there. And Geno is regressing from last year. Worst team ever...

useless. Bring him in for a half, he does nothing, and geno back to starter next week. What is the purpose of bringing vick in here?!? I'd literally rather have sanchez there. And Geno is regressing from last year. Worst team ever...

I figure the revolving door of out of work QB starts spinning in NY this week.

"Next...everybody that started for Houston last season... come this way"

Yes, and the surest way to get a narcissist who makes continual bad decisions to come back to earth is to hand him $20 mil and the keys to the city.

I think the difference with Jameis and most other college kids is that he don't understand his fame. He does stupid things that a lot of college kids do. I just assume he'll "grow up" like majority of other college kids do. Simple example, beer. How many of us drink beer now the way we did in college? I would hope hardly any of us do. We all take on responsibility and accept that we can't act the way we did when we were 20. Kids not perfect and very may well never reach the maturity that he needs, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think the difference with Jameis and most other college kids is that he don't understand his fame. He does stupid things that a lot of college kids do. I just assume he'll "grow up" like majority of other college kids do. Simple example, beer. How many of us drink beer now the way we did in college? I would hope hardly any of us do. We all take on responsibility and accept that we can't act the way we did when we were 20. Kids not perfect and very may well never reach the maturity that he needs, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

he is far more immature than most college kids. Most of us didn't go around raping girls in college. Or stealing. Dude is set to become a millionaire, if you can't control yourself from stupid stuff, putting the rape aside for a moment, means you're an idiot. ANd that stupidity will translate to his play too. If you think he's a sure lock to be a stud NFL qb, I got a book to sell you with a stud college qb per page. it's about a 1000 pages long, with Ryan Leaf on the cover. Jameis is a disgusting human being, not just an immature college kid. I wish him ebola...