Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Keep the ball out of Graham's hands!! I have a shot to win in the IBL if he stays quiet! Cooks, Cooks, Cooks!!

They ought to bench this tight end #80....he's just bad.

That feeling in your stomach when you have only Brandin Cooks left to play, you're only up just less than 2 points and your opponent has...Danny Amendola left to play. Seriously, can we get Cooks the ball PLEASE. DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TO A GUY WHO HASNT CAUGHT A BALL IN 3 GAMES.

I now have to rely on Tom Brady outscoring Stephen Gostkowski by 20+ points....doh. I'm focked.

Fock it. Just put 5 RB's on the field with Brees. He obviously hates his WR's.

I hate these black pajama uniforms. Bring back the gold pants!

I hate that fake punt call. If you're going for it on 4th and 9, just leave your offense out there. You've got talent coming out of your arse, just go for it.

Well, that just put me out of my misery!

With 4 starters on a bye and Garcon and Maclin playing like they were on a bye, I had a chance until that TD.

Oh well, first lost. Now I'm sad.

I'm positive Al Michaels has a gambling problem.

At the end of every Sunday Night game, he always has to drop what he thinks is a subtle, smarky comment referring to the game's O/U or spread.

I'm positive Al Michaels has a gambling problem.

At the end of every Sunday Night game, he always has to drop what he thinks is subtle, smarky comment referring to the game's O/U or spread.

The key here is snarky. "Certain" people will know what I mean. wink, wink

He's a tool. And hey Al, it's Nawlins or New ORElins. It is NOT New...Orleeuns. Jackass!

Damn that fumble sucks. Was hoping for another garbage td for brees.

Brees actually had his best game of the year I believe.

That last garbage time drive I was following along with nfl.com and it credited moorstead w a pass that I needed for Brees 300yd bonus. I thought that they took Brees out and let moorstead play and I almost had a heart attack and stroke all in one til the next play where I laid eyes on Brees. Would have jumped out a window while slicing my wrists if they took Brees out of that game.

That last garbage time drive I was following along with nfl.com and it credited moorstead w a pass that I needed for Brees 300yd bonus. I thought that they took Brees out and let moorstead play and I almost had a heart attack and stroke all in one til the next play where I laid eyes on Brees. Would have jumped out a window while slicing my wrists if they took Brees out of that game.

This is fantasy football man. Settle down

Still not overly optimistic about my Cowboys but it has been a decent start to the season. If they wouldn't have turned the ball over so many times they would have had a decent shot at SF too

Still not overly optimistic about my Cowboys but it has been a decent start to the season. If they wouldn't have turned the ball over so many times they would have had a decent shot at SF too

Not a Cowboys fan whatsoever, but you should be very optimistic.

I'm tired of people crapping on the Dallas defense. They're not that bad. New Orleans defense is 10x worse and all we ever here about is how bad dallas is.

i want people to continue to crap on the DAL defense, because it seems to be motivating them. they're 24th in the league in yardage, but 10th in scoring defense.