Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Hopkins whose sitting him tonight?

Starting Cruz, Tate, and Hilton over Hopkins and Quick. I might regret Quick, but I don't like Hopkins this week.

I'm benching Andre for Golden but I'd probably start him over the 2 you mentioned.

If Palmer plays Floyd is a beast. Hunter vs jags could be solid? Hunter is finally starting. Decisions decisions...

With Green hurt, and the mess at QB in Zona (hurting Floyd)...having to start both Wayne and Hopkins tonight.

If I had more bench room Id pick up Sanu (still somehow sitting out there).

Just have some garbage I can't seem to drop or start (Martin mostly...Ridley still has some value)

If Palmer plays Floyd is a beast. Hunter vs jags could be solid? Hunter is finally starting. Decisions decisions...

Yeah those things are true but my thinking is that if Palmer doesn't play you have already dictated that you will start Floyd. Hunter is tempting any week but I don't like starting guys who are so inconsistent. Theoretically Nuk should see the most targets so that is who I would play. Your call. They could all blow up or they could score 5 points combined.

Damn u Palmer is out so can't start Floyd. Hunter has check down Jesus so I'm gonna go with Hopkins. Man man maaaaan....hope the texans make this a game.

Yeah those things are true but my thinking is that if Palmer doesn't play you have already dictated that you will start Floyd. Hunter is tempting any week but I don't like starting guys who are so inconsistent. Theoretically Nuk should see the most targets so that is who I would play. Your call. They could all blow up or they could score 5 points combined.

Mulling over this one myself, I have to pick 2 of these 4: Cruz, Wallace, Hopkins, and Wayne (A. Brown is my 3rd and a must start). Right now I am going with Cruz and Wallace unless I can be convinced otherwise.

I am starting Hopkins over Quick, Ben Tate, Malcom Floyd, and the Vikings backs.

Matchup proof!

No way you want Hkins in there if you have quality guys who can fill in. Fitz is a bum and Thursday night is scary with little time to prepare. However, I think Houston will have to pass a lot in second half when down big.

Nice call guys. Wish I would have taken the advice. Hopkins isn't even a part of this game tonight. Johnson has been matched up against Vontae Davis and he still is a worthess pos tonight. Just wont learn my lesson with Thursday night games. Now I can look at his one point for four days. :wall:

Thank god. I was almost gonna suit him up in lieu of Benjamin last min until I remembered reading a recent thread about this being bad luck... Whew.

2 targets

Phock. I didn't watch but I can't believe he was double covered tonight.

Perhaps AJ's ugly fumble may change things.

Nice call guys. Wish I would have taken the advice. Hopkins isn't even a part of this game tonight. Johnson has been matched up against Vontae Davis and he still is a worthess pos tonight. Just wont learn my lesson with Thursday night games. Now I can look at his one point for four days. :wall:

Had both he and Wayne.

As I watched Johnson and Hilton get all the looks.

Not much I could do with Green hurt and Floyd unsure of a QB.

Thankfully Luck had a huge day for me.

Hopefully can still win as I am playing the worst team in the league.

I basically lost two fantasy games on the same day. I started Hopkins for this week and a stat correction for a Luck fumble on Sunday announced Thursday reversed last week's outcome.

Phock. I didn't watch but I can't believe he was double covered tonight.

Perhaps AJ's ugly fumble may change things.

nope stupid neck beard loves aj, just stared him down..